Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act (95871 Views)

Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Van Vicker Vs Majid Michel / Tonto Dike Caught Sleeping With Van Vicker! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by Afam4eva(m): 10:18am On May 28, 2009
Nigerian Movies Super Star, Genevieve Nanji, say she can’t stand Van Vicker because he’s not a good actor.

“Van Vicker can’t act- He’s a stiff actor which makes his acting fake,” She said this in an interview recently in Nigeria. Genevieve lambasted her colleague further calling him a fake, pompous dude who thinks he is handsome, but he’s not.

She was reacting to questions posed to her from Journalists regarding the best and most pay African actor and actress.

In his reaction, according to a source close to Van Vicker, he described Genevieve as a “jealous little bitch who is part of a little clique of Nigerian actors that doesn’t want to see any other actors except Nigerians.” He described himself as the “best African actor and highest pay in the industry. Right now, people in Nigeria want me there not Genevieve. So, she can go to hell if she doesn’t like me,” he said.

Meanwhile, the comments made by Genevieve as been a heck of an issue of discussion recently among cyber fans. Some have called most of his recent movies a waste of time. Like this comment posted on his recent Friday Night on onlinenigeria.com. Friday Night has received some of the biggest condemnation from fans. Check the reaction of Friday Night for example. “don’t go further watching this movie.is full of shit.poor production and not organised.van pls can you stop all those drawings on your body.wat a waste” another wrote “Useless waste of time—I’m disappointed with Van Vicker.”

Critics say it’s getting to time that Van Vicker change his style of speaking or else he willing be going down the drain as his predecessors. “The guy acting doesn’t look natural all—It all sound scripted, “said African Movie Critic Morris Murphy, a Jamaican living in Florida.
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by omabest: 10:59am On May 28, 2009
2 an xtent i think genny is right but we shuld knw 1 thing dat is us 4rm progressin in d nija settin,which is we dont take kindly 2 criticism.until we start 2 learn 4rm our mistakes we ll neva improve.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by Nobody: 11:00am On May 28, 2009
Source please.
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by Afam4eva(m): 11:08am On May 28, 2009
The guy is fine alright, but he's act9ing is questionable. He's kinda fake in his acting.
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by bluespice(f): 12:49pm On May 28, 2009
he's got a pretty face but is horrible at acting

that genny said it is okay,
her method of delivering the message reeks of spite
van on the other hand should shut his pie hole and accept the fact
calling her a bitch makes him even less credible as a person
she never insulted his person (did she?)
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by annab(f): 1:06pm On May 28, 2009
the story is true also read it on some web . but in fairness genny is right c'mon the only reason we all watch van film is cuz of his cuteness but in terms of his acting skillz wdf seriously you guys should go watch friday night then you really knw wot genny is talkin abt watchin that film is like you being dead ,afterall wat do u expect wenn it waz van's wife who co wrote it and van produced and directed it. the main thin that pisses me off with his actin is dat he cant act and he feels way tooooooooooo proud despite his slugish and gayish actin

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by JJYOU: 1:10pm On May 28, 2009
made in naija
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by Nezed(f): 1:14pm On May 28, 2009
WHERE ARE THEY

Am surprised all the Van Vicker's admirers on NL are keeping mute,

hahaaaaaaaaaaa, happy someone out there is bold enough to say that its not only about a handsome/pretty face!

U nid talent too!

Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by JJYOU: 1:17pm On May 28, 2009
fighers
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by rubi(f): 6:54pm On May 29, 2009
Is this not the same arrogant Gen Nnaji that went to Hollywood and was told that what she is doing is drama and not acting

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by naliakar: 8:13pm On May 29, 2009
Could it be a case of "sour grapes" of sorts. Even if Van is a bad actor and there may be some truth in that, it is ironic that the comment should come from a fellow actor. What happened to fraternal or sororial bond in Nollywood?

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by ladykool(f): 2:13am On May 30, 2009
plssssss why are u ppl always giving news without source if it is really true put a source from where you got your article from!!
this is sooo not real!! embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by SeanT21(f): 2:32am On May 30, 2009
Sometimes the truth is hard to handle.Van can not act. He's famous because females find him "attractive".End of STORY!!

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by Nobody: 2:05am On Jun 01, 2009
How dare that Igbo bitch talk abt my man like that angry angry

So he's over dramatic, so what?

Bet she wants a piece of my husband. ashi were angry angry
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by Treetop20(m): 2:07am On Jun 01, 2009
FL Gators:

How dare that Igbo bitch talk abt my man like that angry angry

So he's over dramatic, so what?

Bet she wants a piece of my husband. ashi were angry angry
are you really this tribalistic?
what has been igbo has to do with it?
why even say "igbo"?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by Nobody: 2:09am On Jun 01, 2009
Treetop20:

are you really this tribalistic?
what has been igbo has to do with it?
why even say "igbo"?

Nawa o.
Am I triblistic? Is it safe for me to say no?
Maybe because she's Igbo.
Don't think too much into it darling, not everybody that says Igbo hates Igbos
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:09am On Jun 01, 2009
She's right. He's a terrible actor
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by C2H5OH(f): 2:09am On Jun 01, 2009
It's true ain't it.

Both them is whack.
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by ThiefOfHearts(f): 2:09am On Jun 01, 2009
Kilon da oloshi yen fun. alagolo  
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by Treetop20(m): 2:09am On Jun 01, 2009
FL Gators:

Nawa o.
I;m a triblistic. Isit safe for me to say no?
Maybe because she's Igbo.
Don't think too much into it darling, not everybody that says Igbo hates Igbos
right
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by Nobody: 2:12am On Jun 01, 2009
Treetop20:

right
Never said I was wrong.

@TOH
mii moh jare.
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by Nobody: 2:12am On Jun 01, 2009
i saw two movies he starred in. It was enough to tell me never to watch him again. Bad is an understatement. He's only acting because of his mixed looks.
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by Nobody: 2:13am On Jun 01, 2009
C2H5OH:

It's true ain't it.

Both them is whack.
rotfl grin

of course I expect all the men on this thread to agree. na jealous dey do una cool
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by C2H5OH(f): 2:26am On Jun 01, 2009
ain't nobody feena be jealous of pretty boy
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by oyinda3(f): 3:00am On Jun 01, 2009
what is feena?
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by C2H5OH(f): 3:03am On Jun 01, 2009
oyinda.:

what is feena?
fixing to, about to, getting ready to, going to, gonna. i don't talk like that in person though, omg like for real.

i'm feena go to the gym marra of fact.
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by Nobody: 3:05am On Jun 01, 2009
C2H5OH:

fixing to, about to, getting ready to, going to, gonna. i don't talk like that in person though, omg like for real.

i'm feena go to the gym marra of fact.
Yes u do
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by oyinda3(f): 3:08am On Jun 01, 2009
FL Gators:

Yes u do
what you guys know each other or what?

@alcohol,
didn't I ban the use of "omg" from your vocab? undecided
there are great repercussions for that word o
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by C2H5OH(f): 3:09am On Jun 01, 2009
y'all trippin. im ghost. ima be back in about a hour
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by oyinda3(f): 3:13am On Jun 01, 2009
where r u going?
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by C2H5OH(f): 4:25am On Jun 01, 2009
Like I said earlier, I went to the courts.
Re: Genevieve Says Van Vicker Can't Act by ijawgirl: 4:37am On Jun 01, 2009
well he cant act to me

Van vicker i don't see the hype, guy is decent looking bt nothing to faint over.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paul O Okoye To His Daughter On Her 21st Birthday: You Can Show Me Your Boyfrien / "I Have A Crush On Falz"- Tboss Takes A Dip In The Pool In Sexy Swimsuit. Photos / Adunni Ade Goes Back To Islam, Leaves Christianity. Feels Fulfilled & Happier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.