Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,885 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Giving Is The Only Way To Be Rich, Not Prayer. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Giving Is The Only Way To Be Rich, Not Prayer. (924 Views)

Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake / * Prayer Delayed Is Not Prayer Denied *** / Jesus Is The Only Way: My Personal Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Giving Is The Only Way To Be Rich, Not Prayer. by Mbkite(m): 7:55am On Nov 29, 2015
If you want to prosper in life as a christian, learn to give without measure. You cannot out-give God.
Avenues of giving-
1. Tithing
2. Worship offering
3. Sacrificial offering
4. Project offering
5. Prophet offering
6. Giving to the poor
7. Giving to your parents.

Remain blessed and happy sunday.
Re: Giving Is The Only Way To Be Rich, Not Prayer. by invisibility: 8:36am On Nov 29, 2015
Mbkite:
If you want to prosper in life as a christian, learn to give without measure. You cannot out-give God.
Avenues of giving-
1. Tithing
2. Worship offering
3. Sacrificial offering
4. Project offering
5. Prophet offering
6. Giving to the poor

You remind me of many pastors that think that yelling means that they know it all. Yet they are terribly ignorant of so many things that are vital.

Being bold and vocal is used many times by some pastors to hide ignorance.

GIVING IS NOT THE ONLY WAY TO BE RICH.

Hard work, intelligence, wisdom, knowledge and even prayers have made countless millions of people rich. On the evil side crime, immoral perversion, charms and other vices have made people rich.... yes but with corrupt dirty wealth.

My point is just to simply prove that giving IS NOT the only way for people to be rich. Its one of the good and noble ways to be rich. It work alone or in combination with other godly methods I mentioned above. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Giving Is The Only Way To Be Rich, Not Prayer. by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 29, 2015
Mbkite:
Avenues of giving-
1. Tithing
2. Worship offering
3. Sacrificial offering
4. Project offering
5. Prophet offering
6. Giving to the poor

Criminal!
Re: Giving Is The Only Way To Be Rich, Not Prayer. by Vanderandrew(m): 2:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
Sorry Dude, Neither giving nor prayer is the pathway to riches. Wisdom is the key

1 Like

Re: Giving Is The Only Way To Be Rich, Not Prayer. by waldigit: 8:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
Mbkite:
Avenues of giving-
1. Tithing
2. Worship offering
3. Sacrificial offering
4. Project offering
5. Prophet offering
6. Giving to the poor

Giving is a universal concept. But not only in the form you highlighted above. Many are doing them yet are not extraordinarily rich.
Giving exist in non monetary value added activities. The greatest model for business is to make free offer.
Somebody may not have project offering but may have the brightest project idea. Monetizing everything including Giving, is causing embarassment to the body of Christ. One or two lessons should be leant from the Master

1 Like

Re: Giving Is The Only Way To Be Rich, Not Prayer. by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
O.P you're very correct. its like you were in my church this past Sunday. Its not just about prayer, its about giving. When you give, you receive.
Re: Giving Is The Only Way To Be Rich, Not Prayer. by Mbkite(m): 10:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
Millerz:
O.P you're very correct. its like you were in my church this past Sunday. Its not just about prayer, its about giving. When you give, you receive.
people may not understand. They are already crucifying me...

(1) (Reply)

Happy Eid Maulud To All Muslims / SURVIVING CHILDLESS HOME: Surrogate Option And Biblical View / Why Is Jesus Christ So Perfect.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.