Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,845 members, 7,802,696 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Help She Love Me Because Am Fair In Complexion. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help She Love Me Because Am Fair In Complexion. (1365 Views)

I Dont Think She Love Me / Does She Love Me, Does She Love Me Not? / On The Misconception That If You're Fair In Complexion, You're Not Beautiful. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help She Love Me Because Am Fair In Complexion. by lopsoj(m): 9:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
This is a true life story, really don't know what to do next.
I am very light in complexion, and this make me look very handsome in short let me put it that it makes my handsomeness to be so attractive. I don't talk too much to a lady before she say yes to my proposal or even they pray i come and talk to them, they will answer my request. Many of this girls report me to my friends that i am not even that romantic, this was still when i was fair in complexion.
After i enter university, lot of ladies in my department do have crush on me secretly, i aways got to know all this through my friends because those girls speak to them and not to my face.
Back then in secondary school i have this girl, out of all the girls i keep she was the one i loved the most and she also reciprocate the same until we break up after some few mouth i graduated and she wanted me back so badly that she still call me and do other funny stuff just to get back my attention. What i discover also was that, because i am this social type, i perform comedy in places even before i gain admission into the university and after i gain admission, i have lot of girls coming closer and closer, that they don't mind having sex with me at any time. One day in my 200L second semester, i had chicken pox, and this turn my colour black, i started getting darker and darker till i am unable to come back to my normal colour. After this infection, i notice all the ladies that had crush on me started giving me way,even my ex, the moment she knew i was not the same as i use too, she cut the connection completely and hop for another lover, she tell it to my face that i am no longer handsome, to the extent that when ever i talk to any girl they turn me down without thinking it twice, they say it loud and clear that am no more handsome as i use to be after the chickenpox that borag my body. Am so disappointed now, don't know what to do, was thinking the only solution is for me to bleach but am not interested in that. Please help give me advice on this, because it looks to me that ladies were only attracted to me because of my complexion. Help me in time of need and it will be highly followed, useful one please. Thanks for reading
Re: Help She Love Me Because Am Fair In Complexion. by obiorathesubtle: 9:57pm On Nov 30, 2015
Go bleach!

And, op, why your collar big like that? Your name na kolawole?
Re: Help She Love Me Because Am Fair In Complexion. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 30, 2015
Still searching for the "very light complexion" & the "handsomeness".

4 Likes

Re: Help She Love Me Because Am Fair In Complexion. by Goovo(m): 10:01pm On Nov 30, 2015
Congratulations
Re: Help She Love Me Because Am Fair In Complexion. by Lucialovely(f): 10:03pm On Nov 30, 2015
undecided
Re: Help She Love Me Because Am Fair In Complexion. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 30, 2015
grin grin smh
Re: Help She Love Me Because Am Fair In Complexion. by rawpadgin(m): 10:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
PunkyVeer:
me too, wen u see dem inform me
Re: Help She Love Me Because Am Fair In Complexion. by Tundeiab(m): 10:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
Go bath with HYPO. undecided
Re: Help She Love Me Because Am Fair In Complexion. by sinaj(f): 10:33pm On Nov 30, 2015
No be u de for dp so

Where d fair de sad
Re: Help She Love Me Because Am Fair In Complexion. by lopsoj(m): 10:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
PunkyVeer:

am so serious, my phone is not helping me to upload one of my pix.
Re: Help She Love Me Because Am Fair In Complexion. by lopsoj(m): 11:05pm On Nov 30, 2015
this will prove what am saying
Re: Help She Love Me Because Am Fair In Complexion. by Moz22: 11:09pm On Nov 30, 2015
Unserious OP...wasted megabyte
Re: Help She Love Me Because Am Fair In Complexion. by lopsoj(m): 11:21pm On Nov 30, 2015
Moz22:
Unserious OP...wasted megabyte
i understand ur plight. Wowo boy wey dey form fine boy.
Re: Help She Love Me Because Am Fair In Complexion. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 30, 2015
My eyes are sore from reading this and correcting the wonderful errors... Op in this day and age, you don't need to ask how to get the fair complexion back #slams door
Re: Help She Love Me Because Am Fair In Complexion. by bettercreature(m): 11:37pm On Nov 30, 2015
Go bleach your life away those tubes cost less than 200naira

1 Like

Re: Help She Love Me Because Am Fair In Complexion. by lopsoj(m): 11:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
klassiquette:
My eyes are sore from reading this and correcting the wonderful errors... Op in this day and age, you don't need to ask how to get the fair complexion back #slams door
getting back the complexion is like faking love. What can i do knowing fully well this girls are attracted to my skin. #LEAVE BLUNDER FOR THE gods.
Re: Help She Love Me Because Am Fair In Complexion. by Moz22: 11:46pm On Nov 30, 2015
lopsoj:
i understand ur plight. Wowo boy wey dey form fine boy.
oh so u think u stand a chance?
Re: Help She Love Me Because Am Fair In Complexion. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 30, 2015
lopsoj:

getting back the complexion is like faking love. What can i do knowing fully well this girls are attracted to my skin. #LEAVE BLUNDER FOR THE gods.
Just be you... A real woman doesn't deal with looks and wen she comes around you'll know but on the other hand make a better person of you there's more to life than girls and people's opinion
Re: Help She Love Me Because Am Fair In Complexion. by lopsoj(m): 11:51pm On Nov 30, 2015
Moz22:
just give useful advice if u have. I do stand a chance nigger
Re: Help She Love Me Because Am Fair In Complexion. by lopsoj(m): 11:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
Moz22:
Re: Help She Love Me Because Am Fair In Complexion. by Moz22: 11:53pm On Nov 30, 2015
lopsoj:
just give useful advice if u have. I do stand a chance nigger
u seem so confident, why not enrol for Mr Nigeria if I am nt in ur klas. mention me no more.
Re: Help She Love Me Because Am Fair In Complexion. by lopsoj(m): 11:54pm On Nov 30, 2015
Moz22:
sure i stand a chance.
Re: Help She Love Me Because Am Fair In Complexion. by lopsoj(m): 11:55pm On Nov 30, 2015
Moz22:
always
Re: Help She Love Me Because Am Fair In Complexion. by butanep(m): 11:58pm On Nov 30, 2015
lopsoj:
this will prove what am saying

Perverted guyz seeking unnecessary attention. This really show you are not matured.

Please grow up... only those that feel inferior seek unnecessary attention...
Re: Help She Love Me Because Am Fair In Complexion. by lopsoj(m): 12:08am On Dec 01, 2015
butanep:

Perverted guyz seeking unnecessary attention. This really show you are not matured.

Please grow up... only those that feel inferior seek unnecessary attention...
OK.
Re: Help She Love Me Because Am Fair In Complexion. by lopsoj(m): 8:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
It hard to find reasonable people with reasonable solution. Jerk people go on passing abuses
Re: Help She Love Me Because Am Fair In Complexion. by Kayoski(m): 9:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
lopsoj:
It hard to find reasonable people with reasonable solution. Jerk people go on passing abuses
ur colour never change..

me am black and proud, gats my own fair share of admirers..

I guess some chicks wud still love to be wif u, especially those that didn't know u before ur skin transformation..

so brace up, ur a man ..
Re: Help She Love Me Because Am Fair In Complexion. by lopsoj(m): 11:19pm On Jan 19, 2016
Kayoski:

ur colour never change..

me am black and proud, gats my own fair share of admirers..

I guess some chicks wud still love to be wif u, especially those that didn't know u before ur skin transformation..

so brace up, ur a man ..
my brother u get brain. Thumb up

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Love With A Runs Girl. / A Boy Asks A Teenage Girl For A Bra Photo, He Didnt Expect This Response, Lol / Breast Sucking Good For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.