Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,527 members, 7,801,470 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:43 PM

Guys, Is It Proper To Shave The Chest And Belly Hairs? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Guys, Is It Proper To Shave The Chest And Belly Hairs? (706 Views)

6 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Shave Off Your Pubic Hair. / Why You Shouldn’t Shave Your Pubic Hair / Why You Must NEVER Shave Your Anal Hair (strong Language) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Is It Proper To Shave The Chest And Belly Hairs? by Johnbosco77(m): 6:30am On Nov 30, 2015
pls guys, I'm a body builder, and I've got little hairs on ma chest and belly. its not good for my six-packs and I feel like shaving em off. pls should I shave or leave it. candid opinions. especially from body builders. thanks.
Re: Guys, Is It Proper To Shave The Chest And Belly Hairs? by KELVINXY: 6:48am On Nov 30, 2015
shave it if you're ready to make it an obligation,
Cus as a body builder you ought to look clean
buh know that when you shave hairs,the next growth would be rapid and thicker.
proudly flexing mine thou
Re: Guys, Is It Proper To Shave The Chest And Belly Hairs? by Johnbosco77(m): 8:43am On Nov 30, 2015
KELVINXY:
shave it if you're ready to make it an obligation,

Cus as a body builder you ought to look clean

buh know that when you shave hairs,the next growth would be rapid and thicker.

proudly flexing mine thou
thanks bro kelvin

(1) (Reply)

Must Read••reasons Why You Should Not Buy Frozen Chicken This Xmas / Laws For Hospitals Should Be Reviewed / Clinical Dietitian In The House : All Health/nutrition Questions Answered.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.