Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] (186030 Views)

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2016! [fill&tag] / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (123) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 01, 2015
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 01, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:

hurry up, I'd like to read yours.

Lols am at work now and my BA3 is super low. Will upload it wen I get home. Typing now sha.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by wordbank(m): 11:26am On Dec 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

gringringringrin
you think say you know? tongue
U know as e b na, na wa for u oo
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 01, 2015
Anyss:

Lols am at work now and my BA3 is super low. Will upload it wen I get home. Typing now sha.
#smiles, just like Selena, 'whenever you're ready'

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 01, 2015

Are you single, dating or married: Single

Those u like on Romance Section: I like a lot of people.

Those u dislike on Romance section: Sweetorgasm and all his numerous monikers, Durentt, Darven, Delectablegyal Egusisoup and boiledcorn.

Those u find annoying: The same folks I mentioned above plus the likes of cutehector(honestly I think this guy is a bit dumb for his age), vanquay, mamagee3 and Estharfabian

Mamagee3, I don't know how old you are, where you live or what happened in your past, but honestly, you reason and act like a five year old.

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say):
1amlengend; This guy is quite witty and funny. And I love his memes.
Estharfabian: Although I find her annoying, I like reading her comments, just to see the new annoying comment she has up her sleeves.
Naijaboiy; Cause he is real and he doesn't fake. He says things just the way he sees them.
Obiorathesubtle: He is a smart dude.
Elantraceey: Her opinions are always similar to mine.
TheSonofmark: I like reading his insults. They are hilarious.
Punkyveer: Cause she has a smart head on her shoulders.
Nickkylawve: Her comments are usually funny, and I have a thing for funny ladies.
Teempakguy: This guy is a genius.
Mrcork: Really funny guy
Twaci: She is really wise for her age. Her comments most times are really deep.

Those you follow and wish follows you back: I haven't followed anyone.

Why do you follow the people you follow: Because they followed me.

NLer that has sent u the most PMs: Few, but I can't mention them for confidentiality sake.

How many PMs do you get on average in a day: I don't know.

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: I don't avoid quoting anyone, irrespective of who the person is. If I feel like quoting anyone, I'll quote, if I don't feel like quoting them, I'll just ignore.

Which Romancelander is fake: Many of them have been busted, but few are still roaming freely, thinking that they are smart, not knowing how what they are doing is foolishness in itself.

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: Okay,
errrmm... this people will be those that I find physically attractive, but I don't find them intelligent or "interesting". I won't mention anyone's name....scratch that...Ireneony. grin

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on: Mrsphyno. I don't have a crush on her, but I won't mind dating her. I find her....interesting.

Why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her): I thought I just explained that.

Your favorite Romancelander(s): The ones I like reading their comments.

Your favorite mod: Ishilove/laraiboluwaji and lalasticlala; I hope his pay befits all his hard work.

Funniest Romancelander(s): Mrcork, kingtom and 1amlegend....by a mile.

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads: I like Naijaboiy's threads, he always brings something new and interesting to the table.

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk: None.

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?: None.

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours: Trust me, no one's personality is similar to mine.

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: Durrentt, Darven, Delectablegyal, Sweetorgasm
,Cumpolice, Ssoftapples, Mamagee3 and Onila.

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with: Question for another day.

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: None.

NLer(S) you consider smart: Misstechy, Mizmycoli, Punkyveer, Ishilove, Naijaboiy, Firestar, Joecutie, larrysun, Teempakguy, Truckpusher, Draify, Taryour, Barcanista, Elantraceey, Mznelly, Caracta, Ronald4life, Sexkillz, Cao, Freecocoa, Amokeme, Dygeasy and a few others.

NL member that tries too hard: Tosyne2much. His earlier thread were nice, but his recent threads are ridden with generalization and poor content.
Wristbangle tries too hard to seem intelligent.
Farano tries too hard to force herself and everyone to believe that she is pretty.

NLer(s) you find intriguing:
Adanna28. Her humility intrigues me.
Mrsphyno: Her personality intrigues me.
Cherlene: The way her mind works intrigues me.
Mrcork: This guy's craziness is intriguing..
Idowuogbo: Her werey is on another level lipsrsealed

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer: Few.

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: Most of them are from Thesonofmark.

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section: Estharfabian, Wristbangle, Tosyne2much.

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other: If I want to get to know someone, I know how to go about it, so I don't secretly wish, I act.

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex): For me, a sexy lady is one that has a pretty face and a slim nice figure. The ladies that fit that profile are Ireneony, Marieolea, Mrsphyno, Sarimah, Nickkylawve, Silviasalifah, Cherryice, Pampy, Draify, Amokeme and Tashaamania, among others.
Nairaland has a lot of sexy ladies.

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): *Coughs*

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy: For the Mr, I don't think I have seen Ipledge10 even quarrel with anyone. For the Mrs, I think Adanna28.

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious): Honestly I don't know.

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag: Just Searching4love and Vanquay. All sexists are douchebags.

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 01, 2015
naijaboiy:
Name: Daniel or Dee. smiley

Are you single, dating or married : Single

Those u like on Romance Section: Kingtom,jefferyjamez,obiorathesubtle,
iamlegend1,tosyne2much,misspicy and a very few others.

Those u dislike on Romance section: It varies. Someone I may not like now may turn out to be very close to me later on,but for now it's just one girl and she knows herself. cheesy

Those u find annoying : 1)People who have silent beef with you but can never face you so they wait for when you have a fight with someone so they can hide and "Like" your opponent's post. They are cowards to me. 2) End Time Crew angry 3)Derailers (cutehector,halfrica,prettythicksme and co. undecided 4) softapples

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say): Decker,Thesonofmark,iamlegend1 and ronald4lif.

Those you follow and wish follows you back: I hardly follow.

Why do you follow the people you follow: Because they followed me. smiley

NLer that has sent u the most PMs: I don't think I know that.

How many PMs do you get on average in a day. : This should be for the females. But I get at least 3-4 in a week or two. I'm not a politician undecided

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: I ignore or avoid no one. If I don't agree with your post i'll quote and tell you what I feel. undecided

Which Romancelander is fake.: They are so many mehn. This is not even about fake monikers or something,many romancelanders live fake lives on line. They say something here and do the exact opposite off line.

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: She may find this offensive so i'll pass. grin

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on: No comments..Lol. smiley

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her): well she's a very interesting girl. wink

Your favorite Romancelander(s): I used to have but he's no longer active.

Your favorite mod: would have gone for Lalastic..but he has refused to push my threads to front page lately,so i've got no favorite mod. sad

Funniest Romancelander(s): Mr cork,class captain,iamlegend1 grin

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads: That should be tosyne2much. And wri.stbangle too. cool

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk: i've got a diary tho, but I ain't got time to be reading up on other people's boring or interesting life. It's just like watching keeping up with the kardashians. undecided

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?: Agaraw.u23. We just couldn't agree on things so it tore us apart.

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours. : I have various personalities. If it's being blunt I think estharfa.bian will fit in that slot. She's a really blunt girl and it annoys me too. grin

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: Dure.ntt& sof.tapples undecided

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with: Mis.spicy wink

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: Too numerous to mention. well I chat with tosyne2much offline and then my awon werey crew members. I've met quite a number of Nlers too.

Romancelander you consider smart: It depends on their posts. Someone I may think is smart today may disappoint me with a very stùpid post tomorrow. Although some people hardly do.

NL member that tries too hard.: ss.oftapples,duren.tt,es.tharfabian,
sexistbastard/vanquay. undecided

NLer(s) you find intriguing : Miche.llla & mrsp.hyno

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer : Wretched fleabag, recto-cranially inverted, High on a mad woman's vagìna. grin

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: Theson.ofmark,darken.edrebel

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section: It changes. Back then it was misspicy,now it's esth.arfabian. angry

Who do u often agree with: Rona.ld4lif & De.cker.

Romancelander that you secretly wish you both can get to know each other. : Errrrmmmm....if I spill it won't be a secret anymore. But I wish she knew. embarassed

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex): I think i'll keep that to myself. Don't want anybody's ego getting high for nothing. tongue

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): Lol...I have over flogged that issue already. cheesy

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy : ipledge10 & adeh39

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl: De.cker/Punk.yveer (This people don't give fùcks. I like them) grin

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag : Lol..I think I am a douchebag to some people here. grin

Tags:
kingtom
Kin.glekan
Twaci
Lordo.ftheweed
Daretodiffer
Iamking.zlee
Mis.spicy.

Ermmm.....*clears throat*

Why did you mention me?grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 01, 2015
Lemme do mine!embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Pucaxo(m): 11:55am On Dec 01, 2015
naijaboiy:
Happy New Month Romancelanders. cheesy

This is the last month of the year which signals the end of the year,so I thought of creating an e-slum book for all of us. A set of questions will be asked and all you need to do is answer the questions as best as you can and then Tag a few friends to do the same.

This is strictly for Romancelanders but you can tag members of other sections if you wish to. smiley

Please nothing should be taken personal,remember that what someone thinks about you does not necessarily mean it's true. It's just their opinion. grin

Let's kick the ball rolling cheesy

Name : A.M.C.O

Are you single, dating or married : Single

Those u like on Romance Section : all my niggaz grin

Those u dislike on Romance section : Darkenedrebel

Those u find annoying : MrNipples (softapples/tarGAYryen/sweetorgasm/whitewitch/lovren etc etc.. , that Whoopi Goldberg look-a-like called Ipledge10 and Gbadebo Aromolaran aka Darkenerebel smiley

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say)
: Ishilove Redgem
Beremx

Those you follow and wish follows you back : Seun
, Explorers

Why do you follow the people you follow : I'm drawn to intelligent minds and people I can learn from.

NLer that has sent u the most PMs : Hehehehe.... She knows herself! grin

How many PMs do you get on average in a day : Day? Nah.. About 2 or 3 in a whole week! sad

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting : None.

Which Romancelander is fake : The entire Awon Weyrey association of dumbfacks and minions. Except folks like Naijaboiy and/or maybe Twaci & Kinglekan.

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date : Haven't I already done that? lipsrsealed

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on : naijaboiy, your plan has failed IJN grin Amen!!

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her) : Her wittyness grin

Your favorite Romancelander(s) : All those dumb commenters and OP's, ya'll rock!

Your favorite mod : Obinoscopy (always listens, always rational)

Funniest Romancelander(s) : Mrcork!

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads : Explorers/Sile12

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk : Insidous Tashaamania.. Then they disappeared sad

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why? : Sinaj ( I deactivated the acct she's familiar with ) grin. Truckpusher & Sinizia.

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours : my G! funlord grin

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life : Redgem, she trully needs a manual override.

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with : eggovinmma

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life : my niggas and a few others grin

NLer(S) you consider smart : Ishilove, aint nobady smarter..

NL member that tries too hard : darven, sexistbastard/vanquay/cleats & ssoftapples/mrnipples

NLer(s) you find intriguing : Punkyveer Tonyebarcanista

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer : hehehehe... grin "Cururu Toad" & "Dingbat" grin

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from
Thesonofmark & Truckpusher

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section : my nigga ssoftapples grin

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other : Mrsphyno

Who do u often agree with : Funlord

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex) : You gotta give it to my baby Laveda grin

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex) : Me! grin

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy : Pbs4real & Kinglekan - Prettythicksme

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious) : Rocktation.

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag : None, ya'll are amazing cheesy

I know! I know!! grin.. I just compounded my problems grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by wristbangle: 12:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
Naijaboiy, I go add my own this evening.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
Nawa ooo

See questions embarassed
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by naijaboiy: 12:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
adeh39:
Nawa ooo

See questions embarassed
Be like JAMB shey? grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by naijaboiy: 12:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
daretodiffer:

Ermmm.....*clears throat*

Why did you mention me?grin

Do yours. tongue
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by naijaboiy: 12:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
wristbangle:
Naija boiy, I go add my own this evening.
No wahala. Everybody dey busy now. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by naijaboiy: 12:20pm On Dec 01, 2015
Pucaxo:

Name

Occupation

Are you single, dating or married

Those u like on Romance Section

Those u dislike on Romance section

Those u find annoying

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say)

Those you follow and wish follows you back

Why do you follow the people you follow

NLer that has sent u the most PMs

How many PMs do you get on average in a day.

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting

Which Romancelander is fake.

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her)

Your favorite Romancelander(s)

Your favorite mod

Funniest Romancelander(s)

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours.

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life

NLer(S) you consider smart

NL member that tries too hard.

NLer(s) you find intriguing

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other.

Who do u often agree with

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex)

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex)

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious).

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag
Booking space? cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

Be like JAMB shey? grin

Plenty pass jamb sef... embarassed

1 hour for one question embarassed
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 12:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by nikkypearl(f): 12:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
Space Booking tinz..
I dey come grin .. This is gonna b interesting!
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
richommie:
[b]Name---Richard F.J
Age-21 tongue
Occupation-student
Are you single, dating or married-None of the above
Those u like on Romance Section-sarimah,yourmain,coogeer,lol and oohmpa. >sad
Those u dislike on Romance section-fake accounts. . .dem sabi emselves
Those u find annoying-cant think of anyone
Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say)-naijaboiy-Charlene,adanna28
Those you follow and wish follows you back-No one
Why do you follow the people you follow-why won't I follow em back? I be celeb?
NLer that has sent u the most PMs- lolz next!!
How many PMs do you get on average in a day.-lolz next!
Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting-missclassy
Which Romancelander is fake.-carolyner.she should upload anoda pix..am tired of seein David Luis kid sister
Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date- yourmain (bolu)
Romancelander you can date or have a crush on-still thinking
why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her)-next
Your favorite Romancelander(s)-Yourmain
Your favorite mod-airmark
Funniest Romancelander(s)--mrcorck oohmpa
Romancelander/NLer with the best threads-rapmoney
Romancelander(s) diary you stalk-none
Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?-missmossy and sarimah. . .my schedule is tight. . .barely visit missmossy lounge. Guess sarimah got alot around her now.
Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours-kulboy- #teamclassic #teamIUO.
NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life-missclassy
NLer(s) you would go second and first base with-none
NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life-iamsheriff and bobbyystanley
NLer(S) you consider smart-mizmycoli
NL member that tries too hard.-hmm..i no knw
NLer(s) you find intriguing-none
What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer-wotz rocking here is END TIME.
Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from-none
Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section-Missclassy
Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other-mrsphyno kedu? grin
Who do u often agree with-all wen dey re making sense
Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex)-sarimah
Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex)ishilove
Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy-kwonder/mrsphyno
Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious).vizkiz and missclassy
Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag--uhmmmmm MUTUMINA!!!

#YOLO[/b]

angry grin angry grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by MRNipples(m): 12:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
CC ROCKTATION, CC ROCKTATION U CAN MOVE THIS THREAD TO DATING AND MEETUP ZONE, it suits there. "softapple hav spoken.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by MRNipples(m): 12:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
naijaboiy:
gringringrin
Just do yours and tag others. They will be motivated to do theirs. cheesy
This thread is dead on arrival.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by MRNipples(m): 12:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
cc cutehector i greet u
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by MRNipples(m): 12:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
humanbeing4th and humanbeing5th how far?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by kinglekan: 12:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
grin grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by MRNipples(m): 12:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
primeminister are u really a primeminister?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by MRNipples(m): 12:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
Misspicy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by naijaboiy: 12:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
adeh39:

Plenty pass jamb sef... embarassed

1 hour for one question embarassed
Answer jare tongue
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by MRNipples(m): 12:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
i know traplord is on a ban.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by MRNipples(m): 12:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
puxaco is traplord
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by obiorathesubtle: 12:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
Name:Obiora McbigDick bigpaeyniz

Are you single, dating or married :non of the above- mutual understanding

Those u like on Romance Section:naijaboiy,stupidity,iambae, darven, naughtynaughty
iamlegend1,estharfabian, decker, adanna28, misspicy and a very few others

Those u dislike on Romance section:mamagee3

Those u find annoying :mamagee3

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say):Decker,adanna28,iamlegend1,stupidity, humanbeing1st, punkyveer

Those you follow and wish follows you back: I have no idea

Why do you follow the people you follow:because the sky is blue

NLer that has sent u the most PMs:I've never received a pm

How many PMs do you get on average in a day. :approximately 0

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting:one homosexual like that

Which Romancelander is fake.: delectablygyal

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date:I'll get back to you.

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on: prettythicksme

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her): her nice lips

Your favorite Romancelander(s): this shiit is so gay!

Your favorite mod: I keep away from the cops. I'm black! du'uh!

Funniest Romancelander(s):stupidity,iamlegend1

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads:naijaboiy, darven

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk:adanna28, misspicy, decker, estharfabian, iambae

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?: zara.girl. She has an attitude

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours. : I have a thousand personalities

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: Durentt, softapples
, mamagee3

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with:the fÚck is that?

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life:obiorathesubtle

Romancelander you consider smart: everyone.

NL member that tries too hard.: obiorathesubtle

NLer(s) you find intriguing :thesadist

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer :uuuuh. I don't learn insults

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: no reply

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section: recently, everybody!

Who do u often agree with:everybody

Romancelander that you secretly wish you both can get to know each other.:prettythicksme

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex):prettythicksme

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex):can't remember faces

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy : nobody is nice! Everyone is a dick in their own way.

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl: same as above

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag :I'm not comfortable with this question

Tags:
Anybody mentioned above

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by MRNipples(m): 12:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
CC LALASTICLALA,SEUN,ROCKTATION,DOMINIQUE move this thread to dating and meet up zone to atleast give the zone some traffic, d zone is literally dry and i believe thread like this should be moved there.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by naijaboiy: 12:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Name:Obiora (the subtle)

Are you single, dating or married :non of the above- mutual understanding

Those u like on Romance Section:naijaboiy,stupidity,iambae, darven, naughtynaughty
iamlegend1,estharfabian, decker, adanna28, misspicy and a very few others

Those u dislike on Romance section: mamagee3

Those u find annoying :mamagee3

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say):Decker,adanna28,iamlegend1,stupidity, humanbeing1st, punkyveer

Those you follow and wish follows you back: I have no idea

Why do you follow the people you follow: because the sky is blue

NLer that has sent u the most PMs:barackobama001

How many PMs do you get on average in a day. :approximately 0

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting:one homosexual like that

Which Romancelander is fake.: delectablygyal

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date:I'll get back to you.

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on: prettythicksme

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her): her nice lips

Your favorite Romancelander(s): this shiit is so gay!

Your favorite mod: I keep away from the cops. I'm black! du'uh!

Funniest Romancelander(s):stupidity,iamlegend1

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads:naijaboiy, darven

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk:adanna28, misspicy, decker, estharfabian, iambae

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?: zara.girl. She has an attitude

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours. : I have a thousand personalities

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: Durentt, softapples
, mamagee3

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with:the fÚck is that?

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life:obiorathesubtle

Romancelander you consider smart: everyone.

NL member that tries too hard.: obiorathesubtle

NLer(s) you find intriguing :thesadist

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer :uuuuh. I don't learn insults

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: no reply

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section: recently, everybody!

Who do u often agree with:everybody

Romancelander that you secretly wish you both can get to know each other.:I'll get back to you on this

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex):prettythicksme

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex):can't remember faces

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy : nobody is nice! Everyone is a dick in their own way.

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl: same as above

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag :I'm not comfortable with this question

Tags:
Anybody mentioned above
Prettythicksme na your bae abi? cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2015. [fill And Tag] by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
Name: Esthersmiley

Are you single, dating or married : Single till 25....grin

Those u like on Romance Section: Everyone reading this!wink

Those u dislike on Romance section: Who has time to Dislike invisible beings??undecided cheesy

Those u find annoying : Mostly dumb people and people that can't make a full SENTENCE in English without SHORTENING words ...angry Wtf is "I luv u"? Write in full abeg!

Those u can't help but read their posts(u look forward to what they have to say): Huh??

Those you follow and wish follows you back: I hardly follow...cry[U must be really amazing for me to follow u first...wink]

Why do you follow the people you follow: Because they followed me. smiley

NLer that has sent u the most PMs: I don't think I know that.

How many PMs do you get on average in a day. : Who keeps counts, really?undecided

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: A lotta douchebags actually... undecided

Which Romancelander is fake.: believe it or not..WE ALL FAKIES! living double lives online....

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: ***Yawns*** grin

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on: Robots ain't my type....lipsrsealed

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her): Osi gini

Your favorite Romancelander(s): =====.

Your favorite mod: Davide470..wink

Funniest Romancelander(s): Mrcock And adaksbulet. grin

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads: Darven,,his threads are really sweet and hilarious...He once made me question my gender..;D8)

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk: Excuse me?

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?: Why would I wanna get along with a bunch of robots

Which Nairalander(s) has a personality that suits/ quite similar to yours. : I have various personalities(I could be troublesome, flirty, sarcastic, a jerk, a douxhebag and a biitch)undecided in terms of being a biitvh..it used to be missclassy... Buh Now The bighead Naijaboiy is gradually stealing the the "troublesome" title...angry

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: Durentt& vizkiz undecided

NLer(s) you would go second and first base with: Duuuur!undecided

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: Well, My dad, Mom and granny Are NLer(S)...undecided Obviously I've met with 'em and a few other dickheads...(Noooffense)

Romancelander you consider smart: what?undecided

NL member that tries too hard.: [size=28pt]Naijaboiy[/size]

NLer(s) you find intriguing : Mrcoxk, Obiorathesubtle, primeministerr, Cutehector.. them plenty!cry

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer : Redundant fool!lipsrsealed grin

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from: Missclassy..

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section: One bighead that likes looking for my trouble on every thread..I think they call him "houseboiy"?? or is it najaboiy?lipsrsealed angry

Who do u often agree with: Uh...No One.....But myself!undecided **I haven't seen anyone who's as sarcastic and freespirited as I am..cry

Romancelander that you secretly wish you both can get to know each other. : Errrrmmmm...So that they'll start feeling fly?embarassed

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex): Sadly, No onecry...NL guys all have potbellies and No Pack whatsoever...Nothing Sexy bout 'em.. undecided

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): i find uglee people attractive..cheesy

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy : uh...Adanna28wink , Misspicy& Cutehector

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl: uh...That'd be Me and my Puppy..(We don't give fücks} grin

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag : Lol..i'd go with durentt..grin

5 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (123) (Reply)

Braless Lady & Her Nipples At Edo Club Joker Got Nigerians Talking / 10 Romantic Text Messages To Send To Your Loved One On Valentine’s Day / Top 100 Questions To Ask Your Potential Boyfriend/girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.