Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

A Duplex And 8 Rooms Bq For Sale In Ninth Mile Enugu (18m) *NOW SOLD* - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Duplex And 8 Rooms Bq For Sale In Ninth Mile Enugu (18m) *NOW SOLD* (3097 Views)

Urgent Sale: A Brand New 5 Bedroom Duplex With 2 Rooms BQ At Chevron Drive / Construction Of Fourbedroom Duplex And Two Unit Of Two Bedroom Flat @ Isheriopic / Construction Of 4bedroom Duplex And 2unit 2bedroom Flat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Duplex And 8 Rooms Bq For Sale In Ninth Mile Enugu (18m) *NOW SOLD* by spyder880(m): 7:10am On Dec 01, 2015
Many of us will remember this house, it was started here, and was completed here, it belongs to me 100%, but now I have changed location and moved into Enugu town. I have decided to offer this house for sale for N18m or the best, nearest offer so I can invest the money in other land ventures.

This house is a well built 6 bedroom duplex, all the rooms are en-suit, and there is even an additional visitors toilet. There is a kitchen, wardrobes, dining, balconies and enough space in the compound to park about 5 cars.

There is an 8 room BQ inside this compound, and they are occupied by tenants, so the buyer is assured of rental income instantly.

The area is cool and upcoming, with few neighbors, there is steady light and constant water supply (pipe borne water) in this whole zone, the house is vacant now, interested buyers can call me on 08033350750, 07081821271 or send a mail to ckenneths@yahoo.co.uk for more discussion. Thank you.

https://www.nairaland.com/606079/real-cost-building-six-bedroom/4
https://www.nairaland.com/698906/real-cost-building-6-bedroom

1 Share

Re: A Duplex And 8 Rooms Bq For Sale In Ninth Mile Enugu (18m) *NOW SOLD* by spyder880(m): 7:17am On Dec 01, 2015
Pictures from the inside...........

Re: A Duplex And 8 Rooms Bq For Sale In Ninth Mile Enugu (18m) *NOW SOLD* by spyder880(m): 7:21am On Dec 01, 2015
Rome rooms inside the house........

Re: A Duplex And 8 Rooms Bq For Sale In Ninth Mile Enugu (18m) *NOW SOLD* by NaijaFutbol: 2:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
Spyder!!!! I would have been saving for this if I ever knew you will sell this precious house.
Whoever buys it will enjoy it because it was well woven by the best craftsman - Spyder

3 Likes

Re: A Duplex And 8 Rooms Bq For Sale In Ninth Mile Enugu (18m) *NOW SOLD* by mufutau55(m): 7:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
Oga Spyder... selling our house? This nah Nairalanders house o.. We all built it together o.
I wish I had the money and the suitable location, I for no haggle for the price sef.
I hope you get a buyer who will appreciate this house for just mere N18m.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: A Duplex And 8 Rooms Bq For Sale In Ninth Mile Enugu (18m) *NOW SOLD* by spyder880(m): 6:51am On Dec 17, 2015
mufutau55:
Oga Spyder... selling our house? This nah Nairalanders house o.. We all built it together o.
I wish I had the money and the suitable location, I for no haggle for the price sef.
I hope you get a buyer who will appreciate this house for just mere N18m.
Hajji M.

I know, it's our house Sir, so emotional to do this as my family and friends love this house. I am only trying to raise money to take position in other new ventures in the coming year.
Re: A Duplex And 8 Rooms Bq For Sale In Ninth Mile Enugu (18m) *NOW SOLD* by spyder880(m): 6:52am On Dec 17, 2015
Lovely offers so far, keep them coming. Thanks all.
Re: A Duplex And 8 Rooms Bq For Sale In Ninth Mile Enugu (18m) *NOW SOLD* by mufutau55(m): 6:29pm On Dec 17, 2015
spyder880:

I know, it's our house Sir, so emotional to do this as my family and friends love this house. I am only trying to raise money to take position in other new ventures in the coming year.

I do understand Sir... and God will surely provide.

Hajji M.
Re: A Duplex And 8 Rooms Bq For Sale In Ninth Mile Enugu (18m) *NOW SOLD* by Osinachiadinma: 8:37pm On Dec 17, 2015
Which part of 9th mile is it located? i am interested.Is it towards the seminary or towards NBL or towards Enugu?
Re: A Duplex And 8 Rooms Bq For Sale In Ninth Mile Enugu (18m) *NOW SOLD* by spyder880(m): 9:01pm On Dec 17, 2015
Osinachiadinma:
Which part of 9th mile is it located? i am interested.Is it towards the seminary or towards NBL or towards Enugu?

Towards Ameke , off the Abor road opposite CKP catholic church but not facing the tarred road.
Re: A Duplex And 8 Rooms Bq For Sale In Ninth Mile Enugu (18m) *NOW SOLD* by Mayor78: 4:26am On Jan 30, 2016
Here stands the specimen house, elegant as built. Whoever buys and inhabits this house will surely dwell in its grace. Well done Spyder, follow your dreams brov!

1 Like

Re: A Duplex And 8 Rooms Bq For Sale In Ninth Mile Enugu (18m) *NOW SOLD* by Abidex35(m): 5:22pm On Jan 30, 2016
a house built by one of the best .......we are proud of him......are proud of his works....... oh yee buyer, hurry! before its being snatched by another.

1 Like

Re: A Duplex And 8 Rooms Bq For Sale In Ninth Mile Enugu (18m) *NOW SOLD* by spyder880(m): 6:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
Mayor78:
Here stands the specimen house, elegant as built. Whoever buys and inhabits this house will surely dwell in its grace. Well done Spyder, follow your dreams brov!
Abidex35:
a house built by one of the best .......we are proud of him......are proud of his works....... oh yee buyer, hurry! before its being snatched by another.

Thank you my people, there is already a serious buyer for this house, and the payment may happen anytime from now. Thank you all.
Re: A Duplex And 8 Rooms Bq For Sale In Ninth Mile Enugu (18m) *NOW SOLD* by Abidex35(m): 8:07pm On Jan 30, 2016
spyder880:

Thank you my people, there is already a serious buyer for this house, and the payment may happen anytime from now. Thank you all.

that gladdens our heart.......More grease to ur elbow nd More grace to ur efforts

1 Like

Re: A Duplex And 8 Rooms Bq For Sale In Ninth Mile Enugu (18m) *NOW SOLD* by Mayor78: 2:32am On Feb 04, 2016
May the heart of the prospective buyer glows as she/he envisages dwelling with family members in the signature edifice.

1 Like

Re: A Duplex And 8 Rooms Bq For Sale In Ninth Mile Enugu (18m) *NOW SOLD* by frakdon(m): 1:11pm On Feb 12, 2016
spyder880:
Pictures from the inside...........
I passed through, ninth mile, to Enugu on Monday, for installations, of aluminium windows, around independence lay out, and I must confess, that Enugu is a wonder..
That was my first time, to work in Enugu...

Please, house, patronise us, for your aluminium doors and windows, with great and satisfying price..we will make it a deal to your smiling taste..
Thanks.
Based, in Abuja, but we will come to wherever you are, for your needs..
07067447254, please call.

1 Like

Re: A Duplex And 8 Rooms Bq For Sale In Ninth Mile Enugu (18m) *NOW SOLD* by frakdon(m): 1:12pm On Feb 12, 2016
Mayor78:
May the heart of the prospective buyer glows as she/he envisages dwelling with family members in the signature edifice.
Amen, to that.

1 Like

Re: A Duplex And 8 Rooms Bq For Sale In Ninth Mile Enugu (18m) *NOW SOLD* by spyder880(m): 5:10pm On Feb 12, 2016
frakdon:
I passed through, ninth mile, to Enugu on Monday, for installations, of aluminium windows, around independence lay out, and I must confess, that Enugu is a wonder..
That was my first time, to work in Enugu...

Please, house, patronise us, for your aluminium doors and windows, with great and satisfying price..we will make it a deal to your smiling taste..
Thanks.
Based, in Abuja, but we will come to wherever you are, for your needs..
07067447254, please call.

We might work together one day. Welcome.
Re: A Duplex And 8 Rooms Bq For Sale In Ninth Mile Enugu (18m) *NOW SOLD* by frakdon(m): 5:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
spyder880:

We might work together one day. Welcome.
alright, sir.
By God's grace, we will work together, and I can assure you, you will be so glad, that you give it a chance/try..

I appreciate, that you noticed me..

yeah,thanks..

1 Like

Re: A Duplex And 8 Rooms Bq For Sale In Ninth Mile Enugu (18m) *NOW SOLD* by spyder880(m): 10:47pm On Feb 19, 2016
Ladies and gentlemen,

We have got a buyer for my this my lovely house which I loved to roll around in. A part payment was made on this house today, and the balance to be paid off later.

I therefore consider this house "SOLD"

Thank you all for your trust and belief in us.
Re: A Duplex And 8 Rooms Bq For Sale In Ninth Mile Enugu (18m) *NOW SOLD* by Mayor78: 4:03am On Feb 20, 2016
Congratulations! The house house will remain indelible in our reckonings here. May the new owner/ owners feel the grace that dwells in it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Estimate Cost Of Raft Foundation Of 85 By 54@ibeju Lekki? / 4 Units Of 3bedroom Flat For Sale @ Surulere.... Price...65m / Need To Drill Quality Boreholes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.