Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,385 members, 7,800,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

OBSESSION: Have You Ever Obsessed About Someone, Or Someone About You. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / OBSESSION: Have You Ever Obsessed About Someone, Or Someone About You. (5658 Views)

Are Women Really “fish Brain” …why Am I So Obsessed About Her? / My Wife Is Obsessed With Telemundo, Zeeworld – Abuja-based Doctor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OBSESSION: Have You Ever Obsessed About Someone, Or Someone About You. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 22, 2016
Amya:
I had an ex who was so obsessed with me. He was sweet sometimes, but physical abusive and obsessed at the same time. Anytime I threaten to leave, he'd always tell me that he'd kill me and kill himself. One time, he embarrassed me in public and I knew I had to leave. I moved out of my school apartment and changed my line.

I ran into him 2 years later and he was pleasant. He told me I had hurt him when I disappeared but he'd gotten over me. He asked me where I was going and volunteered to drop me off. We were heading to the right direction when he suddenly veered off and started driving to town at a break neck speed. Jeez! I thought I'd die that day. I started screaming, shouting and begging him. He didn't look at my direction. His face was a mask! I started crying and pleading and suddenly, he slowed down. As soon as it was safe, I jumped out of the vehicle and ran as fast as my legs could carry me. That guy's a complete nut job!

why do girlfriend threatens to leave their boyfriends when they kw within them they are the ones next in the refuse dumb... i had an EX like you and her favorite poem was "nickname saved to bookmarks grin [she be like.. if you continue like this i will break up ]
Dont ask me what happened next
grin

1 Like

Re: OBSESSION: Have You Ever Obsessed About Someone, Or Someone About You. by sisisioge: 10:49pm On Nov 22, 2016
Hmmmm, I've been lucky. Never been obsessed about anyone though it looks like my luck is about to run out...

Whew!

Dyt, where are you? Say yeayea if you're good.
Re: OBSESSION: Have You Ever Obsessed About Someone, Or Someone About You. by Dyt(f): 7:11am On Nov 23, 2016
sisisioge:
Hmmmm, I've been lucky. Never been obsessed about anyone though it looks like my luck is about to run out...

Whew!

Dyt, where are you? Say yeayea if you're good.

Yeayea
cheesy

I was obsessed with an ex ooo
But not violent sha
I loved him so much that I couldn't think he was with another
My blood level rises when I see him online and not chatting me up
It was a crazy experience

And as of this minute
He doesn't even matter no more
cheesy cheesy

True
There's a thin line between love and hate

2 Likes

Re: OBSESSION: Have You Ever Obsessed About Someone, Or Someone About You. by SalomonKane: 7:15am On Nov 23, 2016
Dyt:

Yeayea
cheesy

But not violent sha

And as of this minute
cheesy cheesy

True
A very thin line oh.
Re: OBSESSION: Have You Ever Obsessed About Someone, Or Someone About You. by Dyt(f): 7:17am On Nov 23, 2016
SalomonKane:
A very thin line oh.

How you been dearie
Re: OBSESSION: Have You Ever Obsessed About Someone, Or Someone About You. by SalomonKane: 7:20am On Nov 23, 2016
Dyt:

How you been dearie
Been missing you oh jare. How body? smiley
Re: OBSESSION: Have You Ever Obsessed About Someone, Or Someone About You. by Dyt(f): 7:23am On Nov 23, 2016
SalomonKane:
Been missing you oh jare. How body? smiley

E kuku dey inside aso
cheesy
Re: OBSESSION: Have You Ever Obsessed About Someone, Or Someone About You. by SalomonKane: 7:26am On Nov 23, 2016
Dyt:

E kuku dey inside aso
cheesy
Naa so. wink kiss
Re: OBSESSION: Have You Ever Obsessed About Someone, Or Someone About You. by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 23, 2016
Amya:
Obsession have been a recurring theme in my life. I've obsessed about couple of guys and have also been obsessèd over.

The craziest so far was couple of years ago when I met this ridiculously handsome South African man (and fell in love?). He had come to Nigeria for some business and I'd met him when I accompanied my friend to see his Nigerian friend. We got talking and wow! it seemed that we perfectly aligned. He had a good sense of humor and I appreciated his humor.

I started spending more and more time with him, just talking! We could talk for hours. We started even making plans for our future. Places we would go, things we would do. It was like a fairy tale. So perfect! In the space of 2 weeks I was head over heels in love.

I'd travelled to Owerri for a wedding the same week he was to travel back to Cyprus. We were constantly texting and calling each other all week till the afternoon he left. He said he was going to call me as soon as he got to Cyprus.

He didn't. 3 days after and still no call, i became restless and I assumed he lost my number. As i only had just his first name, Facebook and Google were out of it. I began the ultimate search! I asked my friend to call his friend to get his number. She couldn't, cause she wasn't speaking to the guy at that time. I called the hotel he lodged in requesting for his information. They refused, quoting some guest confidentiality blah!

I took to Google. Armed with just a south African first name, I began the ultimate search of life.

I found him! After two days of search! ( seriously FBI guys, recruit me, I'm quite the investigator.) I added him on FB, Skype, twitter. He ignored my requests. That should have been the first clue. I looked through his photos and noticed he was with a white chic in all of them. I simply assumed it was a picture of his ex that he hadn't bothered to deleted as none of the pictures was posted recently (delusional much!)

I wrote 12 pages of letter to his email. He gave me a 2 line reply. I wasn't bothered. I kept peppering him with messages on his Facebook, Skype and email his reply was short and noncommittal. After a while, he told me he was getting married I two months. Yeah, to the white Chic. I wished him well and logged off from his life forever.
I felt stupid. Didn't even know I was just a last minute fling to him. I got over it quicker than I expected. I still stalk him from time to time though.

Tell me yours!
Choi.. thats kinda funny mehn. grin

It's even an old thread sad
Re: OBSESSION: Have You Ever Obsessed About Someone, Or Someone About You. by sisisioge: 8:33am On Nov 23, 2016
Dyt:

Yeayea
cheesy

But not violent sha

And as of this minute
cheesy cheesy

True

Wowzerful! That's intense babes. I think it's dangerous to feel that strongly for anyone...thank God he's an ex now. Guy go for don raise your bp. Hope you are good. Would you like me to send you my account digits for some TLC from you? You can't possibly spend all that money alone babes wink
Re: OBSESSION: Have You Ever Obsessed About Someone, Or Someone About You. by Dyt(f): 9:09am On Nov 23, 2016
sisisioge:

Wowzerful! That's intense babes. I think it's dangerous to feel that strongly for anyone...thank God he's an ex now. Guy go for don raise your bp. Hope you are good. Would you like me to send you my account digits for some TLC from you? You can't possibly spend all that money alone babes wink

As in
I wanted to quench
cheesy cheesy

Send me the account number as a text followed with just 5 thousand naira mtn and etisalat recharge cards
Muchechechecheche

1 Like

Re: OBSESSION: Have You Ever Obsessed About Someone, Or Someone About You. by sisisioge: 9:17am On Nov 23, 2016
Dyt:

As in
I wanted to quench
cheesy cheesy

Send me the account number as a text followed with just 5 thousand naira mtn and etisalat recharge cards
Muchechechecheche

Con man grin grin Take things easy though...we a need to remember to take a breather.
Re: OBSESSION: Have You Ever Obsessed About Someone, Or Someone About You. by Amya(f): 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2017
Ginaz:
Mine was a girl, she is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I'm a fellow girl too but I couldn't understand why I felt so obsessed with her. I experienced for the first time how it feels for guys to stalk a girl.lol.

She is so beautiful, nice fair skin, fine white open gap teeth and well rounded body, nice character, perfect dress sense. She's perfection, I've never wanted to be someone's friend so bad.
Well, seems I was just admiring her. I tried to find her on Facebook but couldn't. We talk in school but just " hi babe xup '' kind of conversation.

Well, we wrote our final exams and I left. I was glad to leave cos the obsession was turning to a damn sickness.

I'm a girl obsessed over another girl, lol. I'm glad to be out o, dont wanna experience such again in my life. It wasn't healthy.

But God was so merry when he created her sha, never seen a girl to pretty as her.

How in the world did I miss this. Your story takes the cake. gringringrin
Re: OBSESSION: Have You Ever Obsessed About Someone, Or Someone About You. by KanwuliaExtra: 9:38pm On Dec 15, 2017
Meeeeer? Obsessed with someone? shocked HELL NO! kiss
I don’t have any form of low self-esteem o! Too obsessed with myself. No room for any other. cool

But the other way round? winkYes o. grin
My fans on NL were truly obsessed.
PSYCHOTIC OBSESSION I swear!
Too bad, they are all starving to death or have died of unnatural causes off line. cheesy

1 Like

Re: OBSESSION: Have You Ever Obsessed About Someone, Or Someone About You. by prey02(f): 12:20am On Jan 03, 2018
Hahahhahahahahhaha..... this is enough to put me to sleep.. wink..

Amya:
I had an ex who was so obsessed with me. He was sweet sometimes, but physical abusive and obsessed at the same time. Anytime I threaten to leave, he'd always tell me that he'd kill me and kill himself. One time, he embarrassed me in public and I knew I had to leave. I moved out of my school apartment and changed my line.

I ran into him 2 years later and he was pleasant. He told me I had hurt him when I disappeared but he'd gotten over me. He asked me where I was going and volunteered to drop me off. We were heading to the right direction when he suddenly veered off and started driving to town at a break neck speed. Jeez! I thought I'd die that day. I started screaming, shouting and begging him. He didn't look at my direction. His face was a mask! I started crying and pleading and suddenly, he slowed down. As soon as it was safe, I jumped out of the vehicle and ran as fast as my legs could carry me. That guy's a complete nut job!

1 Like

Re: OBSESSION: Have You Ever Obsessed About Someone, Or Someone About You. by sholay2011(m): 1:25pm On Jan 18, 2018
I have kinda obsessed over people (and even celebrities) in my head lol.

Of recent, I think a younger guy I got to know may be obsessing over (or maybe he just admires) me. Anytime I use a word consistently, he starts using them. There was a time he tried to dress like me. It took me a while before I noticed that someone once mistook us for blood brothers. He is very attentive when I am talking and reminds me of the details months after to my utmost shock. If he notices I go somewhere to cut my hair, he will change his barbing salon. And he likes to copy my gesticulations as well. He was sitting one time like that that I was even trying to say he should sit right and then I remembered that is actually how I sit. shocked

If I say I have watched a movie, before I know it, he has watched it. He wouldn't even be the one to tell me until it sort of comes up when we and our other friends are discussing. And he likes to yab me though constantly when I am with my other 'older' friends that they keep asking if I had wronged him or smth. But he is also very respectful sha. He says whatever I do easily sticks to his memory. He closely follows and eats what I eat whenever I visit his guardian who is like a family friend at home (he doesn't know I have noticed).

The funny thing is this sort of "admiration" made me like him as well (cos I have never experienced such o) and to be honest, I also use some of his words now...lol. And in a gathering, I soon noticed I am unconsciously doing the same gesticulations as him. shocked And God sees my heart, he is like the first person I can pray to be better than me (not just as good as me, sort of like the prayer for one's child).

He has become my adopted brother by force by fire. And I have noticed some strange coincidences with him in terms of time, name and place that I know this is not ordinary. He always reminds me of a younger, braver and more tech-savvy version of myself.

3 Likes

Re: OBSESSION: Have You Ever Obsessed About Someone, Or Someone About You. by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 07, 2019
Amya:
Obsession have been a recurring theme in my life. I've obsessed about couple of guys and have also been obsessèd over.

The craziest so far was couple of years ago when I met this ridiculously handsome South African man (and fell in love?). He had come to Nigeria for some business and I'd met him when I accompanied my friend to see his Nigerian friend. We got talking and wow! it seemed that we perfectly aligned. He had a good sense of humor and I appreciated his humor.

I started spending more and more time with him, just talking! We could talk for hours. We started even making plans for our future. Places we would go, things we would do. It was like a fairy tale. So perfect! In the space of 2 weeks I was head over heels in love.

I'd travelled to Owerri for a wedding the same week he was to travel back to Cyprus. We were constantly texting and calling each other all week till the afternoon he left. He said he was going to call me as soon as he got to Cyprus.

He didn't. 3 days after and still no call, i became restless and I assumed he lost my number. As i only had just his first name, Facebook and Google were out of it. I began the ultimate search! I asked my friend to call his friend to get his number. She couldn't, cause she wasn't speaking to the guy at that time. I called the hotel he lodged in requesting for his information. They refused, quoting some guest confidentiality blah!

I took to Google. Armed with just a south African first name, I began the ultimate search of life.

I found him! After two days of search! ( seriously FBI guys, recruit me, I'm quite the investigator.) I added him on FB, Skype, twitter. He ignored my requests. That should have been the first clue. I looked through his photos and noticed he was with a white chic in all of them. I simply assumed it was a picture of his ex that he hadn't bothered to deleted as none of the pictures was posted recently (delusional much!)

I wrote 12 pages of letter to his email. He gave me a 2 line reply. I wasn't bothered. I kept peppering him with messages on his Facebook, Skype and email his reply was short and noncommittal. After a while, he told me he was getting married I two months. Yeah, to the white Chic. I wished him well and logged off from his life forever.
I felt stupid. Didn't even know I was just a last minute fling to him. I got over it quicker than I expected. I still stalk him from time to time though.

Tell me yours!

Watch this 7mins video of STRANGE OBSESSION OF DR. CARL VON COSEL, you will be amazed on how obsessed one can be.

NB: you may wept

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQh9rAeZZDY
Re: OBSESSION: Have You Ever Obsessed About Someone, Or Someone About You. by sisisioge: 10:40pm On Jul 07, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

Time...time...time...please slow down! Slow down fa embarassed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kindly Assist A Widow / I Will Cheat On My Wife From This Week-help Needed!! / Wife Beats Husband To Death In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.