Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. - Rap Battles (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. (10824 Views)

¤¤¤¤DARKREBEL Vs 007BRUCE¤¤¤¤ / +++++++ Road To Kings Tournament : Darkrebel Vs Mikuz +++++++ / Darkrebel Vs Giyazz - The Holocaust Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by GIYAZZ(m): 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
Gottoboy has got the screenshot where he bit those bars. It will be here soon.

As soon it gets here and Darkrebel refuses to apologize, he will be banned forever from this section. And every thing I wrote in the first post will be solidified.

If he confesses and apologizes; he will only serve a few weeks ban.

NOTE: He must confess he bit the verses and he must create a thread to ask for mercy. He will promise us never to repeat that act again or even cause trouble in the future. And the next time he's caught; he will be banned forever.

Failure to do this, Airmark would know exactly what to do. No time to waste.

cc; Airmark

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
I happened to be online yesterday night, and I saw the bitten verses grin

But hey, that's what a lot of u guyz do anyway, biting and biting grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2015
firstEVA:

Comot here go break melon for romance
section. grin tongue
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Limerick: 5:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
the confused kid is even giving orders, you should be banned for being so delusional
no wonder seun is always very selective when its comes to picking moderators.
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by airmark(m): 5:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
darkenedrebel:

¤¤¤¤you accused me of multiple accounts as well..guess what i do have multiple accounts which were created only because i got banned...last time i checked Sëun does not have any rule against that..in fact he is making his money off it..so why are you having headaches over something that isn't your concern..is nl your site...
and for the record these are the only accounts i have - Darkenedrebel and Classyalabolass..
The other one which is Kradleber was a makeshift account created by Pëëparty[a membet of nl and also among the campaigners for Töhpaž].i only used that account mainly in campaigning for Töhpàz to win Miss NL competition..after that i left it... besides i wasn't hiding - Kradleber is Darkrebel backwards.. if i create any account I make sure people know it is me..i never hide...so your accusation is baseless...

I will address this later.

GIYAZZ:
Gottoboy has got the screenshot where he bit those bars. It will be here soon.

As soon it gets here and Darkrebel refuses to apologize, he will be banned forever from this section. And every thing I wrote in the first post will be solidified.

If he confesses and apologizes; he will only serve a few weeks ban.

NOTE: He must confess he bit the verses and he must create a thread to ask for mercy. He will promise us never to repeat that act again or even cause trouble in the future. And the next time he's caught; he will be banned forever.

Failure to do this, Airmark would know exactly what to do. No time to waste.

cc; Airmark

Where is gottoboy? He should post the screenshots, i still can't believe darkrebel would bite when i thought he is one of the top ninjas in this section.
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Jason21(m): 5:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
SHARKrebel is goin down, goin down, goin down

SHARKrebel is goin down, my dear people!
cool cool

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by GIYAZZ(m): 5:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
airmark:

I will address this later.

Where is gottoboy? He should post the screenshots, i still can't believe darkrebel would bite when i thought he is one of the top ninjas in this section.
You don't believe Darkrebel will bite? He's been caught multiple times for biting. This is just the one that provoked everybody!

And he's not just being accused of biting. He's also being accused of everything I stated in the first post. Please do read it.

He is ThePunisher, Clasiksam and co. I posted screenshots that busted him out earlier. And I mentioned you, go check it out.

Once Gottoboy gets the screenshots; you do as the members of this honorable section have requested. Thanks!
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Jason21(m): 5:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
[size=18pt]the FANGrebel episode .......[/size]

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by 007Bruce: 5:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
firstEVA:

come let me bite you cheesy

1 Like

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by airmark(m): 5:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
GIYAZZ:
You don't believe Darkrebel will bite? He's been caught multiple times for biting. This is just the one that provoked everybody!

And he's not just being accused of biting. He's also being accused of everything I stated in the first post. Please do read it.

He is ThePunisher, Clasiksam and co. I posted screenshots that busted him out earlier. And I mentioned you, go check it out.

Once Gottoboy gets the screenshots; you do as the members of this honorable section have requested. Thanks!

Calm down bro. I will act according to laid-down rules.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by 007Bruce: 5:41pm On Nov 30, 2015
Jason21:
[size=18pt]the FANGrebel episode .......[/size]

chai! grin grin
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by airmark(m): 5:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
007Bruce:
come let me bite you cheesy

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why u no bite a rebel that is dark in colour? wetin u wan bite in his/her body?
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by liricyst(m): 5:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
Airmark....still, that ban for life thing is an overkill.
Biting should have a specific punishment attached to it. Punishments shouldn't be dished out with a mind to WHO has committed them...but rather WHAT OFFENCE was committed irrespective of the individual. Detach yourself from ravings of some of these people and just do your thing as the mod here. Be fair with it.

If he is found guilty, just bear what i said in mind.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by GIYAZZ(m): 5:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
GIYAZZ:
Airmark, we want you to attend to this issue as
soon as you come online.

Darkrebel has been found guilty of creating
multiple monikers in this section to vote for
"himselves,."

These are some of his monikers: ThePunisher and Clasiksam.

He's been caught for biting(plagiarism,) creating
multiple identities, trolling, causing nuisance and
disrespecting fellow members of this honorable
section.

We are fed up with his nuisance and stupidityy. So
we request that as soon as you come online, you
ban his ACCOUNTS till eternity!

Kicking out Trouble makers from an organization is
the only way the organization can grow without
scorn, trouble and dispute amongst members.

Even the bible says; if your right hand is going to
make you sin? cut it off!

It's high time we cut the nuisance off. Unless we
will keep repeating the unnecessary brouhahas
we've been getting before.

Darkrebel is not just going to be banned. His
banning will be accompanied with stripping him off
these privileges:

1. BATTLING RIGHTS: He will never be allowed to
rap battle in this section from now on.

2. VOTING RIGHTS: He will never be allowed to
vote in any battle or cypher from now on.

3. CYPHERS/TOURNAMENTS: He will never be
allowed to participate in cyphers or tourneys from
now on.

4. CREATING BATTLE THREADS OR ANY THREAD IN
THIS SECTION: He will never be allowed to create
battle threads or any thread in this section.

5. TITLES: He will be stripped off any title he has.
Cowards and biters don't deserve titles. (But this
particular one is unnecessary, cos it is obvious
Raplinx has stripped him off the only title he's
got)

Signed: Members of the Rap battle section.

cc; Airmark

2 Likes

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by 007Bruce: 5:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
airmark:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Why u no bite a rebel that is dark in colour? wetin u wan bite in his/her body?
wetin you mean by his/her body? She be caitlyn jenner? :\
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by GIYAZZ(m): 5:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
liricyst:
Airmark....still, that ban for life thing is an overkill.
Biting should have a specific punishment attached to it. Punishments shouldn't be dished out with a mind to WHO has committed them...but rather WHAT OFFENCE was committed irrespective of the individual. Detach yourself from ravings of some of these people and just do your thing as the mod here. Be fair with it.

If he is found guilty, just bear what i said in mind.
As an admin on Facebook, what do you do to biters and peeps who create multiple accounts to cause nuisance? You kick them out right?

Now here's the question. Once you kick them out, do you bring them back after a period of time without them apologizing? Answer honestly. And don't forget I know how Facebook runs.
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by GIYAZZ(m): 5:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
airmark:

Calm down bro. I will act according to laid-down rules.
Just make sure Justice prevails.
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Jason21(m): 6:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by 007Bruce: 6:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
Jason21:
hahahaha. . Who be this
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by liricyst(m): 6:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
GIYAZZ:
As an admin on Facebook, what do you do to biters and peeps who create multiple accounts to cause nuisance? You kick them out right?

Now here's the question. Once you kick them out, do you bring them back after a couple of time without them apologizing? Answer honestly. And don't forget I know how Facebook runs.

To answer your question

Our recent accused biters are Hector and Loonatikk.

Have we kicked them permanently?

Rg is a group with various admins with different views...we argue on issues like that and loonatiik's situation was written off as a clash of ideas. Hector used the supposedly bitten verse on the wall and not on a battle...so the damage done to his reputation was enough.

I'm not saying that applies here. Neither am i saying rebel shouldn't be banned. I am saying a ban forever is not justice, however you want to look at it.

If i were to be caught biting......none of you would push for a permanent ban. Perhaps a three/four week ban but none of you would ask for a permanent ban for me.

I am an admin on RG and i can with utmost confidence tell you that no textcee will be kicked out of RG permanently for biting.

3 Likes

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by liricyst(m): 6:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
As for the ghost account thing.

Sleak was khimwhite
Cex was Nana (still debated)
Ancore just confessed to having ten ghost accounts...and he listed the names.

Some no nonsense RG admins have been known to kick ghost accounts and ban them permanently (eg Lummi) but he doesn't kick the main account of the perpetrator.
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Limerick: 6:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
liricyst:

To answer your question

Our recent biters are Hector and Loonatikk.

Rg is a group with various admins with different views...we argue on issues like that and loonatiik's situation was written off as a clash of ideas. Hector used the supposedly bitten verse on the wall and not on a battle...so the damage done to his reputation was enough.

I'm not saying that applies here. Neither am i saying rebel shouldn't be banned. I am saying a ban forever is not justice, however you want to look at it.

If i were to be caught biting......none of you would push for a permanent ban. Perhaps a three/four week ban but none of you would ask for a permanent ban for me.

I am an admin on RG and i can with utmost confidence tell you that no textcee will be kicked of RG permanently for biting.
Leave giyaz make him blood dey hot up and down there like mumu
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
iAmCharis:
Comot here go break melon for romance
section. grin tongue
sharap tongue
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by liricyst(m): 6:22pm On Nov 30, 2015
liricyst:

To answer your question

Our recent accused biters are Hector and Loonatikk.

I am an admin on RG and i can with utmost confidence tell you that no textcee will be kicked of RG permanently for biting.
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by GIYAZZ(m): 6:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
liricyst:

To answer your question

Our recent biters are Hector and Loonatikk.

He is not just being accused of biting. Read my OP and get why he deserves a permanent ban. Though, he could be pardoned. But then, he must have to apologize exactly as I stated before.

This is no longer the decision of an admin or a moderator. This is what the MEMBERS OF THIS section have agreed to. Airmark is only being called upon so he could place the ban as it is only him who's got the ability to.

Even without the ban, as far as the members of this section has agreed, he will be stripped off his rights on this section. He would only be free to post and comment if Airmark fails to concur.

Ibime, say something.

Members if the section. You agree with me?

Emaprince
Alexpissu
Ibime
Reyginius
Airmark
Coogar
Mikuz
Glacierz
Jason21
Joseph1832
Darkenedrebel
Guykhena
Limerick
Krone
Ksslib
CaptAwesome
CaptainCids
Captainflash
Elymaxiimus
Funlord
YoungDaNaval
Obainojazz
JReyez
thunderstorm
Deepthoughts
Dj5naira
Jigsawkillah
Sinizia
Geoxpress
Heywhizzy
Grayline
Gottoboy
Sosiqdude
Liricyst
Obesemf
Sinizia
Supermiy
Dklef
Adanna28
007Bruce
Funlord
Elymaxiimus
Iceskidd
llaykorn
Danbrowndmf
Supermiy
Guykhena
MuhdG
Dklef
Dj5naira
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by liricyst(m): 6:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
GIYAZZ:
He is not just being accused of biting. Read my OP and get why he deserves a permanent ban. Though, he could be pardoned. But then, he must have to apologize exactly as I stated before.

This is no longer the decision of an admin or a moderator. This is what the MEMBERS OF THIS section have agreed to. Airmark is only being called upon so he could place the ban as it is only him who's got the ability to.

Even without the ban, as far as the members of this section has agreed, he will be stripped off his rights on this section. He would only be free to post and comment if Airmark fails to concur.

Ibime, say something. You agree with me?

Members of this section? Really? Lmao.
I have nothing else to say. I trust Airmark. I will rather keep my faith on him than continue this talk.
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by GIYAZZ(m): 6:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
liricyst:

I have nothing else to say. I trust Airmark. I will rather keep my faith on him than continue this talk.

Ok
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Limerick: 6:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
liricyst:

I just dey look you as you were replying him

1 Like

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
Abeg...
Free the guy.. which one be permanent ban

1 Like

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
If he is guilty...na ban thingz be that..
But permanent ban is a no no..

In my opinion....

1 Like

Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
firstEVA:
sharap tongue
I have 2 questions for you. Are you set?
Re: Darkrebel's Ban From The Rap Battle Section On Nairaland. by GIYAZZ(m): 7:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
Pictures coming soon. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

The Nairaland Rap Battle Section Audio Cypher Planning Thread / Rap Battle / * * ~ Match Of Wits III - Ema Prince Vs Ibime ~ * *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.