Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,619 members, 7,770,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:29 PM

How To Disvirgin Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Disvirgin Her (12922 Views)

A Painless Way To Disvirgin A Girl (18+) / Can A Girl Forget Who Disvirgin Her??? / See 5 Step To Disvirgin A Girl Without Her Feeling Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Disvirgin Her by johnomotayo(m): 8:46am On Dec 01, 2015
Please guys and ladies.
I have an issue at hand . my girlfriend and I have been dating now for 10 months but she is a virgin . I believe what she said to me sha.
I tried to make her see that sex is not a big deal or painful thing . But she says No !!! That she's not ready and we should wait till wedding night.
Please advice me on what to do as she is really frustrating me.
I intend to Marry her .
Re: How To Disvirgin Her by benedictnsi(m): 8:49am On Dec 01, 2015
So you never even check the nyash to confirm weda na virgin or not

Oya na wait till the wedding night grin she go don unlock the port and the whole place will turn to a bore hole grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Disvirgin Her by Cutehector(m): 8:54am On Dec 01, 2015
benedictnsi:
So you never even check the nyash to confirm weda na virgin or not

Oya na wait till the wedding night grin she go don unlock the port and the whole place will turn to a bore hole grin
lol... My broda, cheesy.. End time konji... cheesy

Op be strong, if u intend marryn her den put a ring on her finger..but woe betide dat biiitttch if u find out she aint a virgin on ur weddn night.... U hav my permision to strangle her to death.... Yeaaaah... grin

6 Likes

Re: How To Disvirgin Her by benedictnsi(m): 8:59am On Dec 01, 2015
Cutehector:

Op be strong, if u intend marryn her den put a ring on her finger..but woe betide dat biiitttch if u find out she aint a virgin on ur weddn night.... U hav my permision to strangle her to death.... Yeaaaah... grin

Lol lwkm grin

I don nearly piss 4 nika oooo grin

Guy I sware you get bad mouth pass me grin But na true ooooo..... Dis Op fit be this girl Maga ooo, she come d give d dull guy hope of honeymoon grin
Re: How To Disvirgin Her by Cutehector(m): 9:01am On Dec 01, 2015
benedictnsi:

Lol lwkm grin

I don nearly piss 4 nika oooo grin

Guy I sware you get bad mouth pass me grin But na true ooooo..... Dis Op fit be this girl Maga ooo, she come d give d dull guy hope of honeymoon grin
lol i swear to God who made me eh, tho i value virginity buh wen i am being lied to abt it eh... Hell will begin to think abt havn a new kind of fury...
Re: How To Disvirgin Her by benedictnsi(m): 9:09am On Dec 01, 2015
Cutehector:
lol i swear to God who made me eh, tho i value virginity buh wen i am being lied to abt it eh... Hell will begin to think abt havn a new kind of fury...

As in eeeh..... Na im make i tire for all these expired and unupdated mgbekes

1 Like

Re: How To Disvirgin Her by Cutehector(m): 9:11am On Dec 01, 2015
benedictnsi:

As in eeeh..... Na im make i tire for all these expired and unupdated mgbekes
lol chill... Some of dem are actually very good u knw wink
Re: How To Disvirgin Her by johnomotayo(m): 9:12am On Dec 01, 2015
I tried to insert my finger but it goes half way and she yells it painful I should stop

I tried my dick but too tight but when lube very well then I want to enter she says no its painful u should stop
I sincerely love her otherwise I should have moved on
All the same I don't want another guy to disvirgin her
That's if it has not happened cos she travelled
We agreed 2 weeks and she ended up using 3 weeks and 2 days
I scared or should I drug her and rape her
Or I should just force her
I love her than to hurt her that's the ish
Re: How To Disvirgin Her by benedictnsi(m): 9:18am On Dec 01, 2015
Cutehector:
lol chill... Some of dem are actually very good u knw wink

I know you have been slaughtering them like fowl..... Destroying their roundish waist cheesy
Re: How To Disvirgin Her by johnomotayo(m): 9:20am On Dec 01, 2015
Cutehector:

I have engaged her already although she's not wearing it recently cos it is fading I intend to get her a lasting one ( ring )
Re: How To Disvirgin Her by ebubey(f): 9:30am On Dec 01, 2015
johnomotayo:
I tried to insert my finger but it goes half way and she yells it painful I should stop

I tried my dick but too tight but when lube very well then I want to enter she says no its painful u should stop
story
Re: How To Disvirgin Her by johnomotayo(m): 9:32am On Dec 01, 2015
ebubey:

story
True ooo
Am serious
I need advice before I loose it
Re: How To Disvirgin Her by henribj(m): 9:42am On Dec 01, 2015
this OP funny o
you put your fingers, e no enter fully
you put your JT e still no enter fully
girl wey allow you to do all these to her, abeg she don give you access, na you no wan finish up the job.
Re: How To Disvirgin Her by johnomotayo(m): 9:48am On Dec 01, 2015
henribj:
this OP funny o
you put your fingers, e no enter fully
you put your JT e still no enter fully
girl wey allow you to do all these to her, abeg she don give you access, na you no wan finish up the job.

Like seriously
What about when am trying to insert gently and she shifts her hips so I won't continue
Or is it to enter roughly ni ?
Maybe I lack experience
I need talks pls insults are welcome too
Re: How To Disvirgin Her by mizquote(f): 9:52am On Dec 01, 2015
don't burst the cookie if you won't marry her.

if you do.

hmmm.
Re: How To Disvirgin Her by henribj(m): 9:53am On Dec 01, 2015
johnomotayo:

Like seriously
What about when am trying to insert gently and she shifts her hips so I won't continue
Or is it to enter roughly ni ?
Maybe I lack experience
I need talks pls insults are welcome too

u no sabi make her wet?
flood her down region with enough wetness to make her not notice even if na trailer dey enter there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Disvirgin Her by johnomotayo(m): 9:55am On Dec 01, 2015
henribj:

u no sabi make her wet?
flood her down region with enough wetness to make her not notice even if na trailer dey enter there.

Sorry please
How exactly should I do that
Advice a rookie pls
Re: How To Disvirgin Her by johnomotayo(m): 9:56am On Dec 01, 2015
mizquote:
don't burst the cookie if you won't marry her.

if you do.

hmmm.
I won't Marry what I engaged ?? Nawa for you oh
Re: How To Disvirgin Her by beejeh(m): 10:01am On Dec 01, 2015
well! well!! well!!! d mistake here is that you trying to have sex rather than making love which is berra. Burst her head with things she loves, she will run after ur JUNIOR

1 Like

Re: How To Disvirgin Her by Cutehector(m): 10:02am On Dec 01, 2015
benedictnsi:

I know you have been slaughtering them like fowl..... Destroying their roundish waist cheesy
loooool...

1 Like

Re: How To Disvirgin Her by firstking01(m): 10:10am On Dec 01, 2015
johnomotayo:
Please guys and ladies.
I have an issue at hand . my girlfriend and I have been dating now for 10 months but she is a virgin . I believe what she said to me sha.
I tried to make her see that sex is not a big deal or painful thing . But she says No !!! That she's not ready and we should wait till wedding night.
I intend to Marry her .
if na marriage really dey ur mind, den wats d big deal in waiting till d wedding nyt?, after all, after d wedding na u go still tire for sex.

2 Likes

Re: How To Disvirgin Her by fabiomatic(m): 10:32am On Dec 01, 2015
johnomotayo:

to be candid with you, since you have confirmed she is a V. why do you still want to dent her? I urge you to wait till the wedding night if really you want to enjoy and appreciate her.

3 Likes

Re: How To Disvirgin Her by spencekat(m): 10:50am On Dec 01, 2015
johnomotayo:

Say No to Rape

3 Likes

Re: How To Disvirgin Her by rapsodi6(m): 10:51am On Dec 01, 2015
u dey craze ooooh...... u dont want to hurt her but u want to drug her? ur village people are at work again

1 Like

Re: How To Disvirgin Her by johnomotayo(m): 11:50am On Dec 01, 2015
fabiomatic:
to be candid with you, since you have confirmed she is a V. why do you still want to dent her? I urge you to wait till the wedding night if really you want to enjoy and appreciate her.
Enh I can pull that off but ermmmm......
What if she starts to cry and beg me for forgiveness one fateful day saying she had it bursted by another guy
What will be my gain and consolation
Or I should just put all my eggs in 1 big basket . that too I can do . but if she cheat me I will not forgive her and myself o
Re: How To Disvirgin Her by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 01, 2015
johnomotayo:
Please guys and ladies.
I intend to Marry her .

dnt buy that bullshit story she is giving u....... am 101% sure she aint no virgin angry sad tongue undecided

2 Likes

Re: How To Disvirgin Her by Zikklegend(m): 12:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
johnomotayo:

and u talk say she b virgin....akuko umu gods....
Re: How To Disvirgin Her by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
U make sense
ebubey:
story
Re: How To Disvirgin Her by Touchey: 1:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
johnomotayo:

Next time hold her hand when doing it
Re: How To Disvirgin Her by Davidovinci(m): 1:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
Drug/rape her? Wtf is wrong with you? Bloody sociopath!

1 Like

Re: How To Disvirgin Her by Favolly(f): 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
johnomotayo:
I sincerely love her otherwise I should have moved on All the same I don't want another guy to disvirgin her That's if it has not happened cos she travelled We agreed 2 weeks and she ended up using 3 weeks and 2 days I scared or should I drug her and rape her Or I should just force her
WTF is wrong with you??
As in, what the actual fvck??!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Handsome Men Always Marry Ugly Women? / What Is The Cure For Conji? / Is It Right To Hit A Woman For Any Reason?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.