Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money (36224 Views)

After Dating For 7 Years, He Called Off Our Engagement. / After Dating For 7 Years, Couple Ties Each Other To Seal Their Love In Pre.. / After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by saasala(m): 10:21pm On Nov 29, 2015
Dont criticize any girl for dating a guy chiefly or solely for his money. We all decide to go out with someone because that person possesses something we like. It could be good looks, education, backgrounds, religious views, courage, accent et al. What makes you think that your reasons for deciding to go out with someone is better than that of the girl who is dating for money.... And sincerely, for me, it is more reasonable for a girl to go for the guy with money than the one with just good looks and/or education. Her relationship with the rich dude might even be better than that of her friend who opted for the good looking guy.

Truth is, something must first attract you to a person before deciding to go out with them, in the end you will see beyond that attraction, you will discover there are more reasons to love and hold on to that person that what first attracted you to them. I have seen girls who fell in love with a guy because he has money and when lost it all she was still there for him, supporting, encouraging and even financing him.

If a guy decides to attract a girl with his wealth, I see no biggy. It is only left for him to keenly study the girl to know if she is seeing beyond the money, and if you study her well you will definitely know if she has started seeing beyond the filthy riches or not.

And if it is to just chop and clean mouth, on both the male and female sides, there is nothing sweeter than me treating her with my money and you rock my rooky like crazy, in the end both party is happy. If a girl decides to sleep with a dude just because he is handsome or educated, its all good. If a girl decides to sleep with a rich guy and make herself some though, its all good too. Different strokes for different folks.

Find whatever rocks your boat and paddle gently away.

Guys, would you not be proud to have your sister bring home a rich guy?

Well, my signature says it all.

Abi lalasticla.la, what do you think?

146 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
gringrinTruth be told...Girls that depend on their Bf's strictly for money would always be termed "Hoes" "goldiggerz" "biitches"...I think it's Equivalent to prostitution...undecided

Those Typah Girls Are the main Reason why these Niggaz Think They own Us...angry smh! They be spewing trash simply 'bcoz of the tiny Airtime they give ladies..undecided

I keep saying this...If You want money! go Out there and work your butt off!lipsrsealed

258 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by IamLEGEND1: 10:24pm On Nov 29, 2015
the girl don seriously suck ur brain komot through ur díck for you to type this rubbísh.

313 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by sirjohnson(m): 10:27pm On Nov 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
the girl don seriously suck ur brain komot through ur díck for you to type this rubbísh.

Bros take am easy on the guy nau... grin

But hin dey make small small sense o

At last, something good has come for the girls after all the bashings from tosyne2much and the likes.... Oya girls, come and mastturbate on this thread. Guys, come and piss on the op's head.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by iceberylin(m): 10:29pm On Nov 29, 2015
The Economy is bad.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Owliver(m): 10:35pm On Nov 29, 2015
personally i see no much bad... but.... dont try to manipulate, if you need something come straight and stop being a hypocrite...

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by saasala(m): 10:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
Owliver:
personally i see no much bad... but.... dont try to manipulate, if you need something come straight and stop being an hypocrite...

Chop knuckle

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by IamLEGEND1: 10:44pm On Nov 29, 2015
sirjohnson:

I believe the term "dating" is supposed to be more about emotional nónsense than the physical.

so if you're in it for the money,no one's hating on ur hustle.......... but know ur formal name is "ashawó",not 'girlfriend'.

132 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by XuteSleeks(m): 10:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
sirjohnson:

Not small bro, a lot.

A number of us think its cool to date her cos she's got it all.

I see nothing wrong with her dating cos he's got leaking pockets.

Who knows she might fall in love eventually; you will tell when the requests suddenly reduce. Trust me, its happened to me once. smiley

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by actoor(m): 10:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
iceberylin:
The Economy is bad.

Which might later land them in a Ritual Pot?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by iceberylin(m): 10:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
actoor:

Which might later land them in a Ritual Pot?
U carry ya cross

2 Likes

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 29, 2015
Chai!..OP Ginqerin NL qalz...kikikikikigrin i am Rich where dem qalzzz??Estherfabian,Misspicy etcwink

Rich is just my name ogringringrin

1 Like

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Atmmachine(m): 11:11pm On Nov 29, 2015
[
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Seunaj05(m): 11:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
A lady should not be too money conscious but the truth is dat "there is no romance without finance"

14 Likes

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by chinoify: 11:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
End Time Relationships

3 Likes

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by jnrbayano(m): 11:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
If a guy decides to attract a girl with his wealth, I see no biggy. It is only left for him to keenly study the girl to know if she is seeing beyond the money, and if you study her well you will definitely know if she has started seeing beyond the filthy riches or not.

Logic and reasoning = 0

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by blesseddivah(f): 11:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
Lol
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by ahmedgafar7(m): 11:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
Clap for ya self..Later you'll wonder why your marriage didn't last if u married her

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by SeXistBaStaRd(m): 11:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
I have a feeling Op has a pvssy and a Pvssy is a Gold digger and a Gold Digger is a Bitch_ and a Bitch_ is a lame ass Nigga and a Lame ass Nigga is Saasala undecided. smiley

34 Likes

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by sukkot: 11:14pm On Nov 29, 2015
ok
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 29, 2015
Only poverty will make girls jump at guys for money. A WELL brought up child cant be moved by a guys wealth especially if the source is unknown

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by dihalao(m): 11:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
By
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
OP. The word "Golddiggers" is in the dictionary for a reason wink

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by comradee1248: 11:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
End time things

When

Igbo girls following awusa guys for money since 1600....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by LesbianBoy(m): 11:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
Jayne07:
Op pls come let us mingle
LOOSE GIRL! angry

Meanwhile...

@OP i have one question for you! Are you Mad? angry

9 Likes

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Jayne07(f): 11:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
Op pls come let us mingle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by dearsly(m): 11:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
Op u are still a kid!

Give your life to christ n grow up!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Dindondin(m): 11:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
Saasala, you don't v brain.
I blame the mod that. brought your shi t to the fp. I knew the mumu mod ll be Lalasticlalast cos he has fish brain like the op.

You threw self dignity and morality to the bin with your post.

Go and download brain from Google Play Store....

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Dindondin(m): 11:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
g
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by Monalisa185(f): 11:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
interesting
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by shakol91(m): 11:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
undecided Pls avoid this guy,he is a SCAMMER. He has been scamming people with FIXED FOOTBALL MATCHES with the name "Sure fixed". Real name/Account name is: Opebiyi abdulquadri adebayo. Account number: 0016726894 (GTbank). On Facebook he bears "Prince Opebiyi abdulquadri adebayo". below are the scammer's photos
Re: Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money by PHATE007(f): 11:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
Post seen.............
I refuse to type END TIME crap on dis one...

F**k dat sh*t.... END TIME POST

12 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Each Zodiac Sign Cheats In Relationships. What part are you? (photos) / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:5 Sensible Reasons You Should Marry A Gal Between 19 & 22 / My Room Mate's Boyfriend And I!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.