Stats: 3,149,855 members, 7,806,417 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor (62079 Views)

Lolu Omololu Shomuyiwa: Meet BBNaija Housemate 2018 | Biography & Profile / See What Kemi Olunloyo Said About Dora Akunyili.... / Kemi Omololu-olunloyo Apologizes To Celebrities, Quits Journalism (2) (3) (4)

Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by plaetton: 8:24am On Nov 30, 2015
oglalasioux:
In saner climes such claims are verified. In Nigeria the mantra is; don't say that to the man of God. They will continue to hide under the cloak of 'man of God' to rip the society apart. This is not saying the lady is right. I'm saying the law should look into it especially the murder allegation.
It is soo soo sad.

For turning African human beings into complete mindless zombies, The Adeboyes, the Oyedepos, the Oyaks, Okoties and all of the hawkers of Evangelical filth would sure rot in hell or it's African equivalent, if such exists.
Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by ManTiger(m): 8:49am On Nov 30, 2015
Ayatullah:

LET'S HEAR FROM PASTOR ADEBOYE!
But it has since been proven that 'insane' people even predict better than T.B. Joshua & Co.! They speak sense a lot when in spirit.

Let someone shout hallelujah
So you expect him in your conscious mind to refute this claim? Ok. My signature says it all.

Allleluyah my brother.

Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by ogaprime(m): 9:26am On Nov 30, 2015
plaetton:

From the replies on this thread, it becomes obvious that Nigerians are perhaps the most thoughtless group of people on this planet.

Funny, that they are all calling her mad, whereas they are oblivious that they are living inside a big lunatic asylum under the spell of their cult god Adeboye.

Firstly,
That Adeboye swindled every citizen of Nigerian of N20b or more in fraudulent tarrif concessions is A FACT.

The other allegations, I can't say whether they are true or not.

I would like anyone worth his/her salt to try to refute the tarrif fraud allegations against him.

The Adeboye's and his one-eyed crew of Pentecostal fraudsters have lowered the national IQ of this country sooo low, that most citizens are nothing better than walking zombies.

I am not concerned about the first and last allegations which I know its not true. The murder allegation is the reason why I provided the highlighted picture. She said 1974 and pastor Adeboye joined the church 1973. If he joined the church in 1975, then maybe her second allegation might hold water.

I wonder how a mentally deranged person can sit down and type rubbish on social media
Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by shizzy7(f): 9:37am On Nov 30, 2015
Gidoka:

shizzy7 am curious u mean she ends $50 per tweet HOW plx?
grin https://www.naij.com/486310-i-earn-50-per-tweet-ex-govs-daughter-kemi-olunloyo.html ..... She has clients, I don't know how she does it maybe if you Google 'how to make money via tweeting'....

She's a trained psychologist, we think she's psycho because she types like one but it may be all for the money because nobody knows her except when she types all her propagandas on social media, sometimes she goes extreme like in the case of ridiculing her father....
Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by Jaydenphoenix: 10:27am On Nov 30, 2015
Pple using panadol for someone else headache.
Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 30, 2015
searching4l0ve:

SHE'S RIGHT THO undecided ADEBOYE AND OYEDEPO ARE BIBLICAL SCAMMERS WHO CAPITALIZE ON THE GULLIBILTY OF THEIR MUMU MEMBERS TO RIP THEM OFF IN THE NAME OF TITHES AND OFFERINGS WHILE THEY FLY PRIVATE JETS AND BUILD SCHOOLS THEIR MUMU MEMBERS CANT AFFORD TO GO. THEY ARE THIEVES AND MURDERERS WHO TEAMED UP WITH GEJ TO DUPE NIGERIA VIA IMPORT WAIVERS . BUNCH OF BASTARDS undecided
Since you're searching for LOVEE and she's still single, why don't you two just hookup
Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
Not surprised she still single @51yrs. @least Yoruba guys are not on her to do list.
Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by pomsky: 7:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
searching4l0ve:

SHE'S RIGHT THO undecided ADEBOYE AND OYEDEPO ARE BIBLICAL SCAMMERS WHO CAPITALIZE ON THE GULLIBILTY OF THEIR MUMU MEMBERS TO RIP THEM OFF IN THE NAME OF TITHES AND OFFERINGS WHILE THEY FLY PRIVATE JETS AND BUILD SCHOOLS THEIR MUMU MEMBERS CANT AFFORD TO GO. THEY ARE THIEVES AND MURDERERS WHO TEAMED UP WITH GEJ TO DUPE NIGERIA VIA IMPORT WAIVERS . BUNCH OF BASTARDS undecided

[size=14pt]........you scam your own and let's see how well you'll do!........mu-mu-ni.... ode!
I dare say your father (both before and after dis-owning you) was not bold enough to use the words you have used in addressing these men and those who believe in them[/size]
Re: Adeboye: What Kemi Omololu-Olunloyo Said About Pastor by Daniel058(m): 11:32am On Dec 02, 2015
Farming......... NEED A TABLESIZE CATFISH OF 1KG AND ABOVE....((if you live within Abakaliki,, enugu or Ogoja))...'PLEASE CALL ON 08180861809 OR 08083415249 ... PLS we sell in bulk

Don Jazzy Gives Artist Ejiro N1 Million For Drawing Mavin Records Members / Valentine: Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Having Fun / JJC Skillz, D'banj And Don Jazzy Drinking Beer At A Joint In Throwback Photo