Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Bank Of Industry (boi) Opportunity For Entrepreneurs Exclusively For Corpers - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Bank Of Industry (boi) Opportunity For Entrepreneurs Exclusively For Corpers (1283 Views)

Bank Of Industry Unveils Zero-interest Loan For Nysc Members / This Is Purely For Corpers *check In* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Of Industry (boi) Opportunity For Entrepreneurs Exclusively For Corpers by kayjegs: 9:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
Just saw this and I felt I should share with corp members here: Visit the link as posted below:

http://www.boi.ng/graduate-entrepreneurship-fund/

You can get funding to start a business for which you have been trained for. Most corp members have been trained on one skill or the other through the skill acquisition programme for corpers and here is an opportunity to get funds to start something. However, the people who will get the funds are those with better ideas of how to do things. In relation to a post I made more than a year ago here for corpers, this is where it counts. Check the thread here:

https://www.nairaland.com/1805899/

It is very important to grab opportunities whenever they come your way. Not everybody will tell you what they are doing or did to make it, it might just be one information that they have that gives them a comparative advantage over you. You can further spike up your imagination and ideas with information from a thread of mine which has had a god view here on nairaland. You will learn one or two things from there:

https://www.nairaland.com/1163912/funds-not-business-actually-need
or
https://www.nairaland.com/1182280/funds-not-business-actually-need

I even made an ebook out of this thread which many people got here on nairaland and doing wonders for them, though not free of charge. But all in all, I am challenging you to do something, take this Bank of Industry opportunity and avoid being joining the backlog of Nigerian graduates without job. My two cents. Wishing you a fulfilled life.
Re: Bank Of Industry (boi) Opportunity For Entrepreneurs Exclusively For Corpers by pillarmaria(m): 11:20pm On Nov 30, 2015
nice one.. ....! That's one of the ways to boot out poverty and unemployment.

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Industry (boi) Opportunity For Entrepreneurs Exclusively For Corpers by greeting003(m): 9:48am On Dec 02, 2015
I NEED THE E-BOOK SIR, greeting003@gmail.com, 08060636410.
Re: Bank Of Industry (boi) Opportunity For Entrepreneurs Exclusively For Corpers by kayjegs: 8:19pm On Dec 02, 2015
greeting003:

I will contact you via email. Thanks
Re: Bank Of Industry (boi) Opportunity For Entrepreneurs Exclusively For Corpers by kayjegs: 4:14pm On Jan 13, 2016
greeting003:

Please check your email.
Re: Bank Of Industry (boi) Opportunity For Entrepreneurs Exclusively For Corpers by kayjegs: 4:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
I am surprised that corpers have not responded so much with this information. It bothers me when I see youths don't take opportunities. Now that the naira is falling, agricultural investments is the way to go. Many people have not prepared for it but the few that have prepared for it will be the better for it. Whenever you see information like this, don't despise it. Life is more than just praying to get a good job. You have to plan for it, you have to take the bulls by the horn, you have to seize opportunities. You have to spend the little you have to get what will benefit you. You have to read books, attend business seminars and network. You have to ask questions. What else do I have that gives me a comparative advantage over others when we apply for the same job? These are some of the questions you ask yourself. Believe me, there are more than enough qualified Nigerian graduates for jobs that are available. I expected questions from corpers on issues like this. The forex issue and blockage of foreign currency is to stimulate the Nigerian economy to start production for export. It is to stop our reliance on oil and start something else. Agriculture and other related business is the way to go now. I discussed many of this on my thread and I want people to take advantage of it. That is how I can continue to contribute to the economy and people's lives. I am a Nigerian based abroad now and I also have business interests in Nigeria. Please always seize opportunities.

1 Like

Re: Bank Of Industry (boi) Opportunity For Entrepreneurs Exclusively For Corpers by martcheese(m): 5:05am On Jul 26, 2017
Good day Bros, I just came across this thread and I'm super interested. I've actually launched my agro-allied start-up and I wanna scale and intensify it's marketing. Does this funding and support programme still work? Pls reply soon. You may also choose 2 email me at obadigiemartins@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Bomb Found At Nysc Camp Ebonyi State, Parade Cancelled / Nysc Mobilisation / Enugu Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.