Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,205 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

'satan-worshippers' Held Over 'blood' Party - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'satan-worshippers' Held Over 'blood' Party (1736 Views)

Photos: Satan worshippers builds Baphomet Statue In USA, christians protest / When Will Satan Worshippers Realize They Are Not An Exclusive Group / I Want To Know About The Freemasons. Are They Really Satan Worshippers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'satan-worshippers' Held Over 'blood' Party by Recognise: 1:39pm On May 27, 2009
More than 100 "satan-worshippers" have reportedly been seized in a raid on a concert in the southern Iranian city of Shiraz.

The people in custody had been drinking alcohol and "sucking blood", according to the Jam-e Jam newspaper.

"One hundred and four members of a satan-worshipping group were arrested at a party and immoral concert in Shiraz," local Revolutionary Guards chief Abbas Hamidi was quoted as saying.

"The session was held in a garden,  and the satanist ceremony was broadcast live to the world via the internet," he said.

The arrests were made by members of the Islamist basij militia linked to the Guards.

"These people drank alcohol, hurt themselves and sucked blood," Mr Hamidi said.

Iranian authorities sometimes link hard rock and heavy metal music and their icons with Satan worship.

Jam-e Jam carried pictures of drum sets and amplifiers seized in the raid and a group of young men photographed after the arrest sitting on the floor.

It said some of the detainees sported tattoos and body art resembling the wings of birds and car emblems.

During the past two years, Iranian police and security officials have warned against the emergence of "satanist" cults accused of corrupting the young.

There has been a tough nationwide crackdown on "unIslamic" attire and behaviour.

In September 2008, a senior police chief said members of the so-called cults would wear "broken-cross and skeleton necklaces and rings, drink alcohol and dance in their ceremonies."

"They believe they should defy religions, especially Islam, do as they want and drag the world into anarchy," he claimed.

for SOURCE: Click here
Re: 'satan-worshippers' Held Over 'blood' Party by MrCrackles(m): 1:40pm On May 27, 2009
Oh dear! shocked
Re: 'satan-worshippers' Held Over 'blood' Party by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:53pm On Jun 01, 2009

You are twisted parrot journalist!,whatever. . .we the peeps in the "Right hand side"- has a great deal on this journal,didn't know you've just been informed about this old newz.,Gimore and the brothehood worldwide have ever made  the "Jam-e Jam newspaper"- to ever regret of brodcasting ,they have paid for the price n' now the new world order is here lets see the truth!. Im a proud Satanist,a strong traditonal and dedicated body perfoming@ the black mass,when the Inferor order call. . .nobody dare to disobey! angry,now keep your head twisted and watch out as we rule the world sooner.,seeing or reading that little pieces of information on "Satanism" is not enough,talking about the christian leadres making blood sacrifice to acquires powers to perform "Miracles",almost every day we listen to strange news concerning the so called pastor,priest and church leaders from the " Madhouse"-we Satanist are more better .

and if you dont mind you better take a Trip before the time, if you cant beat them.,join them!. or loose yourself and alongside your soul. be fully asure now,this is not a Joke!! angry angry angry
Re: 'satan-worshippers' Held Over 'blood' Party by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:18pm On Jun 01, 2009
Well we do not have anything to worry about, after all 135 million God serving Christians and Muslims, there'd be little room for SATAN here.

Mark my words, this won't happen in Nigeria grin
Re: 'satan-worshippers' Held Over 'blood' Party by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:26pm On Jun 01, 2009
. . .And dont forget im a Nigerian?

Re: 'satan-worshippers' Held Over 'blood' Party by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:55pm On Jun 01, 2009
improve your photoshop skills man.

besides, Satanism is old skool try Evangelism. that is the hottest stuff around these days grin
Re: 'satan-worshippers' Held Over 'blood' Party by Ogaga4Luv(m): 9:40pm On Jun 01, 2009

I dont use photoshop man though im a photo worm. . .!
well you may say thats an old skull but i gat alot of fresh skulls with me,obviously saying im not here to have some fun instead of advertising"Satansim " with pleasure ,as long as i live iw remain a proud Satanist,a real tradition,dedicated by the darkest force that ever exsist! to win souls, into the "Right hand path"-the Black mass never pass the "magus"- away.
Evangelism sucks,i dont immitate people of lesser brain,im the "I AM THAT I AM"-im (GOD) and always original***i believe in higher powers and can practicalise even what the pastors,Priest,Church leaders from the "Madhouse" cant do by miracles,we rule the world,dont get me twisted. . .im a "S.O.S"- make people to gain full knowledge of this world n' realise the Original knowledge on Life.
Re: 'satan-worshippers' Held Over 'blood' Party by Horus(m): 10:20am On Jun 02, 2009
Jesus said: "This is my body you eat, this is my blood you drink". Whether the bread and wine merely represent or actually are the body and blood of Jesus, the charge of Vampirism and cannibalism, ritual  stands. This is a disturbing teaching and practice no matter how you christians define it.
Re: 'satan-worshippers' Held Over 'blood' Party by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 02, 2009
Topic.
So help me God! Amen.
Re: 'satan-worshippers' Held Over 'blood' Party by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 02, 2009
Topic.
So help me God! Amen.
Re: 'satan-worshippers' Held Over 'blood' Party by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 02, 2009
Topic.
So help me God! Amen.
Re: 'satan-worshippers' Held Over 'blood' Party by Oxone(m): 3:31am On Jun 03, 2009
lawd have mercy on them
Re: 'satan-worshippers' Held Over 'blood' Party by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:22am On Jun 03, 2009
angry angry angry angry
Re: 'satan-worshippers' Held Over 'blood' Party by Bastage: 9:32am On Jun 03, 2009
LOL @ Satanism.

There are more Jedis in this world than Satanists.
Re: 'satan-worshippers' Held Over 'blood' Party by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:12am On Jun 05, 2009
Watch out as we are Ruling the world,the rising is now. . .all nations we know "Satan"-has been working very hard ***

(1) (Reply)

Heaven Can Wait / Eucharia Anunobi Anointed In Church, To Be Officially Ordained Pastor / Why Must Instrumentalist Be Paid Before Playing In Church? Is It Not God's Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.