Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,657 members, 7,801,910 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. - Rap Battles (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. (10809 Views)

¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ / +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ / Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by tysonnn(m): 1:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
liricyst:
on the biting allegation

Since it hasn't been proved yet...
Let me ask this

was the supposedly bitten verse used in a battle or in a freestyle?
it has bin proven already. angry . Only dose online yesternight saw it. I was among. He deleted d verse dis morning. angry
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Ibime(m): 1:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
1st of all, Rebel is not The Punisher - let us focus on the key allegation - biting of Streetwize and Ibimes bars.

Rebel why have you gone and deleted the facebook post? Im disappointed that you have deleted the key evidence and now using Sauron tactics of deflection.

FACTS:

It was posted in November 2014

The whole verse was biting Ibime and Streetwize word for word.

Why not just be honest and say you were still learning the ropes a year ago and bit the lines. You woulda been like Limerick who admitted a bite, served his penance and was allowed back in. Instead you have resorted to a foul method of defending yourself - by throwing counteraccusations and trying to muddy the waters.

We should all act with integrity as part of a community here and be true to the art.

For deleting the key evidence, you are guilty and deserve punishment.

I leave that to the mods Airmark and Mikuz

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by kr0ne(m): 1:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
Jason21:
[s][/s]ugly son of a dead thief ....what is thepunisher's fb moniker? all this irrelevant rants can't exonerate u from the allegation leveled against you. the more u beat around, the more u expose urself as a brainless dunce! it's what u get for bein a loudmouth......

Mr Trouble, I swear, if you get banned, you'll automatically be disqualified from the KOP tourney. I've told you; don't come back to cry hater.
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
Ibime:
1st of all, Rebel is not The Punisher - let us focus on the key allegation - biting of Streetwize and Ibimes bars.

Rebel why have you gone and deleted the facebook post? Im disappointed that you have deleted the key evidence and now using Sauron tactics of deflection.

FACTS:

Good Lawd! You mean everything was bitten? Dark, why not post the bars and vindicate yourself since you don't agree.

1 Like

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Jason21(m): 1:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
Ibime:

FACTS:

thepunisher is not randy.......he's SHARKrebel!!
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3133184_arandy_jpeg6961709aa5bf4523b728d17929df46be
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3133185_arandyy_png585d6392c542417db450423d85f26771
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Jason21(m): 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
kr0ne:

Mr Trouble, I swear, if you get banned, you'll automatically be disqualified from the KOP tourney. I've told you; don't come back to cry hater.
am i the only one here? undecided
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
Jason21:
u mean the one your thief of a dead father left you shocked shocked grin
Dude, if actually he's lost his dad stop joking with it. You can insult him with every fibre of your soul but don't stretch it to include his dad. It really hurts.

2 Likes

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by kr0ne(m): 1:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
Jason21:
am i the only one here? undecided
No, you're not. But I'm just letting you know. Have a good day.
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Jason21(m): 1:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
Reyginus:
Dude, if actually he's lost his dad stop joking with it. You can insult him with every fibre of your soul but don't stretch it to include his dad. It really hurts.
the same wackrebel who mocked giyaz's dead sister? that bastard deserves worse than that

1 Like

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
Jason21:
the same wackrebel who mocked giyaz's dead sister? that bastard deserves worse than that
That's wrong too. Though I hardly see him emphasizing on it like you are doing to him now. Both are wrong.

1 Like

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by funlord(m): 1:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
cool

I saw the bitten verses too! That was why I made the "shark-itis post on the battle thread and uploaded that shark biting logo!"

I've also noticed that rebel has deleted the facebook posts! HE IS GUILTY! As guilty as 'gbenga' was! Unfortunately his pathetic attempts at deflecting attention from the truth has just made him look like more of a "villainous _imbecile" than a "villan"! The childs life is just "one big epic fail"!!!
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by ELYMAXiimus(m): 1:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
Wait, was i dreaming yesterday night? Was it a nightmare? Where did humpty acy's (our dear rebel) verse in that fb group go?
Did rebel remove it? Is he saying they were generic lines?

Sorry bro, but that sh1t was bitten VERBATIM!!!
The combination of two verses to form one grin

we all saw it na.

1 Like

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
Dark, though I didn't see the bars, I think you are guilty. You have displayed every element of guilt here. I can feel your heart from here. You can post the bars if you disagree. See what you should do now.

Apologize to the house. You may hide under the cloak of naivety, that your knowledge of battling was still in the pre-nursery stage and we will understand. Don't try to wave it off. All these guys can't be lying.

No one is perfect. Admit you were in your own moments of imperfection. But then I don't see why anyone should bite bars. It's better to delay the battle or you don't battle to doing that.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by dj5naira(m): 2:10pm On Nov 30, 2015
Comment2015.

Reyginus:
Dark, though I didn't see the bars, I think you are guilty. You have displayed every element of guilt here. I can feel your heart from here. You can post the bars if you disagree. See what you should do now.
Apologize to the house. You may hide under the cloak of naivety, that your knowledge of battling was still in the pre-nursery stage and we will understand. Don't try to wave it off. All these guys can't be lying.
No one is perfect. Admit you were in your own moments of imperfection. But then I don't see why anyone should bite bars. It's better to delay the battle or you don't battle to doing that.
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Dklef(m): 2:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
ThiefRebel was caught dead-handed and of which he shouldnt play on our intelligence. We demand for legal actions to be taken against him cc mikuz and airmark

2 Likes

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by 007Bruce: 2:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
Reyginus:

Lmao!!

2 Likes

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
Abeg, what's up with the coogar-babe3 issue; why did the mods ban him, was it because they found him guilty as charged for fraud, what's the conclusion?

ibime
emaprince
grayline
reyginus
airmark
kr0ne
sinizia

2 Likes

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:
Abeg, what's up with the coogar-babe3 issue; why did the mods ban him, was it because they found him guilty as charged for fraud, what's the conclusion?

ibime
emaprince
grayline
reyginus
airmark
kr0ne
sinizia
I think they decided to take it to the real world. It was agreed coogar will settle her and he didn't hesitate.
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by ELYMAXiimus(m): 2:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
Reyginus:
I think they decided to take it to the real world. It was agreed coogar will settle her and he didn't hesitate.
so, why was he banned?
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Limerick: 2:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
hello, is there item 7 on this thread? by the way, why should someone bite on Fb and gets to be punished by nairalanders..

nairaland.com Facebook.com ... last time I checked, no be the same servers them get..

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by ELYMAXiimus(m): 3:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
Limerick:
hello, is there item 7 on this thread? by the way, why should someone bite on Fb and gets to be punished by nairalanders..

nairaland.com Facebook.com ... last time I checked, no be the same servers them get..
don't mind giyaz. Raplinks used it as a personal against him, that's all.

1 Like

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

so, why was he banned?
I don't know if there's a ban. Maybe he choose not to comment for some time.

1 Like

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by sinizia: 3:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

ibi.me
em.aprince
gra.yline
rey.ginus
air.mark
kr0.ne
sini.zia

I'm in the dark regarding this issue, after both parties kept mute, the matter died online with them. But Ibíme should know more (if there are more news) since he knows those pulling the string off-line. But the final agreement was that Coog would pay BABE back her money which he agreed to do via Jàybee who'd then wire the money to BABE.
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by sinizia: 3:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

so, why was he banned?

You need to ascertain from a mod if he's banned or not. But if he's banned then it might coz of NL's strict policy on fraudsters/fraudulent activities.
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by danbrowndmf(m): 3:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
Nawa o!
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by GIYAZZ(m): 3:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
If he doesn't confess he bit those bars and ask for mercy? Airmark must take action!

We've had it up to here with this child!

Everything has been confirmed and he's been found guilty. Airmark will look into this strictly and make sure he gets his punishment. We can only wait.

And to the people derailing this topic. The likes of Elymax, Limerick, Reyginius and Sinizia. This is not the chatroom. If you want to discuss Coogar issues, go to the chatroom, or better still create a thread for your discussion. Further derailing from y'all will bear you a ban as soon as the mods come online. You have been warned.

3 Likes

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Limerick: 3:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
ELYMAXiimus:

don't mind giyaz. Raplinks used it as a personal against him, that's all.
giyaz brain dey touch sometimes

1 Like

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Ibime(m): 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
Limerick:

He bit from Nairaland emcees so NL is involved.
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by dj5naira(m): 3:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
**shining tooth**

Ibime:

He bit from Nairaland emcees so NL is involved.
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Limerick: 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
GIYAZZ:
If he doesn't confess he bit those bars and ask for mercy? Airmark must take action!

We've had it up to here with this child!

Everything has been confirmed and he's been found guilty. Airmark will look into this strictly and make sure he gets his punishment. We can only wait.

And to the people derailing this topic. The likes of Elymax, Limerick, Reyginius and Sinizia. This is not the chatroom. If you want to discuss Coogar issues, go to the chatroom, or better still create a thread for your discussion. Further derailing from y'all will bear you a ban as soon as the mods come online. You have been warned.
you must have suffered severe paranoia within the last 36 hours.. Listen to your childish self, what do you tend to gain If he confesses to you that he bit lines and asks you for mercy? OK you'll finally be at peace with urself and matter would close right? the same matter you created?
even when the accused has been trying his possible best to boycott your indefinite display of arrant stupidity. I know darkrebel is some stupid lunatic stepping on toes but
its not enough reason to start displaying an even greater lunacy to prove you're bigger than him..
are you losing ur patience? why don't u appeal to be made a mod for 10minutes so you can save airmark the stress of banning the mo'fucker himself so u get to eventually have inner peace?
so I'm now derailing? and I deserve a ban too?
I'm beginning to think you need a serious brain check up, and if that is not done as soon as possible...
the end result would be very disastrous!!!

4 Likes

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by GIYAZZ(m): 4:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
Please nobody should reply Limerick. Just let him be till Airmark gets here.

2 Likes

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by PeinDanzo(m): 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Please nobody should reply Limerick. Just let him be till Airmark gets here.

LOL!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread / Rap Battle / * * ~ Match Of Wits III - Ema Prince Vs Ibime ~ * *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.