Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

How Do I Make My Disable Gf Believe I Love Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Make My Disable Gf Believe I Love Her. (1894 Views)

Some Guys Are"masters Of Head", I Couldn't Believe I Was Begging Him To Stop / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? / How Do I Make My Manhood Bigger, Fatter And Long Lasting To Save My Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make My Disable Gf Believe I Love Her. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 29, 2015
I will not write any long story, I will just move to the point. Please advice me on what to do. I and my girlfriend went to the same school, coincidentally happen do the same course. But due to her physical disability she had to stop schooling. Because she's unable to walk, she has been on wheel chair for almost 2years now. She wasn't born lame, I didn't even meet her on this condition . She had an accident which claim so many lives but she was lucky to be among those who survive, but the accident live her on a critical state, her legs bones were crush in fact no toes, no legs in her now, and there's no way she will be walking again, she doesn't look like her old self anymore. once a beautiful lady, now looking so old. I hate to see her this way. Not that because she's now lame, maybe crawling that make me to hate her, I love her so much, I have endure her for this two years, show her love, push her around on wheel chair, just to make her happy, but still she's still sad, even when the parent, plead with her to go back to school, she said she's not going back, that her life has been mess up forever, I told her that people still went to school on wheel chair, after all everyone knows you were not born like this., she said "that's theirs, I am me, I know how am feeling nothing in life sweet me anymore" This afternoon when I return from church, she called me to come over to her place, I suspend the what I was doing and went. Wen I got there she start telling me something I thought I was hearing in dream. "You have try for me, but I don't want to be hurt, could it been I was not disable may be I would have believe you truly love me. Don't tell me in this my condition you still love me, I know you fake it, just to make me feel among, but I knew you don't have iota love in your heart for me, I appreciate whatever you do for me all this year's, let end it all today" I was lost for words, I didn't say anything. Why will she think I don't love her, after all the shame I receive on her head and bashing from my friends still I quit not. Is this not enough prove that I love her?
Why will she think am toiling with her emotion?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make My Disable Gf Believe I Love Her. by Rexphobia(m): 8:33pm On Nov 29, 2015
Gimme her number, let me help you tell her
Re: How Do I Make My Disable Gf Believe I Love Her. by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:35pm On Nov 29, 2015
Dating a disabled person can be as hard as trying out basket ball while being 4 ft tall; Break up with her in peace, and rid yourself of the emotional drama that is about to begin.
Re: How Do I Make My Disable Gf Believe I Love Her. by iceberylin(m): 8:35pm On Nov 29, 2015
Damn...i envy your heart ❤ cry

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make My Disable Gf Believe I Love Her. by wahles(m): 8:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
Just drop her number ery1 here would call her to convince her smiley# criosly
Re: How Do I Make My Disable Gf Believe I Love Her. by madgoat(m): 8:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
cry so touching
Re: How Do I Make My Disable Gf Believe I Love Her. by younghartz(m): 8:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
10,000likes for d poster above me and above him...
Anyway e go bad if u brk her hrt in da nearest future
Re: How Do I Make My Disable Gf Believe I Love Her. by obiorathesubtle: 8:44pm On Nov 29, 2015
People like you still exist? Wow!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make My Disable Gf Believe I Love Her. by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
cry cry cry seriouly i will advice to swear with a bible to show u truly love her with ur whole hrt grin dat is if u r not lying!!no do am oo if na fake love u gat for her grin**chikena!!
Re: How Do I Make My Disable Gf Believe I Love Her. by Tallesty1(m): 8:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
crycrycrycrycrycrycrycrycry
Re: How Do I Make My Disable Gf Believe I Love Her. by jonaifame22(m): 8:50pm On Nov 29, 2015
Even gals who are not disabled find it hard to believe a guy truly loves them, best thing to do is talk it over wth her and keep re asuring her of ur love, buh if she instists on breaking up, then let her be
Re: How Do I Make My Disable Gf Believe I Love Her. by gamaliel121(m): 8:55pm On Nov 29, 2015
Bro break up with her...
Able girls sef no believe say you love them..den disabled??
Re: How Do I Make My Disable Gf Believe I Love Her. by goldiam(f): 8:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
I wanted to say how sweet and caring you are not until I went through your profile and I realize she has every reason not to trust you because you live in a cunt
and hoe is your hobby truly you are crazy.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make My Disable Gf Believe I Love Her. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 29, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
Dating a disabled person can be as hard as trying out basket ball while being 4 ft tall; Break up with her in peace, and rid yourself of the emotional drama that is about to begin.
that's your own perspective..but he loves the qal 4 real
Re: How Do I Make My Disable Gf Believe I Love Her. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
This got me crying cry cry cry cry

Op dont leave her ryt now all she has in her is d feelings of rejection

Dnt leave her please love her so mch

I beg u cry cry cry cry

Its nt easy to loose a part of d body one has she is just avin dat rejection moments

I pray God heals her
heart
Amen

cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make My Disable Gf Believe I Love Her. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 29, 2015
halfrica:

I beg u cry cry cry cry

Its nt easy to loose a part of d body one has she is just avin dat rejection moments

I pray God heals her
heart
Amen

cry cry cry cry
Leme join you and cry too ;( ;( ;( ;(
Re: How Do I Make My Disable Gf Believe I Love Her. by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
GalzLuvYomy:
Leme join you and cry too ;( ;( ;( ;(
I cant stop crying cry cry cry cry
Re: How Do I Make My Disable Gf Believe I Love Her. by Nobody: 9:17pm On Nov 29, 2015
halfrica:

I cant stop crying cry cry cry cry

Eyaa stop na pls itz not qud 4 ur health

*On my knees*
Re: How Do I Make My Disable Gf Believe I Love Her. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 29, 2015
GalzLuvYomy:
Eyaa stop na pls itz not qud 4 ur health

*On my knees*

Do u tink m jokin angry
Re: How Do I Make My Disable Gf Believe I Love Her. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 29, 2015
halfrica:

Do u tink m jokin angry
OH so u think i do
Re: How Do I Make My Disable Gf Believe I Love Her. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2015
GalzLuvYomy:
OH so u think i do

Lemme bye bye
Re: How Do I Make My Disable Gf Believe I Love Her. by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 29, 2015
halfrica:

Lemme bye bye
Lol qo sleep and qrowgringrin
Re: How Do I Make My Disable Gf Believe I Love Her. by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
GalzLuvYomy:
Lol qo sleep and qrowgringrin

M nt growing cos i dont feed on fertilizer
Re: How Do I Make My Disable Gf Believe I Love Her. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
halfrica:

M nt growing cos i dont feed on fertilizer
*Yawninq* Ok ma qudnyt
Re: How Do I Make My Disable Gf Believe I Love Her. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
GalzLuvYomy:
*Yawninq* Ok ma qudnyt
Re: How Do I Make My Disable Gf Believe I Love Her. by 4nobody4every1: 9:44pm On Nov 29, 2015
Rexphobia:
Gimme her number, let me help you tell her
grin grin cool
Re: How Do I Make My Disable Gf Believe I Love Her. by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
Guy run for ur life angry wetin u wan use disable chick do? undecided abi u no lik FVCK? U BE GAY? Guy be beta run oooh.

Flee asap.

Free advice

Take it or leave it undecided
Re: How Do I Make My Disable Gf Believe I Love Her. by kahara(m): 9:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
crazysaint:
I will not write any long story, I will just move to the point. Please advice me on what to do. I and my girlfriend went to the same school, coincidentally happen do the same course. But due to her physical disability she had to stop schooling. Because she's unable to walk, she has been on wheel chair for almost 2years now. She wasn't born lame, I didn't even meet her on this condition . She had an accident which claim so many lives but she was lucky to be among those who survive, but the accident live her on a critical state, her legs bones were crush in fact no toes, no legs in her now, and there's no way she will be walking again, she doesn't look like her old self anymore. once a beautiful lady, now looking so old. I hate to see her this way. Not that because she's now lame, maybe crawling that make me to hate her, I love her so much, I have endure her for this two years, show her love, push her around on wheel chair, just to make her happy, but still she's still sad, even when the parent, plead with her to go back to school, she said she's not going back, that her life has been mess up forever, I told her that people still went to school on wheel chair, after all everyone knows you were not born like this., she said "that's theirs, I am me, I know how am feeling nothing in life sweet me anymore" This afternoon when I return from church, she called me to come over to her place, I suspend the what I was doing and went. Wen I got there she start telling me something I thought I was hearing in dream. "You have try for me, but I don't want to be hurt, could it been I was not disable may be I would have believe you truly love me. Don't tell me in this my condition you still love me, I know you fake it, just to make me feel among, but I knew you don't have iota love in your heart for me, I appreciate whatever you do to me all this year's, let end it all today" I was lost for words, I didn't say anything. Why will she think I don't love her, after all the shame I receive on her head and bashing from my friends still I quit not. Is this not enough prove that I love her?
Why will she think and toiling with her emotion?

Op provide her with ability. You are suffering from head-hunting.
Re: How Do I Make My Disable Gf Believe I Love Her. by donholy28(m): 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2015
Keep doing what u re doing...one day her eyes will open
Re: How Do I Make My Disable Gf Believe I Love Her. by Nobody: 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2015
halfrica:

I beg u cry cry cry cry

I pray God heals her
heart
Amen

cry cry cry cry
It's alright.
Re: How Do I Make My Disable Gf Believe I Love Her. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 29, 2015
Mozambique:

It's alright.
Thank u embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: How Do I Make My Disable Gf Believe I Love Her. by sauceEEP(m): 10:05pm On Nov 29, 2015
Op your signature says it all, how can you claim you love her when your hobby is f,,ckin ho.s?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies! Get In Here / Side Chicks Update FEB 15th / Soooooooooo Confusing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.