|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,863,839 members, 6,871,374 topics. Date: Friday, 20 May 2022 at 03:08 AM
Job Vacancy -post: Business Manager (1) / Engineering Support Services Manager @ British American Tobacco Nigeria (BATN) / Vacancies: 5 Sales Rep & 1 Customer Care - L/island, V.I, Lekki Ajah Residents (2) (3) (4)
|Services Manager 1 - Customer Contract Management by 8oldkent: 11:50pm On Nov 29, 2015|
GE Power & Water provides customers with a broad array of power generation, energy delivery and water process technologies to solve their challenges locally. Power & Water works in all areas of the energy industry including renewable resources such as wind and solar; biogas and alternative fuels; and coal, oil, natural gas and nuclear energy. The business also develops advanced technologies to help solve the world’s most complex challenges related to water availability and quality. Numerous products are qualified under ecomagination, GE’s commitment to providing innovative solutions that maximize resources, drive efficiencies and help make the world work better. At GE, developing people is embedded in our culture and integral to our growth. Headquartered in Schenectady, N.Y., Power & Water is GE’s largest industrial business
Position Title: Services Manager 1 - Customer Contract Management
Job Number: 2370151
Business: GE Power
Business Segment: PWR-PGS Power Generation Services
Career Level: Experienced
Function Segment: Service Contract Management
As the Single Point of Contact for a portfolio of customers the candidate will be responsible for the execution of high quality services projects including resolution of technical & commercial issues ultimately ensuring customer satisfaction.
The role includes ownership of the customer relationship & ability to meet internal GE objectives. Additional responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
· Manage project and portfolio Profit and Loss (Sales to CM) including all financial aspects of services projects: sales, cost/scope management, invoicing and collections.
· Schedule and coordinate services activities between customers and fulfillment centers (Field Services, Depot, Parts, Asset Management, etc.), coordinating all teams to provide the highest level of service and in compliance with contracted Terms & Conditions and GE financial requirements.
· Direct and administer project-related activities to ensure that projects are completed on-time, within internal and external requirements.
· Manage financial aspects of services projects. Assist in development of cost estimates, cost tracking and reporting and productivity initiatives.
· Review and manage warranty claims for your portfolio of customers
· Drive customer satisfaction assessments (NPS), field data (COF, reliability), and corrective actions
· Provide information and drive sales regarding the latest advancements in conversion, modification & upgrade opportunities to owner & as well as other up selling opportunities.
· Prepare pricing & quotes for flow-type services.
· Implement and drive continuous process improvements
Min Required Experience:
• Written Communications • Verbal Communication
· Passionate customer service orientation
· Demonstrated business and commercial acumen
· Technical knowledge of power generation and/or turbine equipment and operations
· Strong organizational, analytical, and problem solving abilities
· Fluent English language oral and written communication skills
· BSME/BSEE degree or equivalent experience
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
Additional Eligibility Qualifications:
· 3-5 years of experience in power generation, preferably with aeroderivative gas turbine technology.
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple customer events simultaneously, sense of urgency.
· Ability to contribute effectively to team-working situations and group discussions.
· Ability to perform in a fast paced environment.
· Self-motivated, proactive work style with strong drive to achieve results to grow.
Company: GE Nigeria
Location(s): • Lagos
Specialization: Customer Service
Industry: Energy / Power
Application Deadline: Not Specified
Job Type Fulltime
CLICK HERE http://naija-hotjob..com.ng FOR Job Descriptions & TO APPLY
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39