Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:06 PM

The Top Ten Best Artists In Nigeria Year 2015! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Top Ten Best Artists In Nigeria Year 2015! (32936 Views)

‘2baba, 9ice And Asa Are The Best Artists In Nigeria’ – Demmie Vee / Top Ten Hottest And Best Artists In Nigeria 2016 / Pic: The Young Shall Grow; Rate My Classmate's Year 2000 And Year 2015 Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Top Ten Best Artists In Nigeria Year 2015! by Codedrock(m): 9:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
Hello readers, we all know you all have been waiting to see Nigeria’s best artists of year 2015 as you guys have dropped your votes to tell us the people who deserve to be topping the list following their performance this year. Well, we bring to you today what you’ve been waiting for.

In case some people don’t know we conducted a poll earlier on this platform so Nigerians could tell us the artists they believe did well this year, we nominated 16 people and we asked Nigerians to vote the artists that should be at the top ten.

So T.I.N Magazine used Nigerians votes and our own criteria of judging to bring to you The Top Ten Musicians in Nigeria Year 2015.

NOTE: The criteria we used in this rating are as follow:

=>The total number of hit songs artists released from November 2014 to November 2015, please be aware we consider a hit song as a song with much downloads, with some quite popularity in the country, YouTube video views and more..

=> We also used artists performance when it comes to huge events they performed at, shows, concerts, album release, and international tours, their award nominations and wins.

WE GATHERED ALMOST A THOUSAND VOTES IN THE POLL,

FIND RESULTS TO THE POLL WE CONDUCTED DOWN BELOW. BUT FIRST SEE:

TEN BEST MUSICIANS IN NIGERIA 2015

10] PATORANKING

Patoranking was voted to be the number ten on this list in the poll we conducted, following his hit singles like “MY WOMAN” and more, his overall performance this year when it comes to being featured in songs, international shows and more.. T.I.N Magazine rates him no.10 in Nigeria this year.

9] YEMI ALADE

Yemi by many media platforms have been rated to be the best female musician of the year, the young lady can be definitely lauded she’s done a good job this year. Yemi released her album and increased her brand locally and internationally, She’s won some huge awards this year too. The Igbo-Yoruba girl is also one of the most controversial artists in Nigeria this year. Yemi alade didn’t make it to the top ten in the poll we conducted but with the criteria T.I.N Magazine used in this rating she managed to be the no.9 on this list.

8] IYANYA

The TrippleMG boss did what he’s been doing every year this year too which is being consistent; Iyanya dropped an album this year which carries along a few hit songs. His biggest song of the year is GIFT featuring Don Jazzy. Iyanya did quite some impressive collaboration this year too he was featured in many hit songs this year. Iyanya was voted no.9 in the poll we conducted.

7] REEKADO BANKS

The mavin artist was well voted in the poll we conducted, Reekado showed Nigerians his brain is full of music this year after making and releasing multiple hit singles. His biggest songs this year include; Katapot, Sugar Baby and more.. Reekado performed at many huge events this year, the star singer is also among the artsists nominated for Next Rated at the headies 2015. He was featured in a couple hit songs of the year too, the young star showed quite some talent this year and has been appreciated by fans. He was voted no.7 in the poll we conducted

6] KOREDE BELLO

Korede bello is obviously one of the most loved musicians in Nigeria right now.. Korede through his banging and crazy hit single GODWIN became one of the most controversial artists in Nigeria this year. GODWIN topped many music countdowns across Nigeria for weeks, not to mention his recent release featuring ASA (Somebody Great). Korede went on many international show bookings this year he also trended so well in the social media. He was voted no.6 in Nigeria in the poll we conducted.

5] LIL KESH

The YBNL star, is sure loved by many music lovers in Nigeria, he was the no.4 most voted for artist in the poll T.I.N Magazine conducted, Lil Kesh wowed a lot of music lovers this year with at least 3 big hit singles. Even though Lil Kesh is a new comer in the industry he still managed to be among the most featured artists in Nigeria this year, he was involved in many hit collabos. Report has it Kesh got many show bookings this year. He’s been concluded no.5 in Nigeria.

4] KISS DANIEL

It is quite an amazing thing how an industry new comer would make it has high as no.4 four in Nigeria, the young star really showed Nigerians he is not just a cute singer but a dope one as well. Kiss Daniel’s WOJU song is one of the most bought songs on iTunes and mtn musicplus this year, it’s also been revealed the song is one of the most subscribed for caller tunes this year. Kiss after that have made; (Laye,Molue,Good Time) and a few collabos, getting best of positive reviews on his songs this year. In the poll conducted, he was the no.5 most voted artist he was lead by Lil Kesh but judging by the criteria we used in judging this thing T.I.N Magazine decided to put Kiss ahead of Kesh. Kiss is sure a man to watch out for Next year.

3] WIZKID

The starboy just won’t relent. He has remained relevant since he came into the industry. The star singer rocked the music industry this year with some hit singles, His song Ojuelegba is one of the most digitally downloaded songs in Nigeria this year. The superstar musician didn’t stop at that he released many more hits after that with his music videos garnering massive views on YouTube. Wizkid has been concluded the no.3 best musician in Nigeria 2015.

2] DAVIDO

The OBO was voted by many to be the second best artist in Nigeria year 2015, the star singer did really well this year both locally and internationally, Starting with hit singles like; Owo Ni Koko, The Sound, Fans Mi, Dodo, and more.. Davido pushed his brand a lot harder this year, he is the second most followed musician on social media at the moment, his music video for “Fans Mi” set a record on YouTube as the fastest Nigerian video to hit 1million on YouTube.

Davido pulled a lot of crowd in all of his international tours. Davido was the second most voted person in the poll we conducted. He is the no.2 in Nigeria.

1] OLAMIDE

Finally, we arrive at no.1 well, it is Badoo himself, and the most consistent rapper in Nigeria of all time. Many have agreed he’s changed from rapping to singing but the new album he released this November said otherwise. Olamide made many hit singles just this year alone. Olamide set a record with headies awards this year after getting 8 nominations a thing that hasn’t happened before.

Olamide made a song “BOBO” which is one of the most popular in the country this year with its stylish dance steps which by now is still trending across the country. He is one of the most featured artist this year, He went on tours, released an album this year which is now his 5th studio album making him the first and only artist in Nigeria with 5 albums in 5 years, his concert comes up in December, He is also one of the most controversial people in Nigeria this year.

In the poll we conducted in which we asked you Nigerians to vote, Olamide beat everyone on the list.

In the poll we conducted here at T.I.N Magazine camp. Olamide lead too.

So judging with Olamide’s performance this year he’s been named the no.1 and the best musician in Nigeria year 2015.

OLAMIDE IS THE ARTIST OF THE YEAR.

SEE POLL RESULTS AND DETAILS FROM SOURCE

SOURCE: http://www.takemetonaija.com/2015/11/the-top-ten-best-artists-in-nigeria_27.html

3 Likes

Re: The Top Ten Best Artists In Nigeria Year 2015! by Omotayor123(f): 9:31pm On Nov 29, 2015
This list is poo!!! END TIME LIST Where is my p square

29 Likes

Re: The Top Ten Best Artists In Nigeria Year 2015! by 2best(m): 9:47pm On Nov 29, 2015
Where Ȋ̝̊̅§ Phyno? Never complete without Baba Igbo

126 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Top Ten Best Artists In Nigeria Year 2015! by chaberry(m): 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2015
Useless List conjured in Ogbomosho, and make public in Ibadan

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Top Ten Best Artists In Nigeria Year 2015! by Funfreak: 8:41am On Nov 30, 2015
2best:
Where Ȋ̝̊̅§ Phyno? Never complete without Baba Igbo

Tell me 2 hit songs he made this year.. + He wasn't even nominated for any huge award this year, including headies.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Top Ten Best Artists In Nigeria Year 2015! by Akposkool(m): 9:05am On Nov 30, 2015
No phyno, reminisce, 2baba? Guy

13 Likes

Re: The Top Ten Best Artists In Nigeria Year 2015! by Funfreak: 9:09am On Nov 30, 2015
Omotayor123:
This list is poo!!! END TIME LIST
Where is my p square
Hello, did u even read the message before the list? Please tell me who psquare sing pass among those on the list.. Na only Collabo we still dey here and na last year they sing that one...

10 Likes

Re: The Top Ten Best Artists In Nigeria Year 2015! by kay29000(m): 9:10am On Nov 30, 2015
No P Square? Take out Reekado Banks for P Square.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Top Ten Best Artists In Nigeria Year 2015! by TOMTOM15(m): 9:12am On Nov 30, 2015
undecided
Re: The Top Ten Best Artists In Nigeria Year 2015! by faith551(m): 9:18am On Nov 30, 2015
Hilarious list Which one be TIN magazine again?

4 Likes

Re: The Top Ten Best Artists In Nigeria Year 2015! by Sanuzi(m): 9:48am On Nov 30, 2015
NOTED

BUT
WHERE

Dbanj, p square,phyno , 2face. don jazzy (best back up singer),Kunle Gold

3 Likes

Re: The Top Ten Best Artists In Nigeria Year 2015! by kosiNwolisa1: 10:07am On Nov 30, 2015
guy this shit na scam, how go carry amateur's name full every where
1.p square
2.phyno
3.2 face
4. don jazzy (best back up singer) after this guyz, comes these amateur you posted. their music career Is not up to six yeras

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Top Ten Best Artists In Nigeria Year 2015! by greatproducts: 10:15am On Nov 30, 2015
I never liked Olamide before but he has slowly found his way into my "Like" box. He is a professional.

https://www.nairaland.com/2698179/superbass-tennis-design-bluetooth-speaker

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Top Ten Best Artists In Nigeria Year 2015! by SuPeRq(f): 10:15am On Nov 30, 2015
Ok
Re: The Top Ten Best Artists In Nigeria Year 2015! by Sijo01(f): 10:15am On Nov 30, 2015
Where is korede Bello
Re: The Top Ten Best Artists In Nigeria Year 2015! by cezarman(m): 10:16am On Nov 30, 2015
Reekado, my nigga

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Top Ten Best Artists In Nigeria Year 2015! by kelvyn7: 10:16am On Nov 30, 2015
shocked
Re: The Top Ten Best Artists In Nigeria Year 2015! by djWALE(m): 10:16am On Nov 30, 2015
Endtime artists
Re: The Top Ten Best Artists In Nigeria Year 2015! by CaroLyner(f): 10:16am On Nov 30, 2015
lol yemi is the only female artist there
Re: The Top Ten Best Artists In Nigeria Year 2015! by Paschalp(m): 10:16am On Nov 30, 2015
end time musicians!!! how will this help me survive mbok biko ejoo
Re: The Top Ten Best Artists In Nigeria Year 2015! by SylarsMcQuins: 10:16am On Nov 30, 2015
This List sucks abeg, why is Pato num 10 instead of the top 3?. Phyno isn't on the list and Wizkid is supose to be on the 7-10th.

Poor list.

Well talkin of music list

Why not download the best song of the moment

Larry Kuti - Olowo Fe Dabira
www.pronaijamusic.com/index.php/2015/10/08/larry-kuti-olowo-fe-da-bira/

This song is mad dope.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Top Ten Best Artists In Nigeria Year 2015! by DaBullIT(m): 10:17am On Nov 30, 2015
My name's not on that List , means it's incomplete
Re: The Top Ten Best Artists In Nigeria Year 2015! by barry40: 10:17am On Nov 30, 2015
I like their entrepreneurial spirit. They are making cool money doing what they love. That is how to enjoy life.
Re: The Top Ten Best Artists In Nigeria Year 2015! by CaroLyner(f): 10:17am On Nov 30, 2015
Sijo01:
Where is korede Bello
are you blind?

4 Likes

Re: The Top Ten Best Artists In Nigeria Year 2015! by sleekkid2015: 10:18am On Nov 30, 2015
good

Hey guys glo can be very funny, GLO Reportedly Sent A “Pick Up Truck” To Pick Wizkid And His Team At Enugu Airport (Photo) - See at: http://www.musbizubeat.com/2015/11/glo-reportedly-sent-a-pick-up-truck-to-pick-wizkid-and-his-team-at-enugu-airport-photo/#sthash.ek0WTmrY.dpuf
Re: The Top Ten Best Artists In Nigeria Year 2015! by menix(m): 10:18am On Nov 30, 2015
Pure End time list..

After Olamide should be Pato Ranking, abeg pato's new song 'Make am' is a nuclear hit abi bomb...

I sure say number 11 would be Sunny Ade..

4 Likes

Re: The Top Ten Best Artists In Nigeria Year 2015! by allanphash7(m): 10:18am On Nov 30, 2015
Badoo sneh
Re: The Top Ten Best Artists In Nigeria Year 2015! by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 30, 2015
Patoranking 10 and then we have people like reekado on top. The list is wack
Anyway, your opinion

2 Likes

Re: The Top Ten Best Artists In Nigeria Year 2015! by cezarman(m): 10:19am On Nov 30, 2015
kay29000:
No P Square? Take out Reekado Banks for P Square.

Wetin you dey talk na?
If na play jus stop am.

2 Likes

Re: The Top Ten Best Artists In Nigeria Year 2015! by Segadem(m): 10:19am On Nov 30, 2015
chai, I'm yet to see abok1 guy in the list,when it comes to things that makes one happy,they always come last, but if it is killing,slaughtering or bombing they are no 1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Top Ten Best Artists In Nigeria Year 2015! by bash4us(m): 10:20am On Nov 30, 2015
Twale 4 BADOOOOOO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Top Ten Best Artists In Nigeria Year 2015! by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 30, 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Munachi Abii Celebrates Her Dog’s Pregnancy With A Puppy Shower / Joselyn Dumas Stuns In Cleavage Baring Outfit At VGMA2018 / Don Jazzy’s Mavin Records Releases New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.