Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor (62085 Views)

Lolu Omololu Shomuyiwa: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018 | Biography & Profile / See What Kemi Olunloyo Said About Dora Akunyili.... / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
nairaland is becoming a wasteland where psychos and a popular mad woman's nonsense now make front page. shame!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by samento: 9:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
kodded:

undecided undecided

'

we all know that apc are witches and wizards
undecided undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd726

Hey! Nairalanders please save this soul as quickly as possible. Because apc is not living governance soon.
Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by klax(m): 9:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
Daniel058:
This lady madam Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo fear nobody.. See what she said below and people's comment

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=926260550795088&id=405398802881268&refid=7&ref=m_notif&notif_t=like&_ft_=qid.6222603758636178051%3Amf_story_key.9101543319588648037lu

Sorry oo young lady I think your father need to go and get chain to chain you down you are already living with alien. I really pity you so much and your father possibly your father need to go for DNA test to be sure if truly this young lady is his biological daughter.

Well little brat your story make no sense meaning you are a nonsense wasted sperm. Go and take your medication ok may be you will come back alive but for now you are not around with normal human.
Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by Pamelayoung: 9:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
I care less.
Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by shizzy7(f): 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
elopee3000:
when she's was abusing igbo people Yoruba people called mother Theresa now is Yoruba turn u people start to lament angry
The woman dey insult any thing wey come whenever she get psycho, now she's in Love with Igbo and hates Yoruba, Last year she said she hates Nigeria(ns), earlier this year na her papa she dey imsult on internet.

The woman na professional mental case but she earns $50 per tweet........ shocked

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by Jayne07(f): 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
searching4l0ve:
undecided

SHE'S RIGHT THO undecided ADEBOYE AND OYEDEPO ARE BIBLICAL SCAMMERS WHO CAPITALIZE ON THE GULLIBILTY OF THEIR MUMU MEMBERS TO RIP THEM OF IN THE NAME OF TITHES AND OFFERINGS WHILE THEY FLY PRIVATE JETS AND BUILD SCHOOLS THEIR MUMU MEMBERS CANT AFFORD TO GO. THEY ARE THIEVES AND MUDERERS WHO TEAMED UP WITH GEJ TO DUPE NIGERIA VIA IMPORT WAIVERS . BUNCH OF BASTARDS undecided
2 chronicles 36:16
Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by Pennywise(m): 9:55pm On Nov 29, 2015
omojeesu:
She needs help.
What ever Pastor Adeboye was in the past before he was converted is gone. That's the power of mercy and grace rolled together from God paid for by the priceless blood of His Son!

Same applies to all of us in Christ Jesus!
True. But there is still the question of an unresolved murder of a policeman in 1974.
Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by Aroh48(m): 9:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
ernesty20:
I am Igbo but i dnt like this woman's style at all. She once said that yoruba boys are useless
Not useless.
Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by patpeypey: 9:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
In 2009 the Toronto Star reported that Ms. Olukemi Omololu-Olunloyo was wanted in Newton County, Georgia where there are several warrants for her arrest. The charges are a result of Olukemi (Kemi) Olunloyo being arrested for failing to appear in court on charges including cruelty to children, simple battery, jumping bail, terroristic threats/intimidation of a juror or court officer and obstruction of an officer.[9][10] As of August 15, 2009 Newton County, was pushing for extradition for Kemi Olunloyo to face justice.[11] "Olukemi Ashley Olunloyo" is still listed as having 4 outstanding warrants for her arrest in Georgia, United States.[12]

In August 2012, Omololu-Olunloyo was arrested in her apartment in Toronto by agents from the Canadian Border Services Agency. After being determined a flight risk when her refugee visa was not renewed, she was remanded into custody at an immigration detention center for 7 days before she was deported to Nigeria.[13][14] Her arrest and deportation story was featured in major Canadian dailies Toronto Sun [15] Metro News Toronto [16] Globe and Mail [17] and Nigerian magazine Global Excellence [18]

Source: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kemi_Omololu-Olunloyo

All I need to know about her!
Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by ogaprime(m): 9:56pm On Nov 29, 2015

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by RuffRhyder(m): 9:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
I guess this lady's account was hacked just to blackmail her, because no same person can be this stupid. my opinion though!
Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by ogaprime(m): 9:59pm On Nov 29, 2015
Pennywise:

True. But there is also the question of an unresolved murder of a policeman in 1974.

Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by martha89: 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2015
shizzy7:
Last year her sisters beat the hell outta her, she went partially deaf grin.

I think she needs another beating.
lol
Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by Fearcom(m): 10:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
searching4l0ve:
undecided

SHE'S RIGHT THO undecided ADEBOYE AND OYEDEPO ARE BIBLICAL SCAMMERS WHO CAPITALIZE ON THE GULLIBILTY OF THEIR MUMU MEMBERS TO RIP THEM OF IN THE NAME OF TITHES AND OFFERINGS WHILE THEY FLY PRIVATE JETS AND BUILD SCHOOLS THEIR MUMU MEMBERS CANT AFFORD TO GO. THEY ARE THIEVES AND MUDERERS WHO TEAMED UP WITH GEJ TO DUPE NIGERIA VIA IMPORT WAIVERS . BUNCH OF BASTARDS undecided

Every man will be rewarded according to his or her works. Every man, including you and I. Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. And quit assuming God's role as the judge and jury. Vengeance is mine, says the Lord. If on that day, you discover you are wrong about this, God help you.

2 Likes

Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by ernesty20(m): 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2015
naobor:

who asked you for information on your tribe? mschewwww
i am sorry

but i dnt trade words with smelling yoruba girls
Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by klax(m): 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2015
searching4l0ve:
undecided

Sorry ok I can see their is another lunatic in the house pls what has Gej has to do in this matter Can you see how you displayed your own madness in a different style A bitch at 51 still single and talk from her Anus and you are following her and you are ranting like dog go back and read her post and go and Google all her words you will see she is missing her doctor prescription possibly you too i guess. No offence Bro.

4 Likes

Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by Jayne07(f): 10:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
searching4l0ve:

na ur papa go read am undecided
It's obvious u and kemi will end up in the same place

3 Likes

Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
klax:

Sorry ok I can see their is another lunatic in the house pls what has Gej has to do in this matter Can you see how you displayed your own madness in a different style A bitch at 51 still single and talk from her Anus and you are following her and you are ranting like dog go back and read her post and go and Google all her words you will see she is missing her doctor prescription possibly you too i guess. No offence Bro.

Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 29, 2015
This girl that people call madam she's in insane. Something is wrong and she need medical attention.
Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by danielous(m): 10:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
Oooooh the end is indeed near.
Near ke, the end is hete already...
Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by aphixiano(m): 10:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
she want more fame and she want to promote her blog, pls don't give her the chance to get more famous.
Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by Mackson01: 10:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
That woman is alive but dead An insane
Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by september17(f): 10:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
this one haf mad shaa
Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by wonderfulman(m): 10:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
It is now left for pastor Adeboye to prove that he is true Man of God by healing this troubled woman

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
Jayne07:

It's obvious u and kemi will end up in the same place

Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by dazzysleek(f): 10:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
Seems she was among the ladies that tried seducing them man of God but failed woefully....she's brain drained and needs help
Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by Jayne07(f): 10:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
And people won't rush this woman to a hospital

Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by flokii: 10:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
Reedemers won't like this o..

see d result of too much shakara... she's been lonely for too long

*girls learn from this
Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by Jayne07(f): 10:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
[quote author=searching4l0ve post=40530763][/quote]
U get mind sha
Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by ojinuocheibi(m): 10:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
kodded:

undecided undecided

'

we all know that apc are witches and wizards
undecided undecided

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2162677_img20150225204321edit_jpeg56bb1cb2db278f716bb3a9df7c4cd726

see the Definition of foolishness
Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by kasla07(m): 10:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
most time i wonder why people say bad thing about the great men of God, who are you to judge...i'm sure say thunder go fire some pple if they no stop talking rubbish about men of God, frustrated end time people...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians Show Wizkid Love In India (Photo) / Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun / Davido Meets Aliko Dangote At The Airport (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.