Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

There Are No More Small Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Are No More Small Girls (3503 Views)

Hold Your Husband's Tight, Small Girls With Big God Are Everywhere Now - Woman / My Aunty’s Husband Needs Deliverance From Small Small Girls / When A Lady Feels Condoms Are For Small Girls... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Are No More Small Girls by marvelck: 7:39pm On Nov 30, 2015
The other day while i was with a friend of mine around 7pm, we saw a matured guy with a small girl of about 16 yrs old. The guy was taking her to his friend's place to sleep with her (according to the gist we later heard) . I learnt the guy and the girl stays in the same neighborhood, and cos of that he decided to take her elsewhere to do the thing so that her parents wont find out. Since she is still a small girl in secondary school and also a neighbor to the guy. What baffled me was the level of exposure shown by the girl through out the whole episode. She wasnt even shy or afraid of being hurt by the guy. She was simply down with it. Guess most girls are no longer babies. Many of them get disvirgined at a very young age. No thanks to social media, bad friends and due to peer pressure. Lots of them indulge in sex a lot of these days. Some sleep with different guys every week. No wonder abortions is being done here and there by teenage girls these days, after being exposed to sex at a very young age. Most parents dont even know what their daughters do when they go out or where they go to. There are even those who still believe their teenage daughters are virgins. The rate at which people are getting exposed and spoilt nowadays is becoming very alarming. I fear for our future generation

8 Likes

Re: There Are No More Small Girls by HelpeeDeck(m): 7:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
You are right..Dont be surprise, when some idiot will come here and start abusing you on this,telling you to mind your business

2 Likes

Re: There Are No More Small Girls by obinnashady(m): 7:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
PH babes got no chill...am not suprise.

1 Like

Re: There Are No More Small Girls by validman7(m): 7:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
anakogheli.

end time post

3 Likes

Re: There Are No More Small Girls by emeraldknytt(m): 7:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
OP, you no lie.. if i born girl pikin i go weld prison cum put padlock just like immortan joe's wives for mad max

4 Likes

Re: There Are No More Small Girls by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
marvelck:
The other day while i was with a friend of mine around 7pm, we saw a matured guy with a small girl of about 16 yrs old. The guy was taking her to his friend's place to sleep with her (according to the gist we later heard) . I learnt the guy and the girl stays in the same neighborhood, and cos of that he decided to take her elsewhere to do the thing so that her parents wont find out. Since she is still a small girl in secondary school and also a neighbor to the guy. What baffled me was the level of exposure shown by the girl through out the whole episode. She wasnt even shy or afraid of being hurt by the guy. She was simply down with it. Guess most girls are no longer babies. Many of them get disvirgined at a very young age. No thanks to social media, bad friends and due to peer pressure. Lots of them indulge in sex a lot of these days. Some sleep with different guys every week. No wonder abortions is being done here and there by teenage girls these days, after being exposed to sex at a very young age. Most parents dont even know what their daughters do when they go out or where they go to. There are even those who still believe their teenage daughters are virgins. The rate at which people are getting exposed and spoilt nowadays is becoming very alarming. I fear for our future generation

Bro we are both dragging the same shoe.
Its like you know what's in my mind.

This is a questions, I'm asking today's youth.

https://www.nairaland.com/2771816/question-todays-guys-ladies

1 Like

Re: There Are No More Small Girls by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 30, 2015
Op well said!!but wat do u think we can do to d matter on ground? cry cry sincerely speak gurls are so useless these days!!very very grin *facts*come see one stewpid gurl wey dey my hood,her case no b here angry grin

3 Likes

Re: There Are No More Small Girls by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 30, 2015
"to sleep with her"

I'm not sure I get this
Re: There Are No More Small Girls by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 30, 2015
All these are part of End time
Re: There Are No More Small Girls by pet4ril(f): 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
"to sleep with her"

I'm not sure I get this
read it very well and uae your medulla oblongata/thinking faculty to understand and digest it tongue

1 Like

Re: There Are No More Small Girls by obiorathesubtle: 8:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
undecided na their life jor. Are they complaining?

2 Likes

Re: There Are No More Small Girls by IamLEGEND1: 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
no be today na

1 Like

Re: There Are No More Small Girls by delishpot: 8:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
They clearly aint doing it with aliens na. Abi is it only the girls that are commiting the sin?

So the man is ignored and the 16 year old is expected to be the smart decision maker? How then can the society be better? In the days past both boys and girls were discouraged from premarital sex nowadays the men are allowed to slide and a 13 or 16 year old girl is to blame. I thought it was a well known fact that women have chicken brain? Why dont the smart brained men try to make the world clean world?

4 Likes

Re: There Are No More Small Girls by Nobody: 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
pet4ril:
read it very well and uae your medulla oblongata/thinking faculty to understand and digest it tongue
done! The only thing still coming up is 'sleeping together in same room/bed'
Re: There Are No More Small Girls by MRBrownJ: 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2015
delishpot:
They ckearly aint doing it with aliens na. Abi is it only the girls that are commiting the sin?
So the man is ignored and the 16 year old is expected to be the smart decision maker? How then can the society be better? In the days past both boys and girls were discouraged from premarital sex nowadays the men are allowed to slide and a 13 or 16 year old girl is to blame. I thought it was a well known fact that women have chicken brain? Why dont the smart brained men try to make the world clean world?

and let us remember that they ALL look and said nothing about it, or didnt try to stop this criminal act... but then they come on NL and start thread about the issue. misplaced priorities i guess.

3 Likes

Re: There Are No More Small Girls by Akeem1759(m): 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
OP I swear down u no lie. Imagine when a Fifteen year old girl dey tell me for my hood dey tell me say me I no open eye, I go just dey form gentle guy... Later na hin I here the gist na one of our Old Stupid Bros for area dey scatter this babe punne..

1 Like

Re: There Are No More Small Girls by pet4ril(f): 8:17pm On Nov 30, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
done! The only thing still coming up is 'sleeping together in same room/bed'
tongue tongue your own don pass be careful ooo shocked
Re: There Are No More Small Girls by Tallesty1(m): 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
Nah Today Y'know Say All Vulture Nah Vulture?
Re: There Are No More Small Girls by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 30, 2015
pet4ril:
tongue tongue your own don pass be careful ooo shocked
why not explain to me what it means instead of getting worked up?
Re: There Are No More Small Girls by delishpot: 8:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
Akeem1759:
OP I swear down u no lie. Imagine when a Fifteen year old girl dey tell me for my hood dey tell me say me I no open eye, I go just dey form gentle guy... Later na hin I here the gist na one of our Old Stupid Bros for area dey scatter this babe punne..

And you preach to the bros who is clearly older than the girl and as such should be wiser and more grounded than her that what he is doing is bad? That he is spoiling the girls life? cool

1 Like

Re: There Are No More Small Girls by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 30, 2015
Meh the title of this thread.....

Sha whether they're small or not, if they're under 18 leave them alone grin
Re: There Are No More Small Girls by pet4ril(f): 8:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
why not explain to me what it means instead of getting worked up?
lolzzz,na today? tongue
Re: There Are No More Small Girls by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2015
pet4ril:
lolzzz,na today? tongue
explain jooor. Help a brother
Re: There Are No More Small Girls by pet4ril(f): 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
explain jooor. Help a brother
indeed grin
Re: There Are No More Small Girls by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
pet4ril:
indeed grin
grin
Re: There Are No More Small Girls by oshe11: 10:25pm On Nov 30, 2015
sugabelly kums to mind...... Afta she dn enzooy everytin. Sum pipo wud b shoutin statutory rape. if u c d way lil gals n boys in ma hood behaves...... Infact dey cn even teach dose pipo shoutin statutory rape hw to av s*x...... Dey do it anywhr at nyt..... If U tynk am lieing chek any nearby parked keke or mechanic shopgrin

if I hear statutory ra.......... I go shoot U..... Some of dese lil gals nai even rape d so kalled adult!
NB: note all adult cnt resist n beat dem like megrin. Even married men nai sum dey flex pun.ny wit

1 Like

Re: There Are No More Small Girls by kachnov(m): 10:52pm On Nov 30, 2015
that's how it is...

1 Like

Re: There Are No More Small Girls by dhummystecah(f): 11:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
O ga o.
Re: There Are No More Small Girls by Pheals(f): 4:27am On Dec 01, 2015
undecided op not new...U know say na catch them young some guys dey. Do
Re: There Are No More Small Girls by misspicy(f): 5:01am On Dec 01, 2015
delishpot:
They clearly aint doing it with aliens na. Abi is it only the girls that are commiting the sin?

help me ask them o....they will see grown men molesting a minor who probably does not know what this things lead to yet they will blame the girls instead of calling and advicing them......

our society is not ready for change

2 Likes

Re: There Are No More Small Girls by darlingtonVII(m): 7:57am On Dec 01, 2015
emeraldknytt:
OP, you no lie.. if i born girl pikin i go weld prison cum put padlock just like immortan joe's wives for mad max
pikin wey go spoil must spoil, nothing you fit do

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Watching Spartacus With My Gf Ruined Our Friendship / Boyfriend Ditches Girlfriend Who Donated A Kidney To Him / 2BB4CB3E And Mizzbouqui

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.