Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,038 members, 7,807,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

How To Get To Oshodi From Ojuelegba - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Get To Oshodi From Ojuelegba (2656 Views)

The Danfo Wreckage From The Trailer That Fell From Ojuelegba Bridge (photos) / Container Truck Falls From Ojuelegba Bridge, 2 People Confirmed Dead (Photos) / Container Fell Down From Ojuelegba Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get To Oshodi From Ojuelegba by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 29, 2015
Hi house, can someone give me directions on how I can get to Charity Bustop, Oshodi-Apapa Expressway, Oshodi. I will be coming from Ojuelegba. I'm driving. Thanks
Re: How To Get To Oshodi From Ojuelegba by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 29, 2015
First get to Mushin from Ojuelegba then straight down to Oshodi quiet easy and simple but if you want to board commercial bus. There are bus going to Oshodi straight from Ojuelegba.

1 Like

Re: How To Get To Oshodi From Ojuelegba by Nobody: 3:14am On Nov 30, 2015
Thanks. You have been helpful.

(1) (Reply)

African Immigrants Drown In Mediterrian Sea(video) / I Ran Into Beggars In The Street Of America And United Kingdom...why? / A Nigerian Has Gone Viral In Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.