Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

The Glory Of Adam Before The Fall - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Glory Of Adam Before The Fall (2198 Views)

Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium / Top 20 MFM Personal Prayers That Can Cause The Fall Of The Enemy / Lilith Is The First Woman For Adam Before Eve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Glory Of Adam Before The Fall by jared007: 5:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
I carried out a thorough study of Adam and the resurrected body of Jesus Christ and I came out with these findings: [sub][/sub]Adam had the ability to see angels and God clearly. Adam's body was covered with the glory of God(i.e he wasn't naked), Adam's body didn't need food or water to survive, Adams body could not sweat(the power of the sun could not afect him), Adam defeacating wasn't necessary, Adam's body could do tedious work all day without getting tired, Adam's body could not be burnt by fire or drowned by water, Adam's body couldn't receive pain, sickness or age, Adam had the ability to relate with wild and dangerous animals without them hurting him, In Eden there was no difference between day and night becos the place was always bright, the serpent once had four legs exactly like a cow before God cursed it.

2 Likes

Re: The Glory Of Adam Before The Fall by tpiadotcom: 5:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
bible verses which show all these?
Re: The Glory Of Adam Before The Fall by Blakjewelry(m): 5:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
Op you need more research
Re: The Glory Of Adam Before The Fall by jared007: 7:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
Blakjewelry:
Op you need more research
More research 4 u son. Some folks think Heaven will be boring. Do u know with our resurrected physical bodies we will be able to walk through physical walls? We will be able to move at lightening speed? We can eat physical food if we like and play with talking animals? NOTE THAT FAIRY TALES ON KIDDIES BOOKS IS ACTUALLY A CORRUPT IMMITATION OF HEAVENLY BLISS. n

1 Like

Re: The Glory Of Adam Before The Fall by Medicis(m): 7:08am On Dec 01, 2015
A lot of people think they were naked in the garden. They were actually clothed with a covering of light and glory, such as the angels wear. While they lived in obedience to God, this circle of light enshrouded them. But when they sinned against God, they lost this covering of light and became totally unclad and hid themselve from God. Nice one op!
Re: The Glory Of Adam Before The Fall by jared007: 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
Medicis:
A lot of people think they were naked in the garden. They were actually clothed with a covering of light and glory, such as the angels wear. While they lived in obedience to God, this circle of light enshrouded them. But when they sinned against God, they lost this covering of light and became totally unclad and hid themselve from God. Nice one op.
tnx bro. The devil has been lying to mankind 4 too long but we shall expose his sorry ass in these last days.

1 Like

Re: The Glory Of Adam Before The Fall by itstpia8: 1:05am On Dec 02, 2015
Medicis:
A lot of people think they were naked in the garden. They were actually clothed with a covering of light and glory, such as the angels wear. While they lived in obedience to God, this circle of light enshrouded them. But when they sinned against God, they lost this covering of light and became totally unclad and hid themselve from God. Nice one op.

that's interesting.

bible verses which support your post?
Re: The Glory Of Adam Before The Fall by pneumaticos(m): 10:40am On Dec 02, 2015
Op is hundred percent right

No doctrine but revelation

2 Likes

Re: The Glory Of Adam Before The Fall by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 02, 2015
Without one sliver of proof to support your hypothesis.
The ability of Sunday school teachers to brainwash kids is............amazing.
Re: The Glory Of Adam Before The Fall by pneumaticos(m): 2:46pm On Dec 02, 2015
SirWere:

You are too carnal to see proofs,

Open your eye,for you are blind to what he sayeth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Glory Of Adam Before The Fall by jared007: 3:44pm On Dec 02, 2015
SirWere:

Easy bro ur second paragraph exposed u. Are u a christian or athiest?
Re: The Glory Of Adam Before The Fall by itstpia8: 4:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
can we have references from the bible?
Re: The Glory Of Adam Before The Fall by jared007: 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
itstpia8:
can we have references from the bible?
search for it sir(though am tempted to show u some). Read d scriptures 4rm Genesis to revelation slowly cool

1 Like

Re: The Glory Of Adam Before The Fall by itstpia8: 4:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
jared007:
search for it sir(though am tempted to show u some). Read d scriptures 4rm Genesis to revelation slowly cool

in other words, you have no biblical backing for your claims.
Re: The Glory Of Adam Before The Fall by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 02, 2015
pneumaticos:

You are too carnal to see proofs,

Open your eye,for you are blind to what he sayeth
What proof Please show me..........
Re: The Glory Of Adam Before The Fall by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 02, 2015
jared007:
Easy bro ur second paragraph exposed u. Are u a christian or athiest?
I honestly don't know anymore.
Re: The Glory Of Adam Before The Fall by jared007: 7:29pm On Dec 02, 2015
itstpia8:

in other words, you have no biblical backing for your claims.
haha u wanna provoke me to show u? Nah search d scriptures urself becos people interprete a verse of scripture differently(I don't want debate). Can u see the way I see Gods word?

1 Like

Re: The Glory Of Adam Before The Fall by itstpia8: 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2015
you've typed almost five times in an effort to avoid giving bible verses.

should i assume your source and backing is outside the bible then.
Re: The Glory Of Adam Before The Fall by jared007: 7:34pm On Dec 02, 2015
SirWere:
I honestly don't know anymore.
o boy u better get born again. Don't get left behind in these last days.

1 Like

Re: The Glory Of Adam Before The Fall by pneumaticos(m): 8:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
SirWere:
What proof Please show me..........

Do you have the spirit of understanding ..if you do, there no need to show you for you will see it.but if you dont. I cant help you

(1) (Reply)

Day Of Bliss Ikorodu (25th June 2016) - Updates / Homosexuality, the greatest joy of Satan and the demons. / How To Develop Spiritual Sensitivity And Discernment Of Spirit – Apostle Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.