Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

My Dogs Fight A Lot - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Dogs Fight A Lot (1012 Views)

I Love My Dogs! / Help! My Dogs Are Infested With Ticks! / Meet My Dogs. Ojukwu And Nnam Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dogs Fight A Lot by whyteboyz03(m): 8:16am On Nov 30, 2015
Guys good[sub][/sub] morning . please how can I make my dogs live together in peace without a fight. They are both female and of different breeds. Please what can I do
Re: My Dogs Fight A Lot by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 30, 2015
It's a natural thing, seems you just got them new, besides. What breed are they, how old are they?
After the fights they will certainly get along
Re: My Dogs Fight A Lot by GogetterMD(m): 8:40am On Nov 30, 2015
Get an alpha male dog cool
Re: My Dogs Fight A Lot by ozy4christ(f): 9:07am On Nov 30, 2015
Guy, i think they are dragging a boyfriend,yea watch well,just sit them down and talk sense into them and warn dat dude 2 stop disturbing ur girls.shikina
Re: My Dogs Fight A Lot by Prodeegee(m): 9:30am On Nov 30, 2015
give more details. what breeds? age? frequent reason for fighting?
Re: My Dogs Fight A Lot by whyteboyz03(m): 10:33am On Nov 30, 2015
One is a st Bernard ( 12 months old ) and the other a mastiff ( brindle at 1 year 8 Months ) . I can take pictures and upload once I'm home and they start fighting just seeing each other. Though the brindle has history of hating other female dogs
Re: My Dogs Fight A Lot by 123papas(m): 3:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
One of them will eventually be ripped to death by the other. That's always the final story.
Re: My Dogs Fight A Lot by Prodeegee(m): 3:08pm On Nov 30, 2015
whyteboyz03:
One is a st Bernard ( 12 months old ) and the other a mastiff ( brindle at 1 year 8 Months ) . I can take pictures and upload once I'm home and they start fighting just seeing each other. Though the brindle has history of hating other female dogs
do you walk them together? do you walk them atall? which one are you more closer to?
Re: My Dogs Fight A Lot by whyteboyz03(m): 4:08pm On Nov 30, 2015
I walk them but not together Cos I don't know what the outcome will be if they r together. I pay equal attention to them.
Re: My Dogs Fight A Lot by whyteboyz03(m): 11:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
Pics

Re: My Dogs Fight A Lot by Prodeegee(m): 11:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
walk them together. you can ask someone else to walk the other one. if they still keep fighting let them fight. in the end one will give up and the other one earns respect.

sometimes you should just let nature take its course.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Finally Got A Good Stud For My Boerboel (persie) / Dog Dies Fighting Four Cobras To Protect Family / Hero Dog Sacrifices Himself . . . To Save A Baby From A Fire . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.