Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Nigerian Cd's Are Too Cheap! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigerian Cd's Are Too Cheap! (5778 Views)

Poll: Are they really cheap?

Yes: 65% (21 votes)
No: 34% (11 votes)
This poll has ended

Dj Cd Mixer For Sale / 9ice To Sell New Cd For N2,000 / Omotola Jalade's Music CD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Cd's Are Too Cheap! by simonseez: 6:48am On May 28, 2009
Pls don't hate me over this, but i was going thru my Nigerian CD Rack and the net worth was less than 3grand and thats where i got the thot,

considering  the amount of work put into making an album especially ur first one in this country (sessions, transport, marketing, promotion, record label rip offs, bribing DJ's, attending free shows, being back up for stars before ur album lunch, actual album lunch, pirates ) and  that every artiste makes an album once in two years except P-SQUARE course (lol) maybe we should pay alot more for them,

i know the arguement would be pirates would take over the market again by making it cheaper but that can be fixed with more stringent policies,

its easy for D'banj, Tuface, P-Square, M.I, Mode 9 et al to make money from album sales, how bout artistes like Excetera, Terry G, Bracket, Terry Da Rapman, OD, Pheroshuz etc

I would figure something with the range of 400 bucks would be okay, what say u??
Re: Nigerian Cd's Are Too Cheap! by rockyfela(m): 4:53pm On May 28, 2009
plsss 400 box u sef go rather buy pirated not so? its gud as it is and at this point its bettter than loosing evrything to pirates. I get ur point but i bet many people wd not buy originals if they could use same money 2 buy 2 or 3 albums of their choice. Hence, i dont think its such a good idea.
Re: Nigerian Cd's Are Too Cheap! by tosinaded(m): 5:59pm On May 28, 2009
simon seez:

its easy for D'banj, Tuface, P-Square, M.I, Mode 9 et al to make money from album sales, how bout artistes like Excetera, Terry G, Bracket, Terry Da Rapman, OD, Pheroshuz etc

I would figure something with the range of 400 bucks would be okay, what say u??
Re: Nigerian Cd's Are Too Cheap! by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 29, 2009
100 NGN is OK!! grin
Re: Nigerian Cd's Are Too Cheap! by kevoh(m): 12:49pm On May 29, 2009
I'm ok with the standard price not 400 naira,the artistes you metioned( terry g and the rest) would have to do better to boost their album sales, ! I'm not going to pay 400 naira for crap!
Re: Nigerian Cd's Are Too Cheap! by kayc33(m): 12:57pm On May 29, 2009
its affordable 4 everyone
Re: Nigerian Cd's Are Too Cheap! by redfred(m): 1:35pm On May 29, 2009
@post 400 bucks ke, ! Na your purse you dey look oo,

Maybe other can pay that, but me 4get it, smiley
Re: Nigerian Cd's Are Too Cheap! by PapaBrowne(m): 2:31pm On May 29, 2009
@Poster
I have thought about this too. I think the prices are way too cheap.
To think about it, we easily spend 500 Naira on recharge card that would give us talk time of just over 10 minutes and yet, a CD we would play over and over again for years we are willing to pay only N150.
It is ridiculous.
Re: Nigerian Cd's Are Too Cheap! by seedord247(m): 3:10pm On May 29, 2009
it's look somehow
Re: Nigerian Cd's Are Too Cheap! by Vuitton(m): 3:12pm On May 29, 2009
Yea i feel its damn cheap! I dont even realized the difference from the original and the pirated ones. Possible cost wud increase if they add more content on the Cd packs like pictures, credits, lyrics etc,
But then some peeps appreciate values for their money  wink
Re: Nigerian Cd's Are Too Cheap! by kevoh(m): 3:15pm On May 29, 2009
@Papabrowne
In this case a recharge card gives u the value of your money,please don't put both on the same pedestal. Give me a very good album like Asa's and I'll pay more than 400 naira for it, that's what I call 'value for your money'. 10 years from now and I'll still be playing her album unlike most artists that release party songs not that I'm against it(hey na who no like clubbing) but these songs are just seasonal, they'll change as soon as something new takes over naija!
Re: Nigerian Cd's Are Too Cheap! by init4dmoni(m): 3:16pm On May 29, 2009
definetly dey r too cheap
do uknow how much dey pay for cd's abroad
400-600 is more like it tongue
Re: Nigerian Cd's Are Too Cheap! by chrisical(m): 4:18pm On May 29, 2009
It's good as it is.A-list Artistes like 2face,dbanj,p-square,wierdmc,Ruggedman et al care less about the return they make from their album since they are enriched by show money,endorsments and so on.My only worry is for artistes that not household names in the industry;they are the worst hit of the problem.
Re: Nigerian Cd's Are Too Cheap! by Guk: 4:53pm On May 29, 2009
A major factor that determines the cost of CD is the Marketer (usually found in Alaba Market)

This is the Defacto, apart from 1 or 2 artistes: You sing a Song; Record it in the Studio; Hand Over the Master Copy to the marketer in Alaba; Sign a contract wth him to sell 100,000 copies for which the singer gets a % (usually paltry). You beg the Marketer to allow you sell a few copies to you family and friends b4 he floods the market.

Why do artist use Marketers There is the fear that if you try to do it yourself, you will Liquidate patapata (Losses go full ground) Truth is the marketers control the reach of your album.

Now, why are the CDs cheap The Marketer wants to make Maximum ROI in a fiercely competitive market, so he goes to China & buys what you call "Play Once" CDs & since you buy them on the streets for =N=150, if it spoils, the logic is, its cheap enof to buy another one.

So, the marketer goes for the cheapest CD; the cheapest Duplicator; the cheapest Printer & the cheapest Distribution medium in order to maximise his own profit.

After a certain volume has been sold, anything above that volume, you are meant to collect Royalty. Well, become Big first, before you even dream of that or else the marketer will tell you that he will not take your Master another time, that you are not good biz for him?? What do you do

Thats 1 reason amongst many why CDs are cheap
Re: Nigerian Cd's Are Too Cheap! by dasa: 6:44pm On May 29, 2009
I agree. its too cheap. shud be 350 to 500 buks.

the work is too much for that price. the quality of our music these days is very high. it should cost more.

but if you sell it higher, the pirates will come in. they dont know cuz they can buy it from the marketer for 40 to 50 buks and resell. so why fake it.

The Production cost for each cd is about 30 NGN.

the artiste needs to use marketers cuz of the distribution network. they can get u playing in katsina in no time. and u might get paid for a show there.

if piracy was checked, and the artiste distributed directly and at the rite price. it'll be great. they'll be multi millionares by now. i mean 50M to 100M area.

like play like play, some CDs sell upto 1M copies. imagine N200 on each. dahm, now thats a reason to quit your 9 to 5.

we'll get there sha.
Re: Nigerian Cd's Are Too Cheap! by lalaboi(m): 6:47pm On May 29, 2009
Its a rip off for peeps lik. . . . . .we get to buy albums for as high as £5 (N1250) and 99p per track on itunes. . . . . . N100??

the artistes sef are not interested in making money off album sales. . . .
Re: Nigerian Cd's Are Too Cheap! by PapaBrowne(m): 7:51pm On May 29, 2009
kevoh:

@Papabrowne
In this case a recharge card gives u the value of your money,please don't put both on the same pedestal. Give me a very good album like Asa's and I'll pay more than 400 naira for it, that's what I call 'value for your money'. 10 years from now and I'll still be playing her album unlike most artists that release party songs not that I'm against it(hey na who no like clubbing) but these songs are just seasonal, they'll change as soon as something new takes over naija!

Thats my point! Why would you pay just 400 naira for something you'd enjoy for another 10 years. An album like ASA's should sell for something like N2000. Its the best album I've heard in ages and yet I bought it for just 150 naira. That is three minutes talk time on most networks!I feel guilty just knowing how much I bought such a masterpiece!
The problem of proper distribution/marketing of CDs & Movies would be over soon as we are working out something cool 4 the nigerian market!
Re: Nigerian Cd's Are Too Cheap! by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 29, 2009
Are we guys actually wanting the cds to go up in price.

Na wa oo
Re: Nigerian Cd's Are Too Cheap! by nickybayo(f): 8:09pm On May 29, 2009
i tot about this yesterday and read a trend on it today
whoa
i agree with the poster
it is way too cheap
but if it make more people buy it, and if they {the producers, marketers and all that} are not running at loss

let them be
Re: Nigerian Cd's Are Too Cheap! by JosBoy4Lif(m): 8:41pm On May 29, 2009
The artists hardly make any money off the selling of CD's
Most of the money for Nigerian artists comes from doing live shows and concerts.
That is where the big bucks are.
Imagine if CD's were 500=N= sales would drop drastically
Re: Nigerian Cd's Are Too Cheap! by opensesame: 8:51pm On May 29, 2009
Hell yeah, they are damn too cheap! These are people's intellectual property we are talkin 'bout here! So much work put into it, they deserve more. Well, some of them. Some wack albums should actually sell for N20. or maybe for free. . . hell, we should get paid for getting the albums  tongue cool
But classics like Asa's Asa (which I will definitely be listenin to in my retirement), should sell for what they are really worth. I felt so bad buyin it for 150, I had to buy more than 10 copies. . .really.

Way forward, since it's almost impossible for the N100 thingy to end (actually it's gettin cheaper and cheaper), I think artistes should have better quality CDs (with booklets for lyrics, pics, the works) alongside the 'fake' alaba made CDs they have now.
Re: Nigerian Cd's Are Too Cheap! by obinna5000(m): 8:59pm On May 29, 2009
@JosBoy4Lif & opensesame
You have said it all.
Nigerian artistes barely make money from CD sales and rely on shows and concerts for big bucks. This should not be the case at all. In U.S., artistes make money from CD sales, digital downloads, shows and concerts.
CDs should be sold at N1000 if any profit should come out from the sale.
Re: Nigerian Cd's Are Too Cheap! by lalaboi(m): 9:02pm On May 29, 2009
Word i heard from an artiste ***name whitheld** lol

Nigerian artiste sell their album right off to someone in Alaba. . . .the person gives them the amount he thinks the album worths. . .and thats it. . . .they have no business with it anymore. . . .All the money from album sales go to the person in alaba. . .not the artistes pocket!
Re: Nigerian Cd's Are Too Cheap! by obinna5000(m): 9:09pm On May 29, 2009
lalaboi:

Nigerian artiste sell their album right off to someone in Alaba. . . .the person gives them the amount he thinks the album worths. . .and thats it. . . .they have no business with it anymore. . . .All the money from album sales go to the person in alaba. . .not the artistes pocket!

All those Alaba Marketers and distributors are slowly killing the Nigerian music industry. No wonder some of these artistes market and promote their albums by themselves.
Re: Nigerian Cd's Are Too Cheap! by showbobo(m): 9:13pm On May 29, 2009
lalaboi:

Yep . . .They sell to the likes of OBAINO and so.They get paid off
Re: Nigerian Cd's Are Too Cheap! by Nobody: 9:22pm On May 29, 2009
revenue from cd sales is practically dead.

Nigerian artistes and their producers had better come to terms with the fact record sales are business model fast going extinct. in the west, they are slowly and stubbornly coming to terms with this.

shows and endorsements, are the way to go. sooner or later, as soon as the internet becomes more widespread, the pirates will also go out of business. maybe they too wuill start crying to the government to 'ban the internet' so that thier source of livelihood will not be truncated

a few years back, i used to fall into alaba every 3 or so weeks, pick up the cds at 80 bucks\, rip them, today i just hit any rapidshare search engine

right or wrong, returns from sales of music are quite simply, dead
Re: Nigerian Cd's Are Too Cheap! by obinna5000(m): 9:35pm On May 29, 2009
Even if Nigerian artistes try digital downloads, Alaba marketers will find every possible means to bastardize the whole thing.
But now, Nigerian artistes depend on gaining popularity and be called for shows to earn big bucks.
Re: Nigerian Cd's Are Too Cheap! by Becmriich: 3:21am On May 30, 2009
the price of oil is $60 per barrel, if there is peace. we can produce 2,500,000 barrel

While the north and igbos would have 1,750,000 barrel a day.

If we find out how much we make with the 70% per year. the calculation is.

60 x 1,750,000 x 365 days = 38,325,000,000 == $ 38 billion a year.

let the north and igbos have the 70% of the oil.

Now to find how much would nigeria without would be making from both oil and non oil . non oil should be about 11 billion ,

so 38 + 11 bilion is $49 billion

so the north if this bill goes thru would control $49 billion. This is why the northern senate and house of member need to approve the bill.

Take your $49 billion and leave us alone.
you people are making $49 billion and you do not want to leave us alone.
This bill have to pass.

the north if this bill goes thru would control $49 billion.

If you do not believe here is the official federal ministry of finance website, do the calculation of oil derivation yourself.
http://www.fmf.gov.ng/FMF_Revenue_Alloc.aspx

Ikeyman, i would assume you do not know maths, let me show you thru maths what happen and to those northerners who do not know maths,

If this bill pass in the houses of the senate and national assembly.

What would remain in Nigeria in term of land space is 712830 sq km. And the remain part of south still of nigeria , its land space would be 67409 sq km, which is less in land space than Borno state of 70,898 sq km or Niger state of 76,363 sq km.

To now do the calculation what percentage of the north that make us the now New 70% oil rich Nigeria

67409/ 712830 X 100% = 90.54% of the land space is Northern Nigeria.

90.54% of the 712830 sq km remain in the New Nigeria would be the north with 70% of the oil of Nigeria and access to the sea. .

A BILL
AN ACT TO CREATE THE NIGERIA-BENIN COMMISSION AND BOUNDARY RELOCATION AND NIGERIA-BENIN PARLIAMENT.

SPONSORS
EGBE OMO ODUDUWA

This Bill shall amend the boundary of Nigeria. And the following state of Bayelsa, Edo, Ekiti, lagos,Oyo, Ogun, Delta, Ondo, Osun, Kwara,kogi and Borgu(niger state) [Belodok states ] shall be permanently transferred to Benin Republic with supervision of the Nigeria-Benin commission. All land, air, coastal area, land, everything inside its land and air shall belong to the Republic of Benin
NIGERIA-BENIN COMMISSION ROLE AND RULES
This bill also create the Nigeria- Benin commission, which is to be headed by the president of Nigeria and President of Benin republic in rotation. A Two year duration , shall be approved by members of the Nigeria-Benin commission. The head of the Nigeria-Benin commission shall be called President General. The position of President General is reserved for only the president of Nigeria and Benin Republic. No other member of the Nigeria- Benin commission can hold the position of President General or deputy President General apart from this two.

The position of President General shall be rotated between the president of Nigeria and Benin republic. While the position of deputy President General shall be rotated between the president of Nigeria and Benin republic. With Nigeria President Umar Yar Adua starting first.

The Nigeria-Benin commission shall have 17 members. There are
The president of Nigeria.
The president of Benin republic
The president of Nigeria-Benin parliament
The Deputy president of Nigeria-Benin parliament (Nigeria)
The Deputy president of Nigeria-Benin parliament(Nigeria)
The Deputy president of Nigeria-Benin parliament(Nigeria)
The Deputy president of Nigeria-Benin parliament(Benin)
The senate president of Nigeria Senate
The Deputy senate president of Nigeria senate
The President of the Nigeria house of representative
The deputy President of Nigeria house of representative
The senate president of Benin Senate
The Deputy senate president of Benin senate
The President of the Benin house of representative
The deputy President of Benin house of representative

All serving governor, members of the senate, house of representative, chairman of local government, all elected position shall retain their position either transferred from Nigeria to the New Republic of Benin or in Nigeria.
There would be one currency in Nigeria and Benin republic with one central bank in each country. The currency shall be knew as Nibe. From the first two letter of the name of Nigeria and Benin Republic.
Nigeria and Benin Republic would financed the Nigeria-Benin commission and Nigeria-Benin parliament base on a 70% for Nigeria and 30% Republic of Benin ratio.
And an open boundary with no immigration officers expect at the boundary with other nation apart from Nigeria and Benin Republic.
All citizen of both Nigeria and Benin shall have right of resident in both country.
Nigeria and Benin republic shall still remain separate sovereign nation
This bill is based on the willingness of Benin republic accepting the Belodok state, if in an otherwise case the Belodok states shall become sovereign nation and all refers to Benin republic in this bill shall be replaced by Belodok, including the commission and parliament.

The Nigeria-Benin commission role is an executive role , while the Nigeria-Benin parliament is a legislative role.
All non physical assets of Nigeria including money and external reserve and other should be divided and transferred with a ratio 70% for Nigeria and 30% for Benin Republic.
Nigeria and Benin Republic shall contribute military force to Ecowas, Africa union and United nation if need be.
All office, officer and position either in the military or civilian retain in the Nigeria shall be transfer over to Benin republic and shall all retain the same position expect if in conflict. All personel should not be sacked. And most retain their position or be created.
All physical military position and assets of Nigeria including money, weapon, ships, tanks and others and other should be divided and transferred with a ratio 70% for Nigeria and 30% for Benin Republic.
All military personel in Nigeria of the New Republic of Benin origin shall be transfer to the Republic of Benin and retain the same military position and rank expect if there is conflict.
All civilian personel in Nigeria service of the New Republic of Benin origin shall be transfer to the Republic of Benin and retain the same position and scale expect if there is conflict.
All physical assets outside of Nigeria should be divided and transferred with a ratio 60% for Nigeria and 40% for Benin Republic.
All physical properties, document and other in The New Republic of Benin should be transfer by Nigeria. Include Airport, stadium, universities, roads, railway, seaport, etc belonging to Nigeria but is located in the New Republic of Benin shall be transfer to the Republic of Benin.

Each countries shall monitors its territory according to international law.
All international agency should be inform of the change in boundary and the establishment of the Nigeria-Benin commission including Ecowas, Africa union, the United Nation, European Union, USA, UK, Canada, China, India, Japan, Germany France, south Africa and other countries.
Nigeria-Benin commission headquarter, activate and site shall be located not in the capital of both country but on both countries bank of the River Niger at Mokwa in Niger state and Jebba in Kwara state. While Abuja would still remain the capital of Nigeria.
Nigeria-Benin commission duty include to execute law and rule set for it by the Nigeria-Benin parliament.

NIGERIA-BENIN PARLIAMENT ROLE AND RULES.

Nigeria-Benin parliament official languages shall be in English and French
Nigeria-Benin parliament headquarter, activate and site shall be located not in the capital of both country but on both countries bank of the River Niger at Mokwa in Niger state and Jebba in Kwara state. While Abuja would remain the capital of Nigeria.
The present Nigeria and Benin republic senate and house of representative would be merge on both level to create the initial Nigeria-Benin parliament.
In future the Nigeria-Benin parliament shall be made of members 60% of Nigeria and 40% of Benin Republic members.

The Nigeria-Benin parliament shall formate law leading to the unity of both economy
Nigeria-Benin parliament shall have one President and 6 deputy President. Three each from Nigeria and Republic of Benin
Nigeria-Benin business licensing board shall be created to licence business in the Nigeria-Benin parliament area.
All business licence shall be merge.
All members of Nigeria-Benin parliament shall be eligible for election to the office of President or deputy president of Nigeria-Benin Parliament.
The President or deputy president of the Nigeria-Benin parliament cannot combine his duties with any post expect ecowas related.
The President shall reside at the seat of the Parliament.
Before every round of voting at the Nigeria-Benin Parliament, the list of candidates for the post of President or deputy president shall be submitted to the Oldest Representative in term of age who shall read it out to the Parliament.
The President shall be elected by a two-thirds of Members of Parliament at the first round of voting, by an absolute majority of voting members at the following rounds at which only two (2) candidates who obtained the highest number of votes shall be presented.
As soon as the President has been elected, the oldest Representative shall vacate the Chair as acting President of Nigeria-Benin Parliament .
Only the elected President of the Nigeria-Benin Parliament may deliver an opening address.

Election of Deputy President to Nigeria-Benin Parliament
Six (6) Deputy President to Nigeria-Benin Parliament would be elected. Three each from Nigeria and republic of Benin.
Six (6) Deputy President to Nigeria-Benin Parliament shall then be elected separately. The candidate obtaining the majority of the votes cast on the first ballot shall be declared elected.
Should the number of candidates elected be less than the number of seats to be filled, a second ballot shall be held under the same conditions to fill the remaining seats.
Should a third ballot be necessary, a relative majority shall suffice for election to the remaining seats.
New nominations may be introduced between ballots during the election of Deputy President
Deputy Presidents to Nigeria-Benin Parliament shall take precedence in the order in which they were elected and, in the event of a tie, by age,
The term of office of the President or Deputy President to Nigeria-Benin Parliament shall be one time term of two years
The term of office of the President to Nigeria-Benin Parliament shall be rotated between Nigeria and Benin Republic.
The term of office of the all members of the Nigeria-Benin Parliament shall be four years.

The Parliament may, on the basis of the report of a special committee, remove the President or Deputy President to Nigeria-Benin Parliament by a vote of two-thirds majority of the members, for serious shortcomings in the management of the affairs of the Parliament .
The special Committee may be set up at the request of a parliamentary group or at least twenty (20) Members of Parliament. The decision to set up the Committee shall be approved by a simple majority of the Members of Parliament of Parliament.
When a Representative changes parliamentary group he shall retain, for the remainder of his term of office, any seat he holds in the Nigeria-Benin Parliament.
Should a vacancy for one of these positions occur before the expiry of his term, the Representative elected shall serve only for the remaining period of his predecessor's term of office.

Vacancies
Should it be necessary for the President, a Deputy President or any other member of the Nigeria-Benin Parliament to be replaced, his successor shall be elected in accordance with these rules.
A newly elected Deputy President shall take the place of his predecessor in the order of precedence.
Should the President’s seat become vacant, the first Deputy President shall act as President until a new President is elected.
Duties of the President
The President shall direct all the activities of Parliament and its bodies under the conditions laid down in these Rules. He/she shall enjoy all the powers necessary to preside over the proceedings of Parliament and to ensure that they are properly conducted.
The duties of the President shall be to open, suspend and close sittings, to ensure observance of these Rules, maintain order, call upon Presidents, close debates, put matters to the vote and announce the results of votes, and to refer to Committees any communications that concern them.
The President may speak in a debate. Should he wish to take part in a debate, he shall vacate the Chair and shall not reoccupy it until the debate is over.
Parliament shall be represented in international relations, on ceremonial occasions and in administrative, legal or financial matters by the President, who may delegate these powers.
Duties of the Deputy President
Should the President be absent or unable to discharge his duties, or should he wish to take part in a debate pursuant to Rule , he shall be replaced by one of the Deputy Presidents, in order of hierarchy.
Duties of Treasurers
The Treasurers shall be responsible for administrative and financial matters directly concerning Members of Parliament, pursuant to guidelines laid down by the Nigeria-Benin Parliament.

Re: Nigerian Cd's Are Too Cheap! by AkinW: 3:53am On May 30, 2009
Nigeria has a long way to go,

People's mouth don big for freebie

The level or creativity in the music industry is being violated,  seriously , nothing can be done.

The is no management structure, effective piracy legislation and of course there is the internet, which even western worlds are struggling to control

buy naija music ,  quality stuff

http://wetin-dey.com/fconn/upload/index.php?do=/public/subscrmod/product/browse/

http://wetin-dey.com
Re: Nigerian Cd's Are Too Cheap! by javalove(m): 10:30am On May 30, 2009
well it depends on the artiste in question. . i cant pay more than 100 naira for crap . . . but i can pay over a thousand naira for Modenine, Sage Hasson CD, . . it all depends on who is buying and aw much he/she loves the artiste
Re: Nigerian Cd's Are Too Cheap! by aieromon(m): 7:28pm On May 30, 2009
wow!i can't remember when last i spent money on CDs,local or international cool
Re: Nigerian Cd's Are Too Cheap! by chiogo(f): 8:00pm On May 30, 2009
I've always wondered how artistes make their money. These days, you got youtube, ares, limewire, etc. who needs a CD? I personally don't use CDs maybe I will when I have a car but right now, it's Ipod. I do agree the Cds are cheap but I'm not even buying them now that they're cheap. I certainly won't buy them when the prices go up. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fokasibe ! / Free Music Insturment Training And Resources Available Take advantage / Mobo Awards 2007. Best African Act - 2face Idibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.