Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,630 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency (34246 Views)

Northern Governors Meet Over Pro-Biafra Protest - Vanguard / Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard / S-east Govs Divided Over Pro-biafra Struggle - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency by princessdami: 1:38pm On Nov 29, 2015
Piz man
Re: Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency by olami100(m): 1:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
[quote author=CR77 post=40515866]

Biafra is the only hope of south east people. Nigeria government should let us go so that we can manage our resources and develop our region. We are tired of this marriage called Nigeria.

NIGERIA 53 years report card
Electricity..............E8
Education.............F9
Prostitution..........A1
Good Road.............D7
Banking Sector......E8
Bombing...............A1.
Creativity..................D7
Telecommunication....E8
Security....................F9
Corruption...............A1
Cash Embezzlement.A1
Leadership...............F9
Job opportunity.........F9.............
ni9ja I hail o

And you think initiating biafra will really solve the problem of the southerners?. This mentality of divide and conquer will not help u the igbos..even among the igbos UNITY is lacking becos I know u guys will later regret it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency by Bsc(m): 1:42pm On Nov 29, 2015
Candyrain:
Why are they still holding onto Nnamdi Kanu if the presidency really want the protests to be put on hold, huh? undecided
Na the guy they make the contact wey fit make Biafra get head... He goes from country to country dropping letters to head of states to support his cause..sorry our cause
Re: Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency by chigaemezuogu: 1:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
Meeting with so call Ndigbo is meaningless because Ndigbo has no leader except Nnamdi Kanu deputised by Uche Mefor and other IPOB leaders and this is not only issue of Ndigbo but issue of the defunct south east and south south now Biafra in general. Any meeting without on how to announce the sovereign state of Biafra and release of her leader Nnamdi kanu is meaningless.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency by Allee90: 1:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
One thing i am sure of, the Born to rule Hausa Fulanis will NEVER vote an Igbo man as Nigerian president. For Yorubas....respect
Re: Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency by bolabolakemi(f): 1:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
wink

5 Likes

Re: Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency by fxx2: 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
StunningCEO:
Empty noise makers......clap down on the biafraudians.....locked them up and find Kanu guilty of terrorism.....execute him immediately.

Proof-read your post first . . .

Then we can listen to you.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency by Yazmin: 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
BlackTechnology:
angryHypocrisy is when you support the creation of the state of Palestine but oppose Biafra

UN Referendum in Scottish Style

....also in the league of hypocrisy is when you support the actions of the Israelis against the Palestinians and use their flags for recognition in your protest, but agitate for Biafra back home......

last bullet:
Shit is Shit, it doesn't matter who poos it out!!!! Shallom.....
Re: Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency by softvio(m): 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
Bibors:
In the words of the conquering Lion- Until the philosophy which holds the Hausa fulani superior and the Igbos inferior is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned, Until there are no longer first class and second citizens in Nigeria, Until the Ignoble and unhappy regime that hold Nnamdi Kalu in DSS have been toppled and totally destroyed then the dream of lasting peace , all Naija citizenship, rule of international morality will remain but a fleeting illusion to be pursued and never attained--There was a country, there is still a country, there will always be a country- Biafra.

Hallie Sellassie

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency by kernel501: 1:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
[quote author=olami100 post=40516743][/quote]

LEAVE IT TO THEM TO FIGURE IT OUT. NIGERIA WILL NEVER WORK, CONSIDERING THE STRUCTURING WHICH DOESN'T ENCOURAGE HARD WORK AND INNOVATION.HOW CAN STATES IMPROVE WHEN THEY ARE ALWAYS GOING TO ABUJA FOR ALLOCATION EVERY MONTH.
Re: Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency by Candyrain(m): 1:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Don't mind the bastards!

I bet the useless SE Governor that assured the President the issue is being 'handled' is Rochas! Who else!!

And i can equally bet the foolish man didn't inform the President that Nnamdi Kanu should either be released or immediately tried based on the so called treasonable crimes they purport to have against him!

Don't mind the hypocrite of a governor. To even think that they held a meeting without MASSOB and IPOB present is really laughable. What could they have discussed in the meeting when those protesting were not invited to have their say?

RUBBISH!!!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency by BlackTechnology: 1:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
Yazmin:

....also in the league of hypocrisy is when you support the actions of the Israelis against the Palestinians and use their flags for recognition in your protest, but agitate for Biafra back home......

last bullet:
Shit is Shit, it doesn't matter who poos it out!!!! Shallom.....

cool Biafrans have never opposed a Palestinian state.

What we are opposed to, is the eviction of Israel from their God given land cool

]

11 Likes

Re: Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency by Candyrain(m): 1:55pm On Nov 29, 2015
luvinhubby:

Good and sensible question.
Buhari over to you.
Where do you want to see the Flying Flyer?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency by Candyrain(m): 1:58pm On Nov 29, 2015
Bsc:

Na the guy they make the contact wey fit make Biafra get head... He goes from country to country dropping letters to head of states to support his cause..sorry our cause

In other words they want to silent him and at the same time expect the protests to stop, they haven't seen anything yet.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency by cruzyteejay(m): 1:58pm On Nov 29, 2015
My only prayer is that they should not kill NNAMDI KANU,its not a plea,cus if done then the war begins........i know some ppl will be waiting to hear the bell before starting the fight like in WWE,if anything dares happen to KANU then the bell will sound.............happy Sunday to all my Christian brothers and sisters and to the imams and ifas with their Followers.........one Nigeria

did i contradict myself?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 29, 2015
kunzaar83:
let them continue with the protest we'll butcher all of them useless omo yeebos... They are lucky Buhari na genttle man, if we butcher una, the 1994 Rwandan genocide will be childs play compare to this 1 useless yeebos of Biafra
Ok when the time comes just be ready
Re: Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency by homirefacuny(m): 1:59pm On Nov 29, 2015
Candyrain:
Why are they still holding onto Nnamdi Kanu if the presidency really want the protests to be put on hold, huh? undecided
He committed a national crime called treasonable felony.
Re: Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency by peter4d2(m): 1:59pm On Nov 29, 2015
it's easy initiate confab 2014,release nnamdi kanu then u can come 2 a road table n ddialogue.

My question is if SE pulls out of Nigeria would SW still like 4 d sandman 2 keep ruling over them.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency by Ababadada: 2:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
My friend we Ijaw people need. Go to hell
Re: Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency by Candyrain(m): 2:01pm On Nov 29, 2015
homirefacuny:
He committed a national crime called treasonable felony.
And what crime could that be? Pls I'll like to know. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency by luckyboss(m): 2:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
Why should Buhari have solution around his neck but travelled a mille in search of it? let him release Namdi KANU. period!.
Re: Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency by koboko69: 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2015
krendo:
Handing money to APC Igbo leaders will not quench the protest!

Only an offer of true federalism, devolution followed with a referendum on independence will solve this problem.

If Presidency start implementing the last confab report and devolve government. I can see majority of Igbos voting to stay in naija.

Make we hear word. When u took ur unpatriotic tribal bigotry to the polls....despite the obvious destruction of the "zoo" by the last dispensation...
You didnt know of true federalism then?
All we need is orders and see how we will squash any usesless senseless uprising from any where around the SE
Re: Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency by minwafor: 2:05pm On Nov 29, 2015
They should rather meet with the leaders of MASSOB & IPOB. They will list their demand and the President should give in to some of their demands. The so-called leaders are those that betrayed the Igbo race. They are contractors not leaders. Good afternoon my people.
Re: Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency by homirefacuny(m): 2:05pm On Nov 29, 2015
Candyrain:

And what crime could that be? Pls I'll like to know. Thanks
Google it.
Re: Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency by Candyrain(m): 2:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
Whynotthetruth:
Let Rochas Keep assuring them of what he doesn't even understand or can control...

Rochas is a dunce, a confirm one.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency by Candyrain(m): 2:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
homirefacuny:

Google it.

You seem to know the treasonable crime he committed so pls tell us because as far as I know there's nothing treasonable about his activities.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency by homirefacuny(m): 2:10pm On Nov 29, 2015
Candyrain:

You seem to know the treasonable crime he committed so pls tell us because as far as I know there's nothing treasonable about his activities.
I am not conversant with teaching adults basics.
Re: Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency by anetuno(m): 2:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
Biafurodu my foot.
Re: Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency by Nobody: 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
koboko69:

Make we hear word. When u took ur unpatriotic tribal bigotry to the polls....despite the obvious destruction of the "zoo" by the last dispensation...
You didnt know of true federalism then?
All we need is orders and see how we will squash any usesless senseless uprising from any where around the SE

The joke is on you loser. We see how you have squashed boko haram, lol.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari In Talks With Igbo Leaders Over Pro-biafra Protests – Presidency by olami100(m): 2:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
kernel501:

LEAVE IT TO THEM TO FIGURE IT OUT. NIGERIA WILL NEVER WORK, CONSIDERING THE STRUCTURING WHICH DOESN'T ENCOURAGE HARD WORK AND INNOVATION.HOW CAN STATES IMPROVE WHEN THEY ARE ALWAYS GOING TO ABUJA FOR ALLOCATION EVERY MONTH.

I really don't still understand why @ this stage the igbos are clamouring for baifara! Is it becos none of the igbos leaders are occupying prominent position or what!! If the only reason why they want biafra is becos jonathan was dethroned then I think the igbos are bigot and tribalistic!!
The igbo leaders are second fiddle.. They are d caused of all this!! @ this time nigeria is saddled with bokoharam and what we need is comming together to win this war not one part segregating!! Coming out to initiate baifra only passage a message that.. Igbos are sentimental and tribalistic!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Makarfi , Okowa And Oyovbaire Visit Ibrahim Babangida's Mansion - Pictures / Osinbajo Joins Presidential Race, Meets 12 APC Governors - PUNCH / Ortom, Dogara, Babachir hold secret talks in Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.