Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Photos: Man Buried In Shoe Caket In Akwa Ibom - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Man Buried In Shoe Caket In Akwa Ibom (1102 Views)

Hector Joberteh Buried In Ibadan (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Beautiful In Shoe Store, Adebayor slides in her comments / Adunoluwa Farombi Ajokeade, Moji Olaiya's Daughter Wants Mum Buried In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Man Buried In Shoe Caket In Akwa Ibom by Importguru(m): 5:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
According to a Facebook user, Emmanuel Emmanuel Udoh, who was at the burial ceremony in Ibeksipo area of the state, the artist was buried in a shoe-like casket. This is because he left a big shoe behind to be filled. Read what he posted below and the photos:
”Today I was at the Burial ceremony of one of the greatest artists to come out of the south south to pay my last respect.
Indeed he left a big shoe to be filled.
A great artist and sculpture.
This masterpiece casket was done by 2 of his kids who took after him. Both great graduates of Fine Arts!
RIP Teacher/ Artist Ite.”

Source: http://latest.com.ng/featured-posts/photos-man-buried-in-shoe-caket-in-akwa-ibom/

Re: Photos: Man Buried In Shoe Caket In Akwa Ibom by MosakuAW(m): 6:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
grin Was he a cobbler?
Re: Photos: Man Buried In Shoe Caket In Akwa Ibom by MosakuAW(m): 6:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
grin Was he a cobbler?
Re: Photos: Man Buried In Shoe Caket In Akwa Ibom by sinaj(f): 7:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
Scary! sad
Re: Photos: Man Buried In Shoe Caket In Akwa Ibom by Demmocrats(m): 7:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
Whats the proof this picture was taken in Nigeria.

The Ghanaian are well know for such.

Anyway some dudes from Akwa ibom answers the same name with some other dudes in Ghana.
Re: Photos: Man Buried In Shoe Caket In Akwa Ibom by protonz(m): 10:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
I swear!!!....d tin make sense gan!!!!....I have seen somtin like diz in a documentary b4, where d dead were buried in all manner of carved caskets , canoes etc

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Ebube Nwagbo's Birthday Dinner / Jude Okoye Shares Adorable Pic With His Daughter / Mercy Johnson, Shares Cute Pictures Of Her Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.