Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

My Husband Raped My Cousin In Our Matrimonial Home, Wife Tells Court - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Husband Raped My Cousin In Our Matrimonial Home, Wife Tells Court (32149 Views)

Girl Brutalized With Razor Blade By Her Cousin In Delta State. Graphic Photos / How My Electrician Almost Raped My Nanny – Nigerian Lady Reveals / 60-Year-Old Man Arrested With Roasted Human Parts Of His Cousin In Taraba State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Raped My Cousin In Our Matrimonial Home, Wife Tells Court by cruzita(f): 2:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
u are sorry to who?cousin or wife ?will it change the fact DAT u raped her?will it erase the memory from ur wife ? u are sorry.make thunder wey drink alimo draw stretch mark for ur skull dia .he-goat
Re: My Husband Raped My Cousin In Our Matrimonial Home, Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 01, 2015
raayah:
So sad.

Another rape case , yet there are some women out there arguing about the way the victims dressed.

The stupid man sef did not deny it and all he said was sorry.

Its a sad world we live in, where women have to live in fear of getting raped.

A simple visit to her cousin's house and a woman's life has been permanently damaged.

May God help us.

The sad part is not just the admission of guilt by the man but the fact that he may not be prosecuted. The magistrate should have forwarded his case to a public prosecutor. The poor girl should also be supported. She needs counselling and test for HIV and other STDs.
Re: My Husband Raped My Cousin In Our Matrimonial Home, Wife Tells Court by Josev: 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2015
[b][/b]Charge the man for rape
Re: My Husband Raped My Cousin In Our Matrimonial Home, Wife Tells Court by jaydentim: 2:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
OK na, Cousin Cousin undecidedOK na, Cousin Cousin
Re: My Husband Raped My Cousin In Our Matrimonial Home, Wife Tells Court by GentleFrank(m): 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
What a Pity...

••• Do you want to catch your cheating Boyfriend or Girlfriend instantly? See my signature below!!!
Re: My Husband Raped My Cousin In Our Matrimonial Home, Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
daretodiffer:
The president of the court should be shot sad

HONESTLY!
Re: My Husband Raped My Cousin In Our Matrimonial Home, Wife Tells Court by ayinde2ade(m): 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
tongue konji na bastard
Re: My Husband Raped My Cousin In Our Matrimonial Home, Wife Tells Court by dadebayo1(m): 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
Aminat508:
All this okunrin olojukokoro yii sef undecided undecided

Lollll ......... Karma will separate the wheat from the shaft.....
Re: My Husband Raped My Cousin In Our Matrimonial Home, Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Good he didn't deny the rape accusations. Judgement should proceed from there...
But how is it her matrimonial home when she was never married? She shld be charged as well for fuccking dickk without being properly married.

So only her wants to keep the kids? Haba!
Re: My Husband Raped My Cousin In Our Matrimonial Home, Wife Tells Court by Orikinla(m): 3:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
raayah:
So sad.

Another rape case , yet there are some women out there arguing about the way the victims dressed.

The stupid man sef did not deny it and all he said was sorry.

Its a sad world we live in, where women have to live in fear of getting raped.

A simple visit to her cousin's house and a woman's life has been permanently damaged.

May God help us.
. Not damaged. Did the sister in-law report the rape to the police? She must have been thinking of becoming his second wife.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Raped My Cousin In Our Matrimonial Home, Wife Tells Court by 123papas(m): 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
so u left ur yam in care of a goat. How can a woman leave her female cousin with her husband overnight. that's carelessness
Re: My Husband Raped My Cousin In Our Matrimonial Home, Wife Tells Court by 9jatatafo(m): 3:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
A man that puts on his thinking cap on his joystick.
Re: My Husband Raped My Cousin In Our Matrimonial Home, Wife Tells Court by pedrilo: 3:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
the judge of this case is a mental case. how can u ignore a rape charge and be talkin abt alternative dispute resolution? are u mad?
Re: My Husband Raped My Cousin In Our Matrimonial Home, Wife Tells Court by obinnashady(m): 4:24pm On Dec 01, 2015
I don check names finish
Re: My Husband Raped My Cousin In Our Matrimonial Home, Wife Tells Court by HaneefahRN(f): 4:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
Useless, shameless, brainless dog wrapped in human clothing, that's just wht can be used to describe some men.
Until we take this rape cases serious in this Country, these useless animals wld continue walking free.
The man shld be sentenced to life imprisonment and the child returned to his mother. Shikena
Re: My Husband Raped My Cousin In Our Matrimonial Home, Wife Tells Court by alaskido(m): 4:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
What do you expect when you keep a goat and a yam in the same room. He go chop am now.
Re: My Husband Raped My Cousin In Our Matrimonial Home, Wife Tells Court by kunlejazz(m): 4:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
chimkaire:
HONESTLY!

The magistrate's decision is spot on!

As far as legal proceedings go;
First of, the court has no jurisdiction in the matter as the two were never legally married.

Secondly, the matter brought before the court is not that of rape. It's somewhat a custody battle.
I think if they want to charge the man for rape then they'll have to file a separate suit.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Raped My Cousin In Our Matrimonial Home, Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
HaneefahRN:
Useless, shameless, brainless dog wrapped in human clothing, that's just wht can be used to describe some men.
Until we take this rape cases serious seriously in this Country, these useless animals wld continue walking free.
The man shld be sentenced to life imprisonment and the child returned to his mother. Shikena
Re: My Husband Raped My Cousin In Our Matrimonial Home, Wife Tells Court by MENFASHIONCLUB(m): 5:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
Re: My Husband Raped My Cousin In Our Matrimonial Home, Wife Tells Court by adeniyiphemmy(m): 5:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
2 says d true ur cousin gud on bed dan u b dat
Re: My Husband Raped My Cousin In Our Matrimonial Home, Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
kunlejazz:

The magistrate's decision is spot on!

As far as legal proceedings go;
First of, the court has no jurisdiction in the matter as the two were never legally married.

Secondly, the matter brought before the court is not that of rape. It's somewhat a custody battle.
I think if they want to charge the man for rape then they'll have to file a separate suit.

What stops the Judge to call for such undecided
Is rape not a crime anymore?
Re: My Husband Raped My Cousin In Our Matrimonial Home, Wife Tells Court by Itaarh(m): 8:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
123papas:
so u left ur yam in care of a goat. How can a woman leave her female cousin with her husband overnight. that's carelessness

U see this story need to be investigate very well the wife said our matrimonial bed, and she said the man he refused to pay her dowry which means both has committed adultery before God. About the rape case does the cosine report the case to her sister? Or the sister suspected and started scrutinizing her before she open up
Re: My Husband Raped My Cousin In Our Matrimonial Home, Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
Re: My Husband Raped My Cousin In Our Matrimonial Home, Wife Tells Court by PopsiAde: 10:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
Rape is a criminal offence. The Police should step in and do their job.
Re: My Husband Raped My Cousin In Our Matrimonial Home, Wife Tells Court by adorablengel: 6:29am On Dec 02, 2015
konji

1 Like

Re: My Husband Raped My Cousin In Our Matrimonial Home, Wife Tells Court by 4X4: 8:58am On Dec 02, 2015
smiley
Re: My Husband Raped My Cousin In Our Matrimonial Home, Wife Tells Court by john650(m): 8:26pm On Dec 02, 2015
cutetopsey:
The nan needs to be flogged first, then charged for rape.
I think the rape case should come first. A criminal case should be opened on this man for rape before the domestic issue is addressed.

It baffles me how rape cases are not even treated as a criminal offence by the courts, but more as a domestic affair. This man should be behind bars awaiting trial for rape.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Arrested With Cache Of Weapons: Ak-47s, Pump Action Gun, English Pistol / Police Raids Brothel In Calabar, Arrests 54 Prostitutes / Man Caught With Mutilated Human Body Parts In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.