Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Nigeria Gps Navigation For Your Car, Works Like Magic - Radnon - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Nigeria Gps Navigation For Your Car, Works Like Magic - Radnon (1604 Views)

Abuja: Toks 2005 Honda Accord leather EX V6 SOLD SOLD SOLD / Car Dvd Player Gps Navigation System + Bluetooth + Reverse Cam + Tv + Fm+sd/usb / Bmw X1 E84 Oem Stereo Radio Car Dvd Player Gps Navigation Tv Ipod Bluetooth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Gps Navigation For Your Car, Works Like Magic - Radnon by 9ja4lyfe(m): 11:58pm On May 27, 2009
Hey guys, one of my friends was telling me about this company the other day that is getting ready to roll out GPS navigation in Nigeria. My friend said he contacted the people and the thing works perfectly. Even it was able to take him to his tiny street around iyana ipaja from ikoyi. Gives you voice guidance and everything o. Naija people are trying. The thing covers the whole of lagos state, abuja, warri, port harcourt, and oyo state. more states they said are being added every couple of months until the whole country is covered. The name of the company is radnon technologies, and i thik their website just went up. www.radnon.com what do you guys think? I was skeptical about it at first, but I contacted them and they are willing to give me a demonstration. Im going tomorrow sef. I think im gonna find out more information, and see how to buy one. Getting lost in lagos is no joke, my problem is over, well if it works.

Do you think people think it will move in a place like Nigeria? Check out their website, www.radnon.com. No be film trick lol.

(1) (Reply)

1991 Mack Ch613 Tractor / 700,000 Naira Honda Cars (naija Or Toks) / 1999 Toyota Sienna - Who Has The Gear Box (3-pin Type)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.