Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,354 members, 7,780,952 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:15 AM

Power Ministry Under Fashola: Any Improvement In Your Area? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Ministry Under Fashola: Any Improvement In Your Area? (1575 Views)

BPP Indicts CBN, Power Ministry, SGF For Padding Budgets / Buhari Should Take Over Power Ministry -melaye / Fashola Can’t Run Power Ministry Like He Ran Lagos —CACOL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power Ministry Under Fashola: Any Improvement In Your Area? by Teeboy15(m): 8:10am On Nov 30, 2015
Omo since Fashola assumed office light has been terribly terrible in Lagos (don't know about other states though). Least we could boast of 16-18 hours of light (in interval) before he got his portfolio, but the situation has been worse after that.
I jubilated the day 'Mr Tourism' announced his portfolio to us because I believe in Fash but with recent turnout it seems our dearly 'beloved' former governor is showing signs of 'too much workload'.
Well, I just hope he has a better explanation to the ridiculous and nerve pulling decline in electricity since his swearing into office.
Please share 'Light' situation in your area since Fashola became minister of power
Re: Power Ministry Under Fashola: Any Improvement In Your Area? by Abatsam111(m): 8:14am On Nov 30, 2015
Re: Power Ministry Under Fashola: Any Improvement In Your Area? by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 30, 2015
Whose side?
Re: Power Ministry Under Fashola: Any Improvement In Your Area? by wordcat(m): 8:47am On Nov 30, 2015
There will be improvement after he finish taking selfie.

For now, let the photos keep coming

3 Likes

Re: Power Ministry Under Fashola: Any Improvement In Your Area? by blackfase(m): 8:52am On Nov 30, 2015
Screwed up as usual. For more than fifteen years, no show. This poo predates these past regimes tho but heck! why should I absolve anyone of them of complicity criminality and ineptitude?. Learnt they working on it now tho, 11kva to 33kva, can't wait.

2 Likes

Re: Power Ministry Under Fashola: Any Improvement In Your Area? by nedu2000(m): 8:52am On Nov 30, 2015
Fashola is as corrupt as they come,no miracles expected

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Ministry Under Fashola: Any Improvement In Your Area? by Lanretoye(m): 8:56am On Nov 30, 2015
U knw say Fashola carry light for pocket wey him wan dey distribute...mtcheew.
Y can't ppl just be reasonable for once,barely one month after inauguration and someone is asking this kind of question,there is serious problem in this country.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Ministry Under Fashola: Any Improvement In Your Area? by xmich(m): 8:58am On Nov 30, 2015
BREAKING News!!!!! Buhari arrives Paris,France embarrassed at the Airport (PHOTOS)

http://www./2015/11/breaking-news-buhari-arrives.html
Re: Power Ministry Under Fashola: Any Improvement In Your Area? by Beremx(f): 8:59am On Nov 30, 2015
Fashola is barely a month in office and the criticisms has started.
Imagine?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Ministry Under Fashola: Any Improvement In Your Area? by addedvalue: 9:36am On Nov 30, 2015
You can't start judging him now, doing so is like you r biased and r taking side. He needs time to prove himself.

1 Like

Re: Power Ministry Under Fashola: Any Improvement In Your Area? by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 30, 2015
Oga u want make fashola turn to transformer say him be minister of power no mean say make home bite naked wire for u to get light nah chairman.
Re: Power Ministry Under Fashola: Any Improvement In Your Area? by Acidosis(m): 10:49am On Nov 30, 2015
Don't expect much bro.

He spent 8 years in Lagos, and he tried greatly in the aspect of importing generators from India to power some selected schools and a few street lights.

He also spent most of his time criticising Goodluck's power sector and the failure of DisCos, IPPs, etc.

Now he has been given the duty to oversee the same sector he criticised. According to him, he wants to know the problem of power sector in Nigeria, whether it is man-made or systemic (he made this statement post-inauguration).

One would ordinarily assume he already knows the problems given the many criticisms during his tenure as governor of Lagos State. 'I just dey look sha.'

The improvement I've enjoyed in the area of power can be attributed to the brain behind the IPP and power sector policy formulators since the era of Obasanjo.

Fashola won't effect any serious change so don't expect much. Ikeja or Abuja Electricity Distribution Company has been there before him and he can't stop that. He can only leverage on what he previously criticised to our advantage.

The best he can do is to build policies that will reduce the cost of electricity, and may be import more 'generators' to power a few strategic and selected areas in Nigeria.

He won't build you DAMS, he won't build you a super nuclear plant (Jonathan laid a foundation).

4 Likes

Re: Power Ministry Under Fashola: Any Improvement In Your Area? by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 30, 2015
Fashola is busy now trying to increase electricity tariff even when we dont have light since he assumed work.

1 Like

Re: Power Ministry Under Fashola: Any Improvement In Your Area? by chinchum(m): 11:04am On Nov 30, 2015
chill man ! Haba ?? Fashola is 2 weeks old in office ! Han Han ??

Is it that some of you have problem viewing issues with ur head intact on your shoulders ?

1 Like

Re: Power Ministry Under Fashola: Any Improvement In Your Area? by chinchum(m): 11:13am On Nov 30, 2015
Acidosis:
Don't expect much bro.

He spent 8 years in Lagos, and he tried greatly in the aspect of importing generators from India to power some selected schools and a few street lights.

He also spent most of his time criticising Goodluck's power sector and the failure of DisCos, IPPs, etc.

Now he has been given the duty to oversee the same sector he criticised. According to him, he wants to know the problem of power sector in Nigeria, whether it is man-made or systemic (he made this statement post-inauguration).

One would ordinarily assume he already knows the problems given the many criticisms during his tenure as governor of Lagos State. 'I just dey look sha.'

The improvement I've enjoyed in the area of power can be attributed to the brain behind the IPP and power sector policy formulators since the era of Obasanjo.

Fashola won't effect any serious change so don't expect much. Ikeja or Abuja Electricity Distribution Company has been there before him and he can't stop that. He can only leverage on what he previously criticised to our advantage.

The best he can do is to build policies that will reduce the cost of electricity, and may be import more 'generators' to power a few strategic and selected areas in Nigeria.

He won't build you DAMS, he won't build you a super nuclear plant (Jonathan laid a foundation).

How many times will some of you be told a power plant is a generator ? Huun? I can see you trying to used the word fashola import generator derisively thinking you are scoring a point. Power plant is a generator, it can be actuated with varying fuel source, petrol, diesel, natural gas,e.t.c.
Re: Power Ministry Under Fashola: Any Improvement In Your Area? by 400billionman: 11:42am On Nov 30, 2015
No light since 4 days now.

Not even for one hour.
Re: Power Ministry Under Fashola: Any Improvement In Your Area? by smemud(m): 12:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
Lanretoye:
Y can't ppl just be reasonable for once,barely one month after inauguration and someone is asking this kind of question,there is serious problem in this country.
thank u,some nigerians are stupid barely a month.OP U Are so DUMB.PRATE!PRAT!!

1 Like

Re: Power Ministry Under Fashola: Any Improvement In Your Area? by Teeboy15(m): 12:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
chinchum:
chill man ! Haba ?? Fashola is 2 weeks old in office ! Han Han ??

Is it that some of you have problem viewing issues with ur head intact on your shoulders ?
If only u read the part I wrote
If only u read the part I wrote "I only hope he has a good explanation for the recent decline in electricity"[b].
Oga use brain before u post abeg.
Nice day
Re: Power Ministry Under Fashola: Any Improvement In Your Area? by Teeboy15(m): 12:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
smemud:
thank u,some nigerians are stupid barely a month.OP U Are so DUMB.PRATE!PRAT!!
And u are indeed intelligent.
Re: Power Ministry Under Fashola: Any Improvement In Your Area? by ndcide(m): 1:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
For whereeee? It's even worse, him body language no reach that side.
Re: Power Ministry Under Fashola: Any Improvement In Your Area? by neolboy(m): 2:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
Worst than before
Re: Power Ministry Under Fashola: Any Improvement In Your Area? by babyfaceafrica: 2:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
This OP sef......issorite continue.....after just one month?....may God forgive u
Re: Power Ministry Under Fashola: Any Improvement In Your Area? by jaybee3(m): 2:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
neolboy:
Worst than before

How you wan take know?
Re: Power Ministry Under Fashola: Any Improvement In Your Area? by chinchum(m): 2:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
Teeboy15:

If only u read the part I wrote "I only hope he has a good explanation for the recent decline in electricity"[b].
Oga use brain before u post abeg.
Nice day
boy, ur post appears like your reasoning is quite shallow.

I jubilated the day 'Mr Tourism' announced his portfolio to us because I believe in Fash but with recent turnout it seems our dearly 'beloved' former governor is showing signs of 'too much workload'.
Can you explain this?
You are either fatigued mentally or retarded mentally?
Re: Power Ministry Under Fashola: Any Improvement In Your Area? by cardoctor(m): 3:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
Kingsolex1:
Oga u want make fashola turn to transformer say him be minister of power no mean say make home bite naked wire for u to get light nah chairman.

He don kuku turn to transformer because since he became minister, the power supply in my area in Abuja has become ever so consistent. Even when it goes, its returned within 1 to 5 minutes. I've never seen it like this all my life.

WELDONE FASHOLA.
Re: Power Ministry Under Fashola: Any Improvement In Your Area? by Teeboy15(m): 4:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
chinchum:
boy, ur post appears like your reasoning is quite shallow.

Can you explain this?
You are either fatigued mentally or retarded mentally?
U av been noticed prof.
Have a nice day
Re: Power Ministry Under Fashola: Any Improvement In Your Area? by Teeboy15(m): 4:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
cardoctor:

He don kuku turn to transformer because since he became minister, the power supply in my area in Abuja has become ever so consistent. Even when it goes, its returned within 1 to 5 minutes. I've never seen it like this all my life.

WELDONE FASHOLA.

Wow... lucky u
It became bad immediately after the guy was announced here
Re: Power Ministry Under Fashola: Any Improvement In Your Area? by easy66(m): 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
No sighn of improvement ooo!
Re: Power Ministry Under Fashola: Any Improvement In Your Area? by bibiazim1: 6:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
Teeboy15:

Wow... lucky u
It became bad immediately after the guy was announced here
Sounds like he gave your light to cardoctor.
Re: Power Ministry Under Fashola: Any Improvement In Your Area? by Teeboy15(m): 8:40am On Dec 01, 2015
bibiazim1:
Sounds like he gave your light to cardoctor.
I tell u. D guy dey tiff light. lol
Re: Power Ministry Under Fashola: Any Improvement In Your Area? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:47am On Dec 01, 2015
Beremx:
Fashola is barely a month in office and the criticisms has started.

Imagine?

How many months have Apc been in Govt?
Re: Power Ministry Under Fashola: Any Improvement In Your Area? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:48am On Dec 01, 2015
Lanretoye:
How many months has Apc been in Govt

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kaduna State Crises, Muslim Students In U.S Starts Protest - Photo / Poll From Office Of The Vice President about N5000 Disbursement to Poor / Niger Delta Avengers Blow Up Another Pipe Line Early Hours Of Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.