Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

D'banj Is Finally Getting Married; Wedding Billed To Hold On 12th December - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Is Finally Getting Married; Wedding Billed To Hold On 12th December (52910 Views)

Wizkid Denies Being Billed To Perform At Opening Ceremony Of 2018 World Cup / Eedris Abdulkareem: D'banj Is Stupid For Leaving Don Jazzy, E No Get Talent / Chineze Anyaene Is Married (Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

D'banj Is Finally Getting Married; Wedding Billed To Hold On 12th December by dubemnaija: 10:04pm On Nov 30, 2015
Good news! The koko master and the music star D'banj is finally getting married. The identity of the lucky girl is yet unknown, He (koko master) has decided to keep it a top secret for now; but she is definitely from the western part of the country, Our inside source revealed. D'banj does not want too much hype and media coverage for his wedding, he added.

According to the inside source, the wedding was originally billed for the 21st of november, but was eventually rescheduled to hold on the 12th of December. The venue of the wedding is yet unknown but it will sure take place in Lagos, he said.

Source: http://dubemnaija..com.ng/2015/11/dbanj-is-finally-getting-married.html

1 Like

Re: D'banj Is Finally Getting Married; Wedding Billed To Hold On 12th December by dubemnaija: 10:07pm On Nov 30, 2015
lalasticlala food don come

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'banj Is Finally Getting Married; Wedding Billed To Hold On 12th December by Airforce1(m): 10:08pm On Nov 30, 2015
Coool
Re: D'banj Is Finally Getting Married; Wedding Billed To Hold On 12th December by dubemnaija: 10:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
Airforce1:
Lol

you first saw it here wink
Re: D'banj Is Finally Getting Married; Wedding Billed To Hold On 12th December by DikSin(m): 10:12pm On Nov 30, 2015
We don hear. Next? undecided

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Is Finally Getting Married; Wedding Billed To Hold On 12th December by Nobody: 10:16pm On Nov 30, 2015
bangalee
Koko master..
hmmm
Congratulations..
.finally,you become a married man...leaving The singles world..
all the best and no more kokolets

11 Likes

Re: D'banj Is Finally Getting Married; Wedding Billed To Hold On 12th December by rawpadgin(m): 10:24pm On Nov 30, 2015
good for him
i been think say he wan grow bia-bia for teeth first b4 he go nor say he don old reach to settle down

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Is Finally Getting Married; Wedding Billed To Hold On 12th December by shizzy7(f): 10:29pm On Nov 30, 2015
I won't be surprised if the girl he's getting married to is Adama Indimi..

4 Likes

Re: D'banj Is Finally Getting Married; Wedding Billed To Hold On 12th December by Nobody: 10:38pm On Nov 30, 2015
D'banj is almost 50

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Is Finally Getting Married; Wedding Billed To Hold On 12th December by kossyablaze(m): 10:42pm On Nov 30, 2015
Long overdue!
Re: D'banj Is Finally Getting Married; Wedding Billed To Hold On 12th December by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 30, 2015
I read lie u got the news he is gettin married bt nt d venue nd d girl in question

I guess u talkin bou a video shoot coming up

Cos bangalee go still b a bachelor after marriage sef grin grin grin grin u cant tie him down he is eja nla tongue

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'banj Is Finally Getting Married; Wedding Billed To Hold On 12th December by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 30, 2015
Ok lets wait and see.
Re: D'banj Is Finally Getting Married; Wedding Billed To Hold On 12th December by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 30, 2015
Adaure4ever:
Ok lets wait and see.

9 Likes

Re: D'banj Is Finally Getting Married; Wedding Billed To Hold On 12th December by ril19(m): 12:08am On Dec 01, 2015
D'bang wey sopoz get 7 year old son by now.

BTW woh hapund to him and genny after dat kiss?
Re: D'banj Is Finally Getting Married; Wedding Billed To Hold On 12th December by UIA04(f): 1:29am On Dec 01, 2015
This your news sha
Everything about the news is unknown why did you even write what you arent sure off

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj Is Finally Getting Married; Wedding Billed To Hold On 12th December by SleekyGee(m): 1:36am On Dec 01, 2015
Hmm, No matter how secretive he tries to be, someone like d'banj can't be getting married in less than a month and we are just knowing

Hope not another publicity stunt

1 Like

Re: D'banj Is Finally Getting Married; Wedding Billed To Hold On 12th December by atilla(m): 2:23am On Dec 01, 2015
Hope it's not a concert he is trying to hype like bringing that girl last year?
Re: D'banj Is Finally Getting Married; Wedding Billed To Hold On 12th December by DikSin(m): 3:48am On Dec 01, 2015
ril19:

BTW woh hapund to him and genny after dat kiss?
The End Time kiss, you mean undecided

1 Like

Re: D'banj Is Finally Getting Married; Wedding Billed To Hold On 12th December by PLANETMARS(m): 5:29am On Dec 01, 2015
Airforce1:
Coool
bross aaa which year u go blow? #justasking airforce1 b like no matter d weda am still goin to blow cuz even ur grandmum is a big FAN #propeller
Re: D'banj Is Finally Getting Married; Wedding Billed To Hold On 12th December by chibuike107: 5:57am On Dec 01, 2015
ThankGod for him is good to be responsible!
Re: D'banj Is Finally Getting Married; Wedding Billed To Hold On 12th December by Faithlove08: 5:58am On Dec 01, 2015
another publicity stunt

1 Like

Re: D'banj Is Finally Getting Married; Wedding Billed To Hold On 12th December by Dabss(m): 5:58am On Dec 01, 2015
ril19:
D'bang wey sopoz get 7 year old son by now.
Well I think it's a good thing he is not into baby mamas like other celebrities

3 Likes

Re: D'banj Is Finally Getting Married; Wedding Billed To Hold On 12th December by cahrym(m): 7:00am On Dec 01, 2015
To copy this tune press 1

4 Likes

Re: D'banj Is Finally Getting Married; Wedding Billed To Hold On 12th December by axortedbabe(f): 7:04am On Dec 01, 2015
His cup of burukutu

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Is Finally Getting Married; Wedding Billed To Hold On 12th December by blesseddivah(f): 8:01am On Dec 01, 2015
All my bobos are getting married. Issokay
Re: D'banj Is Finally Getting Married; Wedding Billed To Hold On 12th December by ModiKen(m): 8:01am On Dec 01, 2015
Pictures of the koko master on his knees proposing or Adonbilivit!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D'banj Is Finally Getting Married; Wedding Billed To Hold On 12th December by Sweetyie(f): 8:02am On Dec 01, 2015
Hmmm, y is d lady's identity hidden, all this celebrities trying so hard to hide things, some hide babies while others hide fiancees, Mtcheeewwwww

In other news Happy Birthday Richiy
Re: D'banj Is Finally Getting Married; Wedding Billed To Hold On 12th December by Stanley4E(m): 8:02am On Dec 01, 2015
To all Nairalanders, Join me as i celebrate
and thank God for giving me another year of life:
i'm eternally grateful for all His
Blessings, Goodness, Mercies, Sustenance & Kindness
and most of all, His unconditional Love which has always been
expressed through my beloved family & friends
who have inspired me one way or the other.

My wishes for this new year is to become more
Productive, Proactive, and Focused in Life
and be more dedicated into the struggles i am involved in,
to share my life & be a blessing to more people, to dream,
live, love, share & execute whatever is left unexecuted in my
life. Thank you Lord for doubling my Joy, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: D'banj Is Finally Getting Married; Wedding Billed To Hold On 12th December by techmart(m): 8:02am On Dec 01, 2015
wow... a nice idea.
Re: D'banj Is Finally Getting Married; Wedding Billed To Hold On 12th December by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 01, 2015
Confirmed. The koko master is getting married to Nollywood Actress, Funke Akindele
Re: D'banj Is Finally Getting Married; Wedding Billed To Hold On 12th December by holluwai(m): 8:03am On Dec 01, 2015
White lies tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Flaunts His 30 Billion Chain (Photos) / Omotola's Husband Shaves His Beard For Work (Photos) / Rita Dominic Slams AY & Helen Paul Over Kemen, Tboss Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.