Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,238 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

Photo: See How A Mother Dressed To Visit Son In School - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: See How A Mother Dressed To Visit Son In School (11258 Views)

Fans Rain Insults On Regina Daniels Over New Instagram Photo -.see Screenshots / See How Kcee Dressed To Church Today / Eniola Badmus At Rhythm Unplugged: When You've Dressed To Kill Trey Songz (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: See How A Mother Dressed To Visit Son In School by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
if diz happened in african den its south africa!
Re: Photo: See How A Mother Dressed To Visit Son In School by mamagee3(f): 5:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
The mother looks African American!

Disgrace!!!
Re: Photo: See How A Mother Dressed To Visit Son In School by keishablack(f): 5:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
iamrealdeji:
This is disgusting,I love the way my mum dresses when she visits me during my undergraduates,she dresses well covered in nice expensive looking lace or guinea Iro and Buba toh dah with her nice gele and she looks beautiful in it
Expensive looking lace indeed. Btw why are u advertising ur mum?
Re: Photo: See How A Mother Dressed To Visit Son In School by worshipdevice(m): 7:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
END TIME visit..... @op u are lying.... Tell us the name of the school, which country.....
Re: Photo: See How A Mother Dressed To Visit Son In School by icequeeTM(f): 12:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
steady986:

Nigerians can judge eh.
And what are u, a fan of stupidity?
Re: Photo: See How A Mother Dressed To Visit Son In School by Mariojane(f): 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
akp202:
end time mum....if she were to be my mum which i know she can't b i will hide in d toilet when she comes
end time child...hid in the toilet of all places
Re: Photo: See How A Mother Dressed To Visit Son In School by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
icequeeTM:
YES angry
Re: Photo: See How A Mother Dressed To Visit Son In School by akp202(m): 5:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
Mariojane:
end time child...hid in the toilet of all places
lol
Re: Photo: See How A Mother Dressed To Visit Son In School by steady986(m): 10:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
icequeeTM:
One thing I'm not a fan of is fake ass bitches like you coming on here castigating other people whom they actually are worse than. Hoes trying to act immaculate. Shut yo slutty mouth up and live yo own life.
Re: Photo: See How A Mother Dressed To Visit Son In School by kokoA(m): 11:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
iamrealdeji:
This is disgusting,I love the way my mum dresses when she visits me during my undergraduates,she dresses well covered in nice expensive looking lace or guinea Iro and Buba toh dah with her nice gele and she looks beautiful in it
na who ask you?

1 Like

Re: Photo: See How A Mother Dressed To Visit Son In School by Nobody: 11:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
mdbissalla:
I will make sure she did not see me
lol dude she's still waiting u better go see her
Re: Photo: See How A Mother Dressed To Visit Son In School by iamrealdeji(m): 12:30am On Dec 02, 2015
keishablack:

Expensive looking lace indeed. Btw why are u advertising ur mum?
haven't you heard that male children advertise and adore their mom more than female children do? tongue
Re: Photo: See How A Mother Dressed To Visit Son In School by iamrealdeji(m): 12:31am On Dec 02, 2015
kokoA:
na who ask you?
i'm sorry,i didn't mean to insult your mom
Re: Photo: See How A Mother Dressed To Visit Son In School by keishablack(f): 7:43am On Dec 02, 2015
iamrealdeji:
haven't you heard that male children advertise and adore their mom more than female children do? tongue
U don't get it do u? Never mind
Re: Photo: See How A Mother Dressed To Visit Son In School by iamrealdeji(m): 9:15am On Dec 02, 2015
keishablack:

U don't get it do u? Never mind
I understand you,i was just pulling your legs,can you see my smiley?
Re: Photo: See How A Mother Dressed To Visit Son In School by mdbissalla(m): 9:29am On Dec 02, 2015
snowprince07:
lol dude she's still waiting u better go see her

No wen she don wait wait she no see me she go go house....

1 Like

Re: Photo: See How A Mother Dressed To Visit Son In School by itootalk: 7:38am On Feb 02, 2016
У вас есть дети?
Re: Photo: See How A Mother Dressed To Visit Son In School by 9jahomie: 7:39am On Feb 02, 2016
Look at?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Wins BET 2016 Awards For Best International Act Africa, Thanks Fans / Nigerian Celebrities Cover Nicson Africa Magazine, Share Their Love Life / See Photos Of The Beautiful Prison Where Hushpuppi And His Colleagues Were Detai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.