Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him (85893 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Girl Asks Guy If They Could Just Be Friends, Guy’s Response Is Funny / "That Backside Can't Be 19" - Online Users React To Lady's 19th Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by Sparks44(f): 9:50am On Dec 01, 2015
The type that will still come to tell us on here that her husband demands too much sex. Smh
Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by talktonase(m): 9:51am On Dec 01, 2015
amiskurie:
Show me a virgin in a maternity ward undecided
how does your response relate too the issue in question?
Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by johnomotayo(m): 10:05am On Dec 01, 2015
GJames:
The irony here is that the guy appears to be the childish one just like Anyss has said; that guy needs to grow up. She said ''NO'' and she's sticking to her word all you have to do is respect it period.

Fine
But hope one day she won't start being him to forgive her after sleeping with another person after frustrating him like that

1 Like

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by amiskurie(m): 10:10am On Dec 01, 2015
talktonase:
how does your response relate too the issue in question?
OLODO!

U probably dont have an IQ enough to unravel the meaning in quotes.
Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 01, 2015
englishmart:
something tells me you are having a no sex relationship with your guy or even husband sef

Lolz husband? Haba naw. Abeg drop me small I too high
Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by talktonase(m): 10:42am On Dec 01, 2015
amiskurie:

OLODO!

U probably dont have an IQ enough to unravel the meaning in quotes.
thanks! It was an innocent question.since you are obviously more intelligent please enlighten my mind...

1 Like

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by Wimdows8080(m): 11:36am On Dec 01, 2015
Lol

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by mideactive: 11:38am On Dec 01, 2015
I nor fit buy no testing laye laye undecided

1 Like

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by Prodeegee(m): 11:38am On Dec 01, 2015
hehehe...but he can spend abi

4 Likes

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 01, 2015
No Toto meter; if she's not a virgin, she could be doing everybody else except you because she knows you're the mungun....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by erico2k2(m): 11:39am On Dec 01, 2015
eyeview:

Very sad advice coming from a woman. Vey sad indeed.
But na true nah.

1 Like

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by ybalogs(m): 11:41am On Dec 01, 2015
No sex relationship ain't outrightly bad if it wouldn't take long for the tie to be knotted. Any no sex relationship that has exceeded 6 months is farce.

11 Likes

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by davodyguy: 11:42am On Dec 01, 2015
englishmart:
something tells me you are having a no sex relationship with your guy or even husband sef

Or that she's having a no sex with the real guy, whilst keeping full time S** with another lipsrsealed undecided grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by lifestyle1(m): 11:43am On Dec 01, 2015
Cool as long as you are still a virg.in and you don't ask for money I can wait forever. cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by 9jatatafo(m): 11:43am On Dec 01, 2015
Is the lady a virgin? If yes the guy should have have waited but if her website have been over browsed then no time to waste. You would be surprised that ladies like this love 3some

5 Likes

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by femiero: 11:45am On Dec 01, 2015
I always wonder the reason why ladies always claim they don't want sex in a relationship. Is it because they want to be holy or they've had too much in the past.

Girls like this are the ones with weird stories later eg "my husband penis is too small", "my husband penis is too big " etc.

test run the thing before marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by erico2k2(m): 11:45am On Dec 01, 2015
cutieviva69:

It baffles me really,the aims and objectives of relationships nwadays...frm d post, it's obvious it was a serious relationship that cld have led to marriage. so y d rush?
Even if she znt/wasnt a virgin, I blive she made a choice. It really doesn't mean she z smwhr playing away match.
Guys sex z nt food biko. U can do without it. All d ones una don do 4 una youth never do sef
1st question, its only a youth who can say such as no sex relationship
2nd make a guy with R rover sport carry you for two weeks and the 3rd U say u nor gree see if U nor go accuse una vilage witches grin grin
3rd. The way the world be now, sex is personal,its obvious the guy us frustrated and in line with him not wanting to cheat started his case and took a bow.
4th Plz amongst you girls here, pls who is having a no sex relationship and is prepared to keep it that way until they walk to the isle??
R Kelly said having SEX is like making HITS grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by ihatebuhari(f): 11:46am On Dec 01, 2015
englishmart:
no sex relationship for Paul doesn't mean she's having no sex relationship elsewhere...
Most ladies keep deceiving themselves
If by chance the guy endures till they are married, and discovers her p****y is wider than that of a woman who has 15 children, she starts lying about how uncle gambo her maths teacher in ss2 mistakenly flogged her on her p****y instead of her hand.

But aro men say.. Capping capping is meant for those who know how to cap; so too much cappings no fit full basket
axxe mmen rule the game

fu∆k aro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by Horlufemi(m): 11:46am On Dec 01, 2015
The only reason for a no sex relationship is if and only if the lady is a virgin. A confirmed one at that.

If she's not a virgin. I have an obligation not to spend money on someone who is not my wife.

I also have the right to decide what I want in a relationship.

There should be equality.

6 Likes

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by opribo(m): 11:46am On Dec 01, 2015
Anyss:
In real sense he is the baby here

NEVER, the guy is wise no time to waste, you cannot be preparing a soup without tasting the soup at some point.

3 Likes

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by Kzealz(m): 11:46am On Dec 01, 2015
englishmart:
no sex relationship for Paul doesn't mean she's having no sex relationship elsewhere...
If by chance the guy endures till they are married, and discovers her p****y is wider than that of a woman who has 15 children, she starts lying about how uncle gambo her maths teacher in ss2 mistakenly flogged her on her p****y instead of her hand.

But aro men say.. Capping capping is meant for those who know how to cap; so too much cappings no fit full basket

Wida dis manchie... who goez
Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by ManTiger(m): 11:49am On Dec 01, 2015
englishmart:

As if you know Uncle Gambo, na very serious flogging he dey give.

3 Likes

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by dollarlander: 11:49am On Dec 01, 2015
But why is it that men are GBO 'KO S'OBO in nature?
Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by pikapizy(m): 11:49am On Dec 01, 2015
you're not a Virgin,u are not that holy ..what else could be holding you from sharing deep love beyond words through sex if not for your selfishness!

3 Likes

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by protocolchanger: 11:50am On Dec 01, 2015
End time!
Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by Oduduwaboy(m): 11:50am On Dec 01, 2015
boboLIL:
Sex starved niqqa.... I'm into no sex relationship.... Its quite an interesting one..... Love is not sex....
Sissy like you. You are a dissappointment to men!

7 Likes

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by MMMFAGUY1: 11:51am On Dec 01, 2015
Aro guys nor go ever stop bin childish. watin concern capin 4 dis matter nw?

1 Like

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by steppin: 11:51am On Dec 01, 2015
eyeview:

Very sad advice coming from a woman. Vey sad indeed.
Hypocrisy smells badly here. Your type, if given the chance, would jump into bed with someone on your first date.
Like the lady said in her reply, move along Nigga!

2 Likes

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by medar(m): 11:52am On Dec 01, 2015
But the guy too has the right to his own view. He's not interested in a "no sex" relationship. Simple.

3 Likes

Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by anumide(f): 11:53am On Dec 01, 2015
IamLucy:
if she doesnt want sex she shouldnt be in a relationship at all.
she should know most of these guys cant do without sex in a relationship.
what does "she shouldn't be in a relationship at all" means? shocked
do you realise that there are peeps who don't have sex till they are legally married? undecided
she's in a relationship with the wrong guy, that's all.
Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by mikedimeji(m): 11:54am On Dec 01, 2015
[size=16pt]
Sex is the least expression of Love

Just singing and passing....
[/size]
Re: Guy's Response To Lady That Demanded For A No Sex Relationship From Him by Mekzmoney(m): 11:54am On Dec 01, 2015
God go bless u 4me... I didn't knw dat a lady wud post such a comment.

If a woman want a sex free r/ship, then she must b a real born again and must wait 4 a brother in christ to marry her without courting..... As long as u wnt a real r/ship from a real man in dis real world, then u must giv him sex sumday...

Hw will I see u to giv u a gift for dis comment pls?? grin
IamLucy:
if she doesnt want sex she shouldnt be in a relationship at all.
she should know most of these guys cant do without sex in a relationship.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Exposes Pastor Tunde Olawuni After Sex, For Refusing To Pay N10k (Photos) / Most Nigerian Girls Are Bad Kissers / Seven Things More Pleasurable Than Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.