Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello (31552 Views)

PDP Leadership, NASS Caucus Meet, To Drag APC To Court Over Edo Election / Aderemi Olusegun ‘takes Over’ PDP, As Party Chieftains Escape Mob Attack / INEC Confirms Yahaya Bello's Nomination By APC -tribune (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello by JumiR: 7:19pm On Nov 30, 2015
By KIKELOMO IWAJOMO

Following the confirmation of Yahaya Bello(Fairplus) as replacement for late Prince Abubakar Audu as the Kogi APC guber candidate, Audu's running mate Hon. Abiodun Faleke has dragged the All Progressives Congress(APC). Faleke made this known via his Twitter account earlier: "APC maintained their stance in substituting my late principal with Yahaya Bello but I've made it clear to them that I will not be part of it.Since the party has said they will not change their stance, I have decided to protect the mandate given to Audu/Faleke in court.I will not be participating in the supplementary election because am already the governor elect. Therefore the party can't pair me with Bello. Am not alone in this decision, it's a collective stance between myself, Muhammed Audu & the entire Audu/Faleke Team." In a related development, Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has received the request by APC to replace the late Abubakar Audu’s name with that of Yahaya Bello for the December 5 supplementary governorship election in Kogi State.

http://dawntodusknews.com/kogi-2015-faleke-drags-apc-to-court-as-party-confirms-yahaya-bello/

1 Share

Re: Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello by forgiveness: 7:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
Dis na confirm news?

1 Like

Re: Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello by obinnashady(m): 7:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
Matters arising
Re: Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
@JAFaleke: APC maintained their stance in substituting my late principal with Yahaya Bello but I've made it clear to them that I will not be part of it.
@JAFaleke: Since the party has said they will not change their stance, I have decided to protect the mandate given to Audu/ Faleke in court.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello by mohsaaf: 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
hope u can withstand the fight btw u nd d party after that

2 Likes

Re: Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello by MissBiba(f): 7:32pm On Nov 30, 2015
Let him go and die 4 ol I care

15 Likes

Re: Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello by seunmsg(m): 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
Going to court is the best decision since APC has decided not to do the right thing. Beside, who will be Yahaya Bello's running mate? I hope APC will present another running mate since Faleke will not be participating in the supplementary election.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello by Anoneism(m): 7:44pm On Nov 30, 2015
Yahaya Bello has been scammed! He should watch it because I suspect coup from Faleke's camp.
My perception is that, While Yahaya Bello is there to defeat PDP in court in terms of legal justification, Faleke would just step in to snatch it from Yahaya Bello thereafter.

21 Likes

Re: Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello by adaweezy(m): 7:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
Faleke can write a withdrawal letter if he does not want to be deputy governor

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello by ziccoit: 7:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
Good, I love this Falake guys. Stoicism is not good for democratic institution development.

3 Likes

Re: Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello by jamace(m): 7:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
Faleke should withdraw from the election completely. This is injustice. Faleke should not allow somebody else to enjoy his sweat.

14 Likes

Re: Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello by aare07(m): 7:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
Yahaya Bello, all the way.

6 Likes

Re: Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello by raumdeuter: 7:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
Looks like APC would use Yahaya Bello to win the election and Faleke would win in the court

Just like Amaechi did

32 Likes

Re: Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello by Mogidi: 8:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
Tinubu wounded again kai!!!

grin grin grin grin

Tinubu how market?

11 Likes

Re: Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello by maupe: 8:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
Has Tinubu not learnt anything from the Saraki saga. He has no clout in the APC, he should just make do with the scraps that fall from the table, and stop heating up the polity. Faleke and his boss should just manage the number 2 spot they have become accustomed to. If he is entertaining thoughts of Osinbanjo replacing BUHARI, then he needs to see a psychiatrist.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello by Ciscogod(m): 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
R

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello by maupe: 8:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
Anoneism:
Yahaya Bello has been scammed! He should watch it because I suspect coup from Faleke's camp.
My perception is that, While Yahaya Bello is there to defeat PDP in court in terms of legal justification, Faleke would just step in to snatch it from Yahaya Bello thereafter.
Saraki is still presiding over the Senate. Gbajabiamila is managing the kiddy office of House leader. Forget about Tinubu getting any victories in this administration. The ACN should just go back to the drawing board and start planning their ignoble campaign to lead the nation in 2027.

3 Likes

Re: Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello by youngwarlocks: 8:08pm On Nov 30, 2015
E pain dem........

Igalas,

Tiefnibu,

Faleke,

Audu Mohammed,

All the bad belles,

Greedy people.........

If you u are greedy and you are reading
this.......E pain you too.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello by Otapipia: 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
This new isn't true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello by youngwarlocks: 8:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
Anoneism:

If faleke cannot defeat fairplus now, he can never defeat him in court, for him to do dat, he has to defeat INEC first.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello by adonbilivit: 8:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
lawyers dey see their period now o. them dey season

1 Like

Re: Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello by kennyddonn(m): 8:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
ok we don hear

1 Like

Re: Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello by princessdami: 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
Nice1
Re: Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello by engrjosefz(m): 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
ok... The battle line has been drawn in court

1 Like

Re: Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello by Pidggin(f): 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
Divided, they fall grin grin
Re: Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello by 4nobody4every1: 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
smiley cool
Re: Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello by GenOrumov: 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
Tinubu this, Tinubu that...

Everything to you people is Tinubu's fault. He must be really powerful to have people mention his name whenever politics his mentioned.

APC know the right thing that is why they have insisted on Bello. Faleke's nomination will not stand the test of time when PDP goes to court.

As at four months ago, if Faleke was told that he will be the Deputy-Governor of Kogi, he wouldn't believe it talkless of being Governor. He should remain humble and wait for his time.

Bello should secure the Governorship seat for APC first then his anti-party activities can be dealt with later.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello by adaweezy(m): 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
Joker
Re: Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
It will be long legal battle sha.

I am not sentimental about whichh tribe wins the election as long as it is not Wada.

But I'm.afraid they have just sold this seat to him foolishly.

6 Likes

Re: Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello by Funjosh(m): 8:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
crises is looming

1 Like

Re: Faleke, Audu Drag APC To Court, As Party Confirms Yahaya Bello by INTERMAN: 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
BADLUCK FALEKE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Super Mushshak Aircraft Delivered To Nigerian Air Force. PICS / Postponement: Nigeriaans Blast Dino Melaye For Giving His Crying Supporter N2000 / Travel Advisory: US Warns Citizens Not To Visit Enugu, Imo, Borno, 15 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.