Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Can You Let Your Pals Have Sex In Your Room? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Let Your Pals Have Sex In Your Room? (1982 Views)

Be Honest: Would You Let Bae Wear This Type Of Outfit On A Date With You? / Ladies, Would You Let A Guy Come To Your House And Fucck You? / What Will You Do If You Find Your Maid In Your Room Dressed Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Let Your Pals Have Sex In Your Room? by Candybob(m): 7:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
Some friends I once worked with caming calling on me a few days ago..

With the vibe in the atmosphere, I could tell they were expecting me to give them space for some 'quick toros business'...

Ever found yourself in a similar situation and what was your reaction?
Re: Can You Let Your Pals Have Sex In Your Room? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 30, 2015
On my bed? No freaking way. I'll have nightmares. Whatever happened to his room or hotels are no longer in business?
Re: Can You Let Your Pals Have Sex In Your Room? by menix(m): 7:34pm On Nov 30, 2015
Depends on the person..

I don't see anything wrong with that as long as it's ur main gal friend..

I will only frown if u keep coming with different gals so u don't bring in a marine spirit to my room..

1 Like

Re: Can You Let Your Pals Have Sex In Your Room? by ZYZZA: 7:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
If he would wash the bed sheet after the sweating
Re: Can You Let Your Pals Have Sex In Your Room? by MRBrownJ: 7:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
if A) there is no other option for him, B) he is single and i was living alone, C) a hotel is not an option, and D) he is a tight friend then yes, i would let him use my place while i am away.
Re: Can You Let Your Pals Have Sex In Your Room? by Jayjay0(m): 7:47pm On Nov 30, 2015
It depends on the so called friend and how close we are..

Apart from that.. I don't see anything in it
Re: Can You Let Your Pals Have Sex In Your Room? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
If they can use the floor. But definitely not on my bed

1 Like

Re: Can You Let Your Pals Have Sex In Your Room? by obiorathesubtle: 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
undecided if na my guy. Why not? But if she cum for my bedsheet. Him must wash am, the last time, the girl cum for my bed, him dy give me story, say make I consider am? Consider am for wetin? Na me fÙck the girl? Come wash my bedsheet! E no gree o. I get to pay my younger brother 200naira to wash amangry

I go still give em space another day sha. But e must bring him own bedsheet come!

I no go fit say no because one day sef. I fit get emergency and him house dy free.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Let Your Pals Have Sex In Your Room? by osazeeblue01: 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
Is a normal thing. I just remembered those days in school.

1 Like

Re: Can You Let Your Pals Have Sex In Your Room? by gunners160(m): 8:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
Abegi jor make una stop this hollier than thou attitude jor as if na 1 kind heinous act to help a broda wey wan test the microphone.Anyway,as 4 me I will gladly give them the space,what is there?after all na be my own yansh them wan puck.
Re: Can You Let Your Pals Have Sex In Your Room? by IamLEGEND1: 8:28pm On Nov 30, 2015
dem dey call my room 'slaughter house' for a reason.
Re: Can You Let Your Pals Have Sex In Your Room? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
CHAI

1 Like

Re: Can You Let Your Pals Have Sex In Your Room? by gamaliel121(m): 8:31pm On Nov 30, 2015
I remember when my gee brought this nasty bitchhhh to me room and der started fucccking right in front of me...fuccccckkk

The bitchhh didn't care if I was der....

She was just feeling herself till she was inseminated wit hot lava jizzzz....

I was pissed at my gee tho....
Re: Can You Let Your Pals Have Sex In Your Room? by IamLEGEND1: 8:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
MrsPhyno:

CHAI
e shock u!!!!?

1 Like

Re: Can You Let Your Pals Have Sex In Your Room? by Maxi112: 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
I am alway happy to help my friends in this type of situation
Re: Can You Let Your Pals Have Sex In Your Room? by dexcira(f): 9:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
lipsrsealed shocked
Re: Can You Let Your Pals Have Sex In Your Room? by Bamz555: 9:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
undecided if na my guy. Why not? But if she cum for my bedsheet. Him must wash am, the last time, the girl cum for my bed, him dy give me story, say make I consider am? Consider am for wetin? Na me fÙck the girl? Come wash my bedsheet! E no gree o. I get to pay my younger brother 200naira to wash amangry

I go still give em space another day sha. But e must bring him own bedsheet come!

I no go fit say no because one day sef. I fit get emergency and him house dy free.
hahahaha badt guy

1 Like

Re: Can You Let Your Pals Have Sex In Your Room? by IamLEGEND1: 9:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
dexcira:
lipsrsealed shocked
chisos!!! I don over fumble today. twice in one day!!
Re: Can You Let Your Pals Have Sex In Your Room? by MRBrownJ: 9:08pm On Nov 30, 2015
gamaliel121:
I remember when my gee brought this nasty bitchhhh to me room and der started fucccking right in front of me...fuccccckkk

bro, these are the kind of babes that want to be gangbanged... if your bro was open minded like that, he would have asked her for your own free pass
Re: Can You Let Your Pals Have Sex In Your Room? by fulfillbill(m): 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
There is notin right about what is wrong, and there is no wrong way in doing the right thing.

END TIME.............

1 Like

Re: Can You Let Your Pals Have Sex In Your Room? by dexcira(f): 9:15pm On Nov 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
chisos!!!
I don over fumble today. twice in one day!!
. Kontinu
Re: Can You Let Your Pals Have Sex In Your Room? by Ay04z(m): 9:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
It not a gud tin,but wetin i go tell my guy collins he wount stop bringing girls to my villa..just bkoz it is well furnish and well package.
Re: Can You Let Your Pals Have Sex In Your Room? by younghartz(m): 9:49pm On Nov 30, 2015
My house was called sodom "If you aint fuckin while r you here?"
Re: Can You Let Your Pals Have Sex In Your Room? by Candybob(m): 10:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
gamaliel121:

Kai! Why u no join the match?
Re: Can You Let Your Pals Have Sex In Your Room? by Candybob(m): 10:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
gunners160:
Abegi jor make una stop this hollier than thou attitude jor as if na 1 kind heinous act to help a broda wey wan test the microphone.Anyway,as 4 me I will gladly give them the space,what is there?after all na be my own yansh them wan puck.

Guy u never know the full gist!
Re: Can You Let Your Pals Have Sex In Your Room? by Candybob(m): 10:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
fulfillbill:
There is notin right about what is wrong, and there is no wrong way in doing the right thing.

END TIME.............

This your quote! Can you please clarify?

# End Time Confusion...etc

(1) (Reply)

Any Girl On Nairaland With Eyes Prettier Than These Gets 100k From Me / Deleted / Is It Possible To Get Laid Tonight?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.