Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Hi Everyone Partner With Me In My Importation Biz See Break Down - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hi Everyone Partner With Me In My Importation Biz See Break Down (3520 Views)

50k Loan Needed Urgently To Support My Importation Business / How I Make N150,000 Monthly Doing Importation Biz In 2017 Using This 5 Tricks / Let Me Guide You For Free On Mini Importation Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi Everyone Partner With Me In My Importation Biz See Break Down by wapmingle: 10:06am On Nov 30, 2015
Am into importation business i needed atleast a 100k to start up i have 50k already and also plan on selling my goods on konga and jumia. you may ask why do i need a whooping sum of 100k to start up while others can start with as low as 10k. i intend using 70k for importing the products, 14k to promote my store on jumia and konga and the rest to advertise on facebook. that alone will enable me sell my goods 10x faster and before 3months will have more than enough to pay u back.

Note:- For this first badge the idea is going with the season.. (xmas) and please have had alot of interested people buh after my explanations i lose them cause am in Abia, i wish yours will be different cause i really need to get started have wasted alot of time.. thanks

These are the break down on how the money will be invested.. please read through

After this first badge of sales, i intend opening our own site that will focus on casual wears (that doesnt mean we wont at some put go beyound casual, buh atleast is good to be knwn for something), thats the rule of the business, ones you want to make it in importation you got to be known for something.

But for the first badge we are looking at investing in only shoes and bags.. shoes for male and females, bags for only female. now lets break it down, i will still be using 100k as our capital for now okay?

N100,000 - N30,000 = N70,000

Advert = 30,000

Female shoes = starting at $13 (thats about N2600) but since we are going in bulk, my contact is more than willing to give it to me at $10 or less.. buh lets just keep it at that.. so lets say we buying a pair at N2000 x 10 = N20,000

N70,000 - 20,000 = 50,000

Male shoes = starting at $15 (3000) again my contact will b more than willing to gv use at 13 or less.. buh lets go with $13.
2600 x 10 = 26000

N50,000 - 26,000 = 24,000

Female bags = starting from $20 again he cn he us at $15 or less.. lets take $15 (3000)
3000 x 5 = 15,000

N24,000 - 15,000 = 9000

now if am really going to buy this stuffs at the exact prices i mentioned her.. lets see how much we will sell them and how much our profit will be..

now women shoes cost 2000/pair... we now sell at 4000 x 10 = N40,000

now to men shoes cost 2600/pair.. we now sell at 4500 x 10 = N45,000

female bags cost 3000/pair ... we now sale at 4500 x 5 = N22, 500

Female = 40,000 - 20,000 = N20,000
Male = 45,000 - 26,000 = N19,000
bags (female) = 22,500 - 15,000 = 7,500

Profit = N46,500
capital = less than 70k

now if your wondering what about the 30k for advert, the advert will run for a month.. we can still set it to run more than that.. but for it to reach many people in a short time, setting it for a month is the best.

now this goods can all be sold within a week, but am taking it that it will take use 2weeks to sale them and if for any reason at d second week we are going with the exact quantity we went for before.. thats N46,5k x 2 = N93,000 - 30k(advert) = N63k in a month. (buh i doubt if the goods will last pass a week, considering the amount we putting in advert)

now remeber all these is if am going in with 100k

thanks for your time

MY CONTACT DETAILS
Email: marvejhn@gmail.com
facebook: Marve John
Phone: 08186011018

sorry am not on whatsapp

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hi Everyone Partner With Me In My Importation Biz See Break Down by arisanate(m): 1:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
Nice breakdown.
But my advise to you is to start with the 50k, but if you want 100k, try and get a loan from family or friends.
It is not advisable to get a random partner for a business you want to set up, especially if you have not really set it up first.
let say if you use 50k and you sold the items within a week .
Partners with huge amount with rush to partner with you. grin

4 Likes

Re: Hi Everyone Partner With Me In My Importation Biz See Break Down by wapmingle: 3:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
arisanate:
Nice breakdown.
But my advise to you is to start with the 50k, but if you want 100k, try and get a loan from family or friends.
It is not advisable to get a random partner for a business you want to set up, especially if you have not really set it up first.
let say if you use 50k and you sold the items within a week .
Partners with huge amount with rush to partner with you. grin

thanks bro, am also not idle and waiting for someone.. am starting up with the one i have, and also waiting for the random investor.

1 Like

Re: Hi Everyone Partner With Me In My Importation Biz See Break Down by wapmingle: 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
wapmingle:

MY CONTACT DETAILS

sorry am not on whatsapp
Re: Hi Everyone Partner With Me In My Importation Biz See Break Down by wapmingle: 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
[quote author=wapmingle post=40552445][/quote]
Re: Hi Everyone Partner With Me In My Importation Biz See Break Down by maxxy: 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
Where's the shipping cost from source country to Nigeria?

How do you intend to sell on Jumia from Abia State?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hi Everyone Partner With Me In My Importation Biz See Break Down by franzis(m): 7:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
When I can get quality female shoes @ Lagos island (eko) for between 1000-1500... Why do I need to go as far as china... Especially now that custom is hitting import duties on every imports

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hi Everyone Partner With Me In My Importation Biz See Break Down by wapmingle: 8:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
maxxy:
Where's the shipping cost from source country to Nigeria?

How do you intend to sell on Jumia from Abia State?

like i said m currently into it, moreover as an investor that wont b yo problem to worry about.. v got everytin covered

1 Like

Re: Hi Everyone Partner With Me In My Importation Biz See Break Down by wapmingle: 8:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
franzis:
When I can get quality female shoes @ Lagos island (eko) for between 1000-1500... Why do I need to go as far as china... Especially now that custom is hitting import duties on every imports

Abia isnt lag

2 Likes

Re: Hi Everyone Partner With Me In My Importation Biz See Break Down by pmc01(m): 9:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
I am sorry, but your proposal is not convincing enough... No risk factor or anything close to it. Your estimations are all based on optimism, no element of realism. What if things don't go according to your plan?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hi Everyone Partner With Me In My Importation Biz See Break Down by wapmingle: 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
pmc01:
I am sorry, but your proposal is not convincing enough... No risk factor or anything close to it. Your estimations are all based on optimism, no element of realism. What if things don't go according to your plan?

well wah u said is true, there r no biznes witout risks.. 4 me there r no risks, i also sell offline.. i purposely left that aspect out.. 4 more info pls contact me
Re: Hi Everyone Partner With Me In My Importation Biz See Break Down by maxxy: 10:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
wapmingle:

like i said m currently into it, moreover as an investor that wont b yo problem to worry about.. v got everytin covered

If you are into it, you would consider shipping fees in your breakdown. The average good quality female heels weigh 0.4 - 0.6kg. That's over 1k if you are shipping via express. Your calculation is also based on an exchange rate of N200 to $1. Am wondering where you will find that... but like you said, it's all covered!

1 Like

Re: Hi Everyone Partner With Me In My Importation Biz See Break Down by wapmingle: 11:20pm On Dec 01, 2015
maxxy:

If you are into it, you would consider shipping fees in your breakdown. The average good quality female heels weigh 0.4 - 0.6kg. That's over 1k if you are shipping via express. Your calculation is also based on an exchange rate of N200 to $1. Am wondering where you will find that... but like you said, it's all covered!

yeah is covered bro
Re: Hi Everyone Partner With Me In My Importation Biz See Break Down by franzis(m): 11:25pm On Dec 01, 2015
wapmingle:

Abia isnt lag
buying it in lagos moving to abia and bringing it all the way for china , lands at lagos(custom/clearing charges) then proceed to abia... which is more cost effective

1 Like

Re: Hi Everyone Partner With Me In My Importation Biz See Break Down by wapmingle: 11:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
franzis:
buying it in lagos moving to abia and bringing it all the way for china , lands at lagos(custom/clearing charges) then proceed to abia... which is more cost effective

i think i prefer buying 4rm china, n for me, its more cost effective...
Re: Hi Everyone Partner With Me In My Importation Biz See Break Down by franzis(m): 12:27am On Dec 02, 2015
wapmingle:

i think i prefer buying 4rm china, n for me, its more cost effective...
You never ready be that.. All the same I wish you all the best ...
Re: Hi Everyone Partner With Me In My Importation Biz See Break Down by wapmingle: 12:31am On Dec 02, 2015
franzis:
You never ready be that.. All the same I wish you all the best ...

thanks

1 Like

Re: Hi Everyone Partner With Me In My Importation Biz See Break Down by bigdrey(m): 7:18am On Dec 02, 2015
We can help you in the online aspect by creating a professional website for you at a very cheaper price since we are aware you are just starting up. Visit us www.windrey.com or contact me directly 08132961297.
We wish you the best.
Re: Hi Everyone Partner With Me In My Importation Biz See Break Down by wapmingle: 7:20am On Dec 02, 2015
bigdrey:
We can help you in the online aspect by creating a professional website for you at a very cheaper price since we are aware you are just starting up. Visit us www.windrey.com or contact me directly 08132961297.
We wish you the best.

thanks, will contact u after d deal btwn me n my investor is sealed
Re: Hi Everyone Partner With Me In My Importation Biz See Break Down by Nwogeh: 8:22am On Dec 02, 2015
I would love to invest in it to the tune of 200K or So but i need to know much about u and i May wish to bring in somebody to work with u at least as a way of engaging the person on something productive. Look 4me on Facebook with Liberator Nwogeh Ogbonna
Re: Hi Everyone Partner With Me In My Importation Biz See Break Down by Nwogeh: 8:22am On Dec 02, 2015
I'm in portHarcourt.
Re: Hi Everyone Partner With Me In My Importation Biz See Break Down by wapmingle: 8:31am On Dec 02, 2015
Nwogeh:
I would love to invest in it to the tune of 200K or So but i need to know much about u and i May wish to bring in somebody to work with u at least as a way of engaging the person on something productive. Look 4me on Facebook with Liberator Nwogeh Ogbonna

that will be very very nice.. will add you on facebook now..
Re: Hi Everyone Partner With Me In My Importation Biz See Break Down by wapmingle: 8:32am On Dec 02, 2015
Nwogeh:
I'm in portHarcourt.

we are obviously close.. u can come see me anytime and also know were i stay and know more about the biz
Re: Hi Everyone Partner With Me In My Importation Biz See Break Down by wapmingle: 8:35am On Dec 02, 2015
Nwogeh:

just sent u a request
Re: Hi Everyone Partner With Me In My Importation Biz See Break Down by justjify(m): 8:51am On Dec 02, 2015
wapmingle:

... and also waiting for the random investor.
Must you wait for the random investor? Wat about your friends and family members? I smell a BIG rat.
Re: Hi Everyone Partner With Me In My Importation Biz See Break Down by wapmingle: 9:00am On Dec 02, 2015
justjify:

Must you wait for the random investor? Wat about your friends and family members? I smell a BIG rat.

who there family members don help, well m a loner have few friends, u can contact me wil gv u full details about me n u can run yo investigations and confirm everytin yoself
Re: Hi Everyone Partner With Me In My Importation Biz See Break Down by justjify(m): 9:05am On Dec 02, 2015
wapmingle:

who there family members don help, well m a loner have few friends, u can contact me wil gv u full details about me n u can run yo investigations and confirm everytin yoself
Its well. Wat abt your church?
Re: Hi Everyone Partner With Me In My Importation Biz See Break Down by lcoral(f): 9:23am On Dec 02, 2015
Anyone not interested in his business should quietly read pass his post instead of asking about his family and church members for assistance as if we don't know how difficult it is to get help in dis country. @ op start with what you have first to test d business / market. U can as well start with one item like d female shoes then make some profit and expand gradually. Good luck

3 Likes

Re: Hi Everyone Partner With Me In My Importation Biz See Break Down by barry40: 9:25am On Dec 02, 2015
What a high margin business. Just ensure you are dealing wit the right person.
Re: Hi Everyone Partner With Me In My Importation Biz See Break Down by wapmingle: 9:29am On Dec 02, 2015
lcoral:
Anyone not interested in his business should quietly read pass his post instead of asking about his family and church members for assistance as if we don't know how difficult it is to get help in dis country. @ op start with what you have first to test d business / market. U can as well start with one item like d female shoes then make some profit and expand gradually. Good luck

thanks dear, strted wit lil nw m here n m stil into it, m really nt waiting for anyone.. m also getting calls frm interested pple who arent commenting. wen the deal is sealed with them, wil also post it here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hi Everyone Partner With Me In My Importation Biz See Break Down by Philistine(m): 10:28am On Dec 02, 2015
Re: Hi Everyone Partner With Me In My Importation Biz See Break Down by wapmingle: 3:05pm On Dec 04, 2015
MY CONTACT DETAILS

sorry am not on whatsapp

(1) (2) (Reply)

#1.5m To Invest / Make Money In Agent Banking Business In Nigeria / Alibaba.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.