Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,218 members, 7,807,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. (34600 Views)

Assemblies Of God Church Was Not Attacked In Onitsha – Anambra Government / Economic Growth Under Jonathan Was Fake – Olu Ajakaiye, World Bank Consultant / El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. by babafirst(m): 7:13pm On Nov 30, 2015
Wailers una see una life.Meanwhile FTC on second page,hurray.
Re: Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. by Paulpaulpaul(m): 7:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
I knew it, why would anybody want him dead? political lies
Re: Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. by Almightytime: 7:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
I knew it can't be true.Attack without weapons.
Re: Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
Wailers can keep wailing in vain! Mtchewww!
Re: Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. by ManTiger(m): 7:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
neolboy:
Una don start. My Hero say dem attack am wetin be your own gannn. Attack na attack whether na stone or guns or even nothing
grin
Re: Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. by obailala(m): 7:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
I would have been surprised, how could anyone possibly want to harm such a gentle and peace loving man?... The internet has now become a big danger with the way every nonentity just creates a false or disjointed story and passes it on as news.
Re: Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. by joystickextend1(m): 7:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
Nice to hear that hes ok
Re: Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. by babafirst(m): 7:18pm On Nov 30, 2015
philips70:

Eyaaah, I can really see you wished he was attacked. Are you sure you are a woman?
No mind am,the she man.Na people like them dey pray for boko haram bombs to explode daily to discredit PMB.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. by zimoni(f): 7:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
Omimah:
The rate at which PDP spreads pseudo-deaths is becoming alarming. The other day it claimed that an attempt was made on the life of Ekweremadu by a foreign-bearded man with light skin. The funny thing is that as busy as the scenes of the "attempted assassinations", no person other than Nurse Metuh gets to see them.

PDP and lies are inseparable. For more lies, text PDP to 2019.

You are right. Area 3 junction is always busy during the day.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. by arabianights: 7:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
tyson99:
And some eedeeots has been spewing trash saying all sort of shit,God punish una,i just wonder if this is how you will hate for the next three and half years

theres no smoke without fire.That was how the press reported that saraki was stone during sallah and it was debunked until videos and pictures surfaced.

What did he do for his people as president..... Just go and check out Bayelsa.So i believe its true and hope to God that more stones are thrown at him including spears and arrows
Re: Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. by yomalex(m): 7:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
Some people don run mouth o
Re: Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. by dammytosh: 7:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
philips70:

The press will set fire to this country and watch it burn to ashes. We thank God nothing of such happened even though there are many who wished it happened just to score cheap political points.

http://linkis.com/thenationonlineng.net/oMHWQ

i can't agree less

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. by elopee3000(m): 7:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
tyson99:
And some eedeeots has been spewing trash saying all sort of shit,God punish una,i just wonder if this is how you will hate for the next three and half years
thenationnewspaper owed by no other person than tinubu
Re: Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. by elopee3000(m): 7:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
MzPecs:

This shiit is just too boring. Haba!
didn't apc say that pdp sent abooki sucide bomber to kill buhari

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
Ok. The fools that believed the initial story can nw sit with their heads.

Awon weyrey
Re: Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. by chibaik(m): 7:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
Only a fool will believe this cooked up story. The picture of the suspects I saw never looked as if they were hungry bunch. I am not saying that the men attacked or not but I can't believe the men I saw followed a convoy of whom they didn't know.

I have not forgotten how Obasanjo told us armed robbers killed Harry Marshal even before police started investigation. Only for Tafa Balogun to finish the script.

Nigeria! Na waaaooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. by MzPecs(f): 7:35pm On Nov 30, 2015
elopee3000:
And how does this relate to my post? angry
Re: Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. by philips70(m): 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
elopee3000:
thenationnewspaper owed by no other person than tinubu

See your life. The nationnewspaper owed the police formation in Bayelsa.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. by meforyou1(m): 7:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
So if a youth is hungry, the best way for him to feed is to follow a convoy? Police doesn't even know how to lie
So why have the teeming hungry almajiris in the north not been crowding buhari's convoy?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. by tinsel: 7:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
PDP has to slow down. The way they are doing they will destroy Nigeria in this there opposition.
Re: Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. by tiwasiaife(m): 7:41pm On Nov 30, 2015
The pics I saw those people are old men and not mere youths
Also how can they claim no to have known gejs house are they from Zamfara? If it were a councillor I would have say they may not know his house, but from the pics I saw these men knew it was gej and they know his house. Nation newpaper can do anything to cover up.This is not the first time he has been attacked even as a vice president in 2007. sylva becareful

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. by anonimi: 7:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
searchiing4love:
undecided JONATHAN IS A CRIMINAL THAT LOOTED OUR COUNTRY BEYOND REPAIR undecided WE HATE HIM SO BAD IN THE SOUTH WEST

Receive sense.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2733734_munch20150812080810_jpeg1d11e13a327d33cec402de71dc2a8eb7

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. by tinsel: 7:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
elopee3000:
At least the action took place irrespective of who did it.
Re: Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. by jeremioluwaseyi: 7:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
philips70:

The press will set fire to this country and watch it burn to ashes. We thank God nothing of such happened even though there are many who wished it happened just to score cheap political points.

http://linkis.com/thenationonlineng.net/oMHWQ

They ran when they got to the entrance of his house or they ran because they saw armed security personels
Re: Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
anonimi:

Receive sense.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2733734_munch20150812080810_jpeg1d11e13a327d33cec402de71dc2a8eb7

fool like u. abacha did not steal a dime. the western powers were just blackmailing him then. if u have proof that he stole bring it up. mumu

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. by keeycee: 7:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
Does it make any difference?
Re: Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. by gretblue: 7:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
Omimah:
The rate at which PDP spreads pseudo-deaths is becoming alarming. The other day it claimed that an attempt was made on the life of Ekweremadu by a foreign-bearded man with light skin. The funny thing is that as busy as the scenes of the "attempted assassinations", no person other than Nurse Metuh gets to see them.

PDP and lies are inseparable. For more lies, text PDP to 2019.
Ekweremadu and his apologists were simply clever by half.With the number of security police men attached to the deputy senate president.Did it mean during the attack,non of the police officer was brave enough to attack the hire assasin.Could it be that he was going to the senate chamber without any security attached to him.Ekwuremadu could be bold enough to have taken his time to see the occupant of the car but wasn't bold enough to have instructed his police personels to chase or do any thing to the self acclaimed hire assassin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. by kennycalls(m): 7:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
i trust this man, he never wastes time any opportunity to be sympathized upon.sheer fakeness
Re: Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
kayroy5:
PDP are just stage managed assassination like action films. Last was ekwremadu. Who is next?
Continue to hate till you are tired of hating. Michew

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Was Not Attacked In Bayelsa. by lukas280(m): 8:00pm On Nov 30, 2015
my hero and my boss u are protected by our God...long you will live to see your good work been praised by those who neva want you.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Policeman Watching As Nassarawa Lawmakers Fight (Photo) / "I Never Took N10million Bribe" - Osinbajo / Buhari Orders Dodan Barracks To Surrender Obalende Eid Prayer Ground To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.