Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,936 members, 7,806,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past (9963 Views)

APC Government Already Covering Up Corruption Cases Like PDP – Falana / APC Now Riding On Jonathan’s Legacies. Pictures. / Like PDP, We Won’t Hang Buhari’s Portrait – LP, PPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by alcmene: 12:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
Former Jigawa State governor Sule Lamido has said that not only the government of Peoples Democratic People, PDP, has divided the country, saying that the ruling APC government is deeply dividing Nigeria along ethnic and political divide.

In an interview with our reporter in Kano shortly after he received a certificate of award of excellent service in Kano , Lamido decried the desperation among the spokespersons of governments who couldn’t speak the truth to the electorates on the government’s wrongdoings and dividends of democracy .

He said, “I may sound a little different of what is today Nigeria. Because in today Nigeria, everything is politics and there are very strong divides.

“One is either here or there and even those who are arbiters or referees or monitors if stand on your own belief you will be accused by both sides. We are going through a very difficult political evolution with so many distortions and the 1999 Constitution is compounding Nigeria’s problem”.

“If one goes through the social media before the 2015 election, everything evil was PDP, that PDP was Boko Haram, PDP was fuel shortage, PDP was poverty, PDP was agony, PDP was fake and was dividing Nigeria, PDP was looting Nigeria, in fact, everything evil was PDP.”

He however disclosed that the APC now represents the evils which the PDP was accused of in the past .

He said, “Everything PDP in the past is now with the present APC. PDP was throwing bombs, bombs are being thrown now, PDP was fuel shortage, there is fuel shortage now, PDP was killing Muslims, Muslims are being killed now, PDP was causing poverty and hunger, it is the same thing with the APC today . PDP was promoting ethnic politics, it is the same thing now with the APC.

http://leadership.ng/news/479238/apc-dividing-nigeria-along-ethnic-lines-sule-lamido

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by Lattop(m): 12:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
You said well but if I may ask...

How much are u paid

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by mrvitalis(m): 12:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
As far as am concerned ur party PDP had long divided this country along ethnic line
.. .

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by kingslly(m): 12:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
I so like dis Man,he is one of the reasons I believed in PDP and GEJ's government. PDP was really trying to carry every Nigerian along no matter ur ethnic identity or whether u voted them or not but these ones that call themselves ApC are full of Tribalists and Regional Politicians,none of them has the interest of Nigeria at heart.

182 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by ibe9ja: 12:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
Both PDP and APC are useless. They should be wiped away from the surface of the earth so that we can have a better Nigeria.

39 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by simpleseyi: 12:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
Has this fool cleared himself and his sons of allegation of looting they were charged. I think thievery runs in his family blood. He stole, his sons stole, definitely his father too must has stolen.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by scholes0(m): 12:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
Seems like anyone with a hole on their face resembling a mouth, can say something in this present regime ....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by kingzizzy: 12:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
There is no difference between APC and PDP except name and logo.

Infact, Buhari is turning out to be more clueless than GEJ ever was

161 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by Vicadonis(m): 12:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
APC and PDP carries the same kind of people. Same old politicians changing parties. They are all evil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by Nobody: 12:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
One day, when the glory comes It will be ours, it will be ours Oh, one day, when the war is won We will be sure, we will be here sure Oh, glory, glory Oh, glory, glory Hands to the Heavens, no man, no weapon Formed against, yes glory is destined Every day women and men become legends Sins that go against our skin become blessings The movement is a rhythm to us Freedom is like religion to us Justice is juxtaposition in us Justice for all just ain't specific enough One son died, his spirit is revisitin' us Truant livin' livin' in us, resistance is us That's why Rosa sat on the bus That's why we walk through Ferguson with our hands up When it go down we woman and man up They say, "Stay down" and we stand up Shots, we on the ground, the camera panned up King pointed to the mountain top and we ran up One day, when the glory comes It will be ours, it will be ours Oh, one day, when the war is won We will be sure, we will be here sure Oh, glory, glory Oh, glory, glory glory Now the war is not over Victory isn't won And we'll fight on to the finish Then when it's all done We'll cry glory, oh glory We'll cry glory, oh glory Selma's now for every man, woman and child Even Jesus got his crown in front of a crowd They marched with the torch, we gon' run with it now Never look back, we done gone hundreds of miles From dark roads he rose, to become a hero Facin' the league of justice, his power was the people Enemy is lethal, a king became regal Saw the face of Jim Crow under a bald eagle The biggest weapon is to stay peaceful We sing, our music is the cuts that we bleed through Somewhere in the dream we had an epiphany Now we right the wrongs in history No one can win the war individually It takes the wisdom of the elders and young people's energy Welcome to the story we call victory Comin' of the Lord, my eyes have seen the glory One day, when the glory comes It will be ours, it will be ours Oh, one day, when the war is won We will be sure, we will be here sure Oh, glory, glory Oh, glory, glory glory When the war is done, when it's all said and done We'll cry glory, oh glory

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by alcmene: 12:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
My major concern is why Buhari shook hands with the Queen even when he refused doing so with his female ministers on the ground of religion and being shy?

Buhari claims to be shy around females but married Aisha at the age of 9 years.

Anyway tomorrow is December......

Any reported case of bokoharam killing henceforth will automatically be the figment of the reporter's imagination lipsrsealed

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by djWALE(m): 12:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
Endtime accusation..bt why is bubu just travelling around??...now in paris

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by Teewhy2: 12:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
Hi Nairalanders , your votes are needed to overturn the more than 1500 votes that they are using to lead my baby Enyijuoluwa Aviela Adekoya in the #CussonsBabyMoments competition . I believe with your votes the gap is nothing kindly click on this link https://cussonsbabymoments.com/details/578. and vote. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by tuoyoojo(m): 12:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
Ok
This is what happens when our politicians are continuously being recycled but PDP and APC.

We need new n fresh idealogy from better people

If nigerians hold the believe that these politicians are in position to better the life of the common man

Then like d'banj wud say

"U r on a loooong tin"

3 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by lawyer(m): 12:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
The good news is that this is 6 months post elections and everyone is waking up from their slumber to realize that we are going to experience the worst 3 and a half years ever in Nigeria in terms of a looming recession and false promises that cannot be met without sinking Nigerian into further problems. I did not vote for Buhari and i am very proud of this single achievement because i wake up every morning smiling knowing that i did not vote to further impoverish Nigerians because of dense SAI BABA Chants without questioning the capacity of Buhari to improve the lives of Nigerians economically.

The last 6 months has shown Buhari has no plans for Nigeria other than to shout probe every day and arrest corrupt officials. That was his only selling point and he has no capacity to do any other thing. He is focusing only on the 20% Super rich that have stolen Nigeria's wealth and neglecting the remaining 80% of the hard working Nigerians that have school fees to pay, salaries to pay or earn, food to eat, rent to pay, medical bills, difficulty of importation of goods, scarcity of the dollar and a host of things affecting us.

He simply is bereft of ideas on how to move Nigeria forward other than the disciplinarian, tough talking and barking out orders style of leadership he was trained with and expects Nigerians to follow. Even as a self imposed petroleum Minister, he has proven to be very bad at the job and a complete disaster so what else is he good for?

6months down the line post May 29 can APC die hard Buhari fans tell us following:

1. What is Buhari's economic plan for Nigerians

2. What is Buhari's Educational Plan for Nigeria

3. What is Buhari's plan to the unemployed youths other than the fake 5k promise

4. What is Buharis plan for the entertainment sector? GEJ single handedly made Nollywood and entertainment the second highest foreign exchange earner after oil. So far so good, most of the entertainers i know are complaining badly post May 29

5. I have already seen his plan for the Light and Oil sector and it has been a Calamity so far. No need to flog a dead horse

6. What is his plan for construction, transportation, health and infrastructure for Nigeria?

7. What of his plans for Investments

8. What are his plans for the minority

9. Finally what are his plans for Democracy, freedom of speech and protecting the rights of citizens

The only person or group of people that would say Buhari is doing well are the hypocrities who would not admit Buhari has been a terrible Tragedy and gamble, die hard Northerners, Tinubu and his croonies who are enjoying juicy federal government posts and remitting money through their companies.

If after 6 months you tell me to wait for Next year or to wait for Ministers next year, then you are part of the problem. Remember Buhari promised to hit the ground running. Right now he is still lacing up his boots talk less of locating the race track to run. All of you that marketed Buhari and made him look like the messiah should all take responsibility for his catastrophe we are experiencing and please stop using its PDP'S Fault any more. You sound like a dull student blaming his pen for not passing his exams.

Now that the weekly FEC Meetings have been cancelled all that remains is to anoint Buhari Supreme Ruler and we know where we stand..

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by anyaekekehinde(m): 12:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
Lol..
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by obaival(m): 12:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
Pure
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by cruzita(f): 12:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
when breeze blow fowl yansh go open .e don dey happen already.

5 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by mondee02(m): 12:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
Tell them!!!

2 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by rawtouch: 12:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
Sipping my alcoholic malt
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
None of them ever had good plans for this country.

All they care about is their greedy pockets.

The same thieves in PDP are the same ones in APC claiming to be the messiah of this Country.

How can you leave yams with goats and expect the goat not to eat the yam?

8 Likes

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by Naijasturf(m): 12:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
O.Y.O. Lawa o! lets think twice. I am
Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
where is EFCC sef angry

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past by looseweight: 12:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
Has efcc released this man and his son?

IAMLOOSEWEIGHT

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okorocha Orders Payment Of Workers’ Salaries / Minimum Wage: Governors’ Body Language Unsettles Civil Servants / Ijaw Militants To Boko Haram: “Enough Is Enough”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.