Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,411 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

I Want A Siena For 400k - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Want A Siena For 400k (1296 Views)

Toyota Carina E For 400k, Corolla 04 For 1.2 / SOLD!!!Super Clean Rover 620i Wit Automatic Gear n factory Ac for 400k / Toyota Siena For Sale In Abuja. 750k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want A Siena For 400k by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
Hi auto dealers,

Please I'm out to buy a Siena, I don't have much, just 400k. I've been unemployed for 3 years now and I've decided to go into the transportation business, that's why I'm looking at getting a Siena because it can accommodate more than a car will.

I will appreciate if anyone can help me with a car that will not be problematic, I am giving this an all in, also with funds borrowed from my friend.

I will like a clean Siena because I believe in what I can achieve by properly packaging myself, even as a commercial transporter.

Is there anyone out there who is willing to help me? Honest persons only.
Re: I Want A Siena For 400k by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
Bump
Re: I Want A Siena For 400k by KOMBE: 8:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
Sincerely speaking, no one will sell a good Sienna for that price unless it has serious engine and gear problem. That means you have to replace them.
Please make a good offer for this clean ride and it will be yours. https://www.nairaland.com/2643210/few-months-peugeot-806-port

1 Like

Re: I Want A Siena For 400k by fm7070: 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
YesIam:
Hi auto dealers,
Please I'm out to buy a Siena, I don't have much, just 400k. I've been unemployed for 3 years now and I've decided to go into the transportation business, that's why I'm looking at getting a Siena because it can accommodate more than a car will.
I will appreciate if anyone can help me with a car that will not be problematic, I am giving this an all in, also with funds borrowed from my friend.
I will like a clean Siena because I believe in what I can achieve by properly packaging myself, even as a commercial transporter.
Is there anyone out there who is willing to help me? Honest persons only.

I want to advice you as a friend and nairaland brotherhood.
Firstly, it may be very difficult to get Sienna in good working condition for 400k. If that is what you want by all means, you need to add to what you have on you so that you will not be spending money on the car unecessarily.
You can look at alternative car models like Nissan Serena or Toyota Previa or some other models. Manual transmission cars/minibus are best for commercial purpose because of fuel and maintenance.
This Volkswagen Transporter T5 is also a good and affordable bus (14 passenger) but you must have good knowledge of vehicle to use it
because it use shaft and not propeller.
I believe this piece of information will give you more insight.
Goodluck in all you decide.

4 Likes

Re: I Want A Siena For 400k by gideon243(m): 11:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
Ford Windstar (2002) in abuja... 550k

Re: I Want A Siena For 400k by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 30, 2015
fm7070:

I want to advice you as a friend and nairaland brotherhood.
Firstly, it may be very difficult to get Sienna in good working condition for 400k. If that is what you want by all means, you need to add to what you have on you so that you will not be spending money on the car unecessarily.
You can look at alternative car models like Nissan Serena or Toyota Previa or some other models. Manual transmission cars/minibus are best for commercial purpose because of fuel and maintenance.
This Volkswagen Transporter T5 is also a good and affordable bus (14 passenger) but you must have good knowledge of vehicle to use it
because it use shaft and not propeller.
I believe this piece of information will give you more insight.
Goodluck in all you decide.

Thank you very much Sir, I really appreciate your effort for taking your time to advise me.
The reason for a Siena is because I am hoping to hook up with some supermarket and shopping mall staffs so they can refer me to their customers who will need my services. So I need something very presentable, I myself will always be dressed corporately.

How much is a fair price Sir? I wouldn't want to make a fatal mistake with a loan, I'm already on an edge, I really don't know what I will do to myself if this fails.
Re: I Want A Siena For 400k by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 30, 2015
KOMBE:
Sincerely speaking, no one will sell a good Sienna for that price unless it has serious engine and gear problem. That means you have to replace them.
Please make a good offer for this clean ride and it will be yours. https://www.nairaland.com/2643210/few-months-peugeot-806-port

Thank you very much for this offer, however, it doesn't fit the description of what I have in mind.
Re: I Want A Siena For 400k by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 30, 2015
gideon243:
Ford Windstar (2002) in abuja... 550k

This doesn't look bad, but I don't see any Ford mechanics or know about its fuel consumption rate.
Re: I Want A Siena For 400k by gideon243(m): 9:23am On Nov 30, 2015
So many Ford mechanic around... Fuel consumption rate is OK!! ..

Re: I Want A Siena For 400k by mophic123: 2:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
I have a clean Nissan Quest 02 model,AC chilling and engine in perfect condition. Quest engine is very rugged and Nissan mech plenty.08023531571/08132270492

Re: I Want A Siena For 400k by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
smiley
Re: I Want A Siena For 400k by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 02, 2015
Bump

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!!!Tokunbo Toyota Camry Big Daddy XLE / Regd. 2008 Nissan Pathfinder For Sale In Port Harcourt. 1.6M (Neg) / S-O-L-D...Tin-can Cleared 2009 Toyota Corolla LE Silver Color

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.