Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,148 members, 7,780,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:34 AM

Which Book Really Teaches How To Build A Million Naira Business In Nigeria - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Which Book Really Teaches How To Build A Million Naira Business In Nigeria (4326 Views)

Which Book Are You Currently Reading? Share Some Thoughts! / Which Book Has Impacted Your Life Most? / Which Book Has Made The Greatest Impact On Your Life ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Book Really Teaches How To Build A Million Naira Business In Nigeria by owopepper(m): 4:50pm On May 27, 2009
really i've been looking for a book that can solve totally a case of poverty with right references. not just theories
Re: Which Book Really Teaches How To Build A Million Naira Business In Nigeria by akinalabi(m): 6:30pm On May 27, 2009
No book will totally solve poverty but you can learn a thing or
two from some great books.

Get a copy of Cosmas Maduka's (Coscharis Motors) Trial To Triumph
and Sunny Obazu Ojeagbase's How To Make It In Nigeria Building
Your Wealth From Ground Floor Up.

Olumide Emmanuel's Pathway To Wealth is a good book as well.
Re: Which Book Really Teaches How To Build A Million Naira Business In Nigeria by nigboy(m): 1:36pm On May 28, 2009
I think I have to solution when you want to fight poverty using internet. I have written a book on that and my blog discusses a lot on the topic of poverty alleviation
Re: Which Book Really Teaches How To Build A Million Naira Business In Nigeria by jasonbod(m): 2:17pm On May 28, 2009
I think to get out of poverty you need to have a goal or a dream and then to take action. Good books can only help inspire you to take action.
Re: Which Book Really Teaches How To Build A Million Naira Business In Nigeria by owopepper(m): 1:44pm On May 29, 2009
humm thanks bros but i mean look around you and u'll see one or two people that needs help thats the reason, this days we have everything made easy, cant we have making money made easy?,

i'll check the books and get back to you.
Re: Which Book Really Teaches How To Build A Million Naira Business In Nigeria by cuteguy4u2: 9:58am On Jun 17, 2009
Read Motivational book 'How To Make Wealth Without Capital' by Austin Aniekie. The book will help you.
Re: Which Book Really Teaches How To Build A Million Naira Business In Nigeria by Editiva: 3:10pm On Aug 12, 2009
I'll suggest you read SuccessDigest Extra Newspaper on a regular basis. Sooner than later, you'll catch something, believe me.

Read the Thank U SD column especially to see what others like you are saying.

I hope this helps.

Re: Which Book Really Teaches How To Build A Million Naira Business In Nigeria by mamagee6(f): 11:37pm On Aug 12, 2009
None.
Re: Which Book Really Teaches How To Build A Million Naira Business In Nigeria by skydancer: 12:14am On Aug 22, 2009
If you are really determined, just get a business book and read and start from somewhere. You sure have a talent that you can employ. Don't you?
Re: Which Book Really Teaches How To Build A Million Naira Business In Nigeria by ellagold(m): 2:24am On Aug 26, 2009
There are quite a lot of books which teaches about this topic,but my main advise is that you put your heart to service and soon you will be a point of reference among the wealthy people.Books are just leverage they cant really change you if your mindset is not right, God bless
Re: Which Book Really Teaches How To Build A Million Naira Business In Nigeria by classic7: 2:12pm On Oct 05, 2009
there are lots of motivational books you can lay your hands but don't be deceived most of them are just preaching what is not really practicable, I have some Ebooks which can really be of great help to you,you can contact me on 08061575978
Re: Which Book Really Teaches How To Build A Million Naira Business In Nigeria by ayodele123(m): 12:01pm On Oct 16, 2009
The best so far in Nigeria is Success digest extra magazine available on mondays for N100 only
Go look for it now and you will be convinced.
Re: Which Book Really Teaches How To Build A Million Naira Business In Nigeria by skydancer: 1:27pm On Oct 23, 2009
There's one project going on on Nigeria's hall of fame. I think that one will be perfect though I don't know if ti has been already published.

(1) (Reply)

Memorable Stories From English Secondary School Textbooks!!!! / How I Became My Father’s Concubine (episode 1) / If I Were A Girl 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.