Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas (56843 Views)

Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra / Live: Water Flood OTUKPO Main Market / Jonathan’s Campaign Rice: Edo APC Vows To Petition EFCC, Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by hismahillz(m): 2:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
So if court no sack am him 4 no do road 4 him people?? Smh end time politicians

1 Like

Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by anonimi: 2:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
DONSMITH123:

Benue people, please wise up. Do not sell your future for Rice and tin Tomatoes.

They should not follow Osun people, right embarassed embarassed

[img]http://1.bp..com/-phyaGgNy0Sk/U-DIUmiwLaI/AAAAAAABNqA/Oi4ky_esKd4/s1600/osun4.png[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2885358_img20150922174134_jpeg0fdff65c2baa2dc29d70b69a4da476f6
Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by rofesobi33(m): 2:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
I DO NOT BLAME THESE POLITICIANS BUT BLAME NIGERIANS THAT IS SELLING THEIR RIGHT AND FUTURE BECAUSE OF THE FOOD, CASH ETC THE POLITICIANS THROW.
MUST SOMEONE TELL/CHAMPION US TO KICK AGAINST ANY POLITICIAN THAT DID NOT PERFORM AFTER 4 YEARS. EVEN IF THE MISTAKE WAS COMMITTED AT THE FIRST FOR VOTING IN ANY INDIVIDUAL, I BELIEVE 4 YEARS IS ENOUGH FOR THE PERSON TO PROVE IF HE/SHE NEEDS ANOTHER 4 YEARS OR WE VOTE SUCH OUT FOR NOT PERFORMING.
JUST A PITY MOST NIGERIANS STILL VOTE FOR RICE AND SALT WHILE THOSE WE VOTED FOR ENRICH THEMSELVES WITHOUT INTEREST OF YOU AND I.

2 Likes

Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by jamace(m): 2:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
My people, Don't allow any politician to deceive una. Make una collect everything chop. Na una money. But make una no vote for am o. Be wise! angry angry

2 Likes

Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
Whilst the rice and salt is collected the electorate should go out and vote him out. The nation needs proper development(economic and infrastructural). As the bible says 'Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin' James 4:17 .The roads being constructed now in Otukpo and environs could and should have been constructed before now. Many lives and man hours lost due to the road would have been avoided.

Questions such as the following should be asked:

1. What is the source of the fund for road construction?
2. If its personal funds, this should also be queried as no one knows of any legitimate business Senator David Mark runs in Nigeria or elsewhere apart from politics.
2. If the funding had been available why wasn't the road constructed then... why now?

Let's put sentiments aside. Any underperforming elected official should be voted out. We don't have time for empty promises again. Our affinity should be for performance not mediocrity.

2 Likes

Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by MrCGPA(m): 2:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
yusuf99:
[color=#006600][/color]
Vote wiselyoo am not an idoma but the fact remain mark is d only political figure that entire tiv are afraid of, n besides the new guy is just too small to attract the fame mark generate!
You don't know what is happening in the modern politics. You are still a learner

1 Like

Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by preciousMI1(f): 2:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
twoondei:
All i see is desperation.

Anything for the Senate ticket!!

You've done it four times, is there something you're getting that we don't get?

there's something he left in d office and he needs to pick it up urgently...

2 Likes

Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by omenka(m): 2:20pm On Dec 01, 2015
yusuf99:
[color=#006600][/color]
Vote wiselyoo am not an idoma but the fact remain mark is d only political figure that entire tiv are afraid of, n besides the new guy is just too small to attract the fame mark generate!
Which Tiv people are afraid of Mark?? Even if they are, what has their fear brought the people of Zone C of which I'm from?? There a mutual mistrust and hatred between Mark and the Tivs, that is why he'd hardly invited to any major event taking place in Benue. The Ter Tarkaa was buried just a couple of days ago and he wasn't even
there- I guess he is even afraid of Akume.

Sixteen long years and there's been no federal presence attracted to the zone since Mark held sway besides one glorified secondary school called University of Medicine established last year (which has been closed by NUC), and a handful of jobs for Idomas in NSCDC, NIS, NCS, etc when his stooge Aba Moro held sway! Even with that, he used his wife and Aba Moro to swindle unemployed Nigerians!! What could be more cruel than that??

Even Otukpo which is the supposed HQ of Zone C is one undeveloped village, let alone Oju, Okpokwu, Ogbadibo, Obi, etc.

Now election is calling and they want to start distributing rice and what not. These politicians make me sick to my stomach honestly!! Don't they have any shame at all?? Haba.

We don't need someone famous, we need someone who can deliver some goodies to the electorates.

3 Likes

Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by Fmaniac(m): 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
If nt for ignorance,by dis tym,ppl from otukpo n d rest of idma speakin tribe shud b throwing stone at dis heartless man.does he even tink atal,he uses poverty to pepertualy subject d ppl to no choice dan volting him over n over again....infact Mark,mark my words....i imploy my great idomas as i am one too to b wise n stop allowing Davido Markebe to b fooling us

2 Likes

Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by MrCGPA(m): 2:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
I was soo flabbergasted when I passed through the Otukpo to Enugu road last year. The federal road is soo dilapidated that the type doesn't exist any where in Nigeria. Even the Otukpo is soo dirty. Those Benue people should use their common sense and vote David Mark out. He has over stayed his welcome.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by justiz5(m): 2:26pm On Dec 01, 2015

Please thou shall not make such a costly and gravious mistake/generalization next time.
@ the bolded
...........................................................................................................
You should have said 'Idoma People' and not the entire 'Benue' people. The 'Tiv people' especially the Benue Zone A Senatorial District from where former Gov. Gabriel Torwua Suswam Tingir..... Bla bla bla A.K.A tor gyo has come from, did not succeed in his Senatorial ambition, after spending hundreds of millions on the key stakeholders, especially the traditional rulers.

The typical Tiv man I know is very wise.

Hiahiahia hahahahahgringrin
Aytutu ka unô

Politicians! Is there anything called shame in their dictionary? Why now?

Benue people, please wise up. Do not sell your future for Rice and tin Tomatoes.
Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by swillonch(m): 2:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hey Senator Mark! Sixteen Years ago wen I was still a kid u Promised 2 #BringHome Apa state and we're all looking up to you even as you fly off our roofs every Friday and Sundays with that Helicopter and you forgot there was #Bad roads all around Zone C senatorial Zone.
The Time has come for you to witness the real change!
I remember the last time u fed us with your rice and u're still doing same again? I gues u're not use to our present era of #change.
Thanks to your Scholarship to the people of Benue, now we have no cause than to Navigate for #Change!
VOTE 4 Change, Vote APC, Vote Daniel ONJEH!!! grin angry cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by Charly68: 2:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
Papa David is doing corporate social responsibility. God bless you sir..you ought to have done this since but thank God for the court of Appeal. .Benue people if you sell your birthright,you will burn your fingers..you are free to collect the rice & eat well because it is part of your constituency entitlement .

2 Likes

Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by Fmaniac(m): 2:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hw many tymz wil dis short n heartless man continue to take advantage of d idoma ppl,otukpo expecialy.my idoma brodaz,pls fashin dis man,he doesn't mean well atal for any oda person other dan himself n his numerous wives.let him b voted out plssssss

1 Like

Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
What nerve angry and the zombie people go still vote am in because of this stupid move,where was he all the years he was in power,wallahi I dey vex right now
Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by gretblue: 2:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
There is God oooooo.This rice and tomatoes you are shaariiiiiiin.

1 Like

Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
Magician mark!!!! Four roads in 24 days.......daddy u can lie ooooooo

2 Likes

Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by secuma: 2:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
This is pure lies. These things were used in d first election. People should not spread lies . And please allow the people of zone c to decide.
Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by Nobody: 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
When are we going to start acting wise in this nation? I expect this man in question to have some shame but he's acting otherwise. Seems the crowd is gullible I guess
Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by asha01: 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
DONSMITH123:
Following the nullification of the 5th term election of former Senate President, David Mark by the Appellate Court, the campaign team of the ousted legislator have flooded the city of Otukpo with iodized salt, rice and tin tomatoes.

This is just as the Akpegede-born retired soldier has also commenced work on four different roads in the heart of the city.

A source told DAILY POST that among the roads billed for reconstruction are Otukpa, Owukpa and two others dominated by Idoma enone (west).

Mark has been facing criticisms for refusing to attract develop to the area, which is populated by most of his political rivals.

DAILY POST gathered that the road construction begins today, December 1 and are expected to reach completion before Christmas. The project is under the supervision of a certain Hon. Abel.

“As we speak, they have blocked Otukpa, Owukpa roads. The work is expected to start today, December 1 and reach completion before Christmas. We wonder where they have been,” the source said.

The rice crested with Mark’s picture and inscriptions that read, “Vote back senator Mark. If we retain him, the nation will retain us,” were apparently reserved after the general elections.

Already, Mark’s campaign team has been busy distributing the food items to residents of Otukpo.

It was gathered that while some rejected the ‘Greek gifts’ others accepted them and thanked the Okpokpowulu for remembering them.

Mark and Onjeh are expected to return to the polls after the Court of Appeal sacked him for rigging his way in.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/01/benue-south-david-mark-campaign-rice-salt-flood-otukpo-to-construct-four-roads-before-xmas-photos/

Mark! Mark! Markuuuuu! how many times did I call you.
for 4 terms of 16 years you did nothing, why is it now you remembered to block roads?
if you don't complete the construction before Christmas, more nemesis will befall you.

1 Like

Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by Pain(m): 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
FOOLS..

1 Like

Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by ayinde2ade(m): 2:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
angry tell him we are no FOOLS

1 Like

Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by lawalintown: 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
God will punish you.. a very big shame on Mark i never even expect you to re contest for the election, just go home and rest make u no get heart attack when u hear the out come of the election.
Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by Johnnyessence(m): 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
seriously mark will be defeated in the forth coming election next this stomach infrastructure projects he's embarking won't help him ooo. people are wise people of benue east and north gullible oooooooo. people will vote mark out in the next forth coming election ooo.
Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by doubleportion: 3:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
fire brigade! am sure that "one month" road will only be motorable for six month!
Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by neyogasgas: 3:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
The Old Bat thinks he is a hero like Fayose. Benue people better wise up. Collect "YOUR" rice, salt and tin tomato. Afterall, na your constituency alloweee the dude dey spend. However, kick his "overstuffed with loot" behind to the curbs with your votes!!!

It was gathered that while some rejected the ‘Greek gifts’ others accepted them and thanked the Okpokpowulu for remembering them.

Mark and Onjeh are expected to return to the polls after the Court of Appeal sacked him for rigging his way in.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/12/01/benue-south-david-mark-campaign-rice-salt-flood-otukpo-to-construct-four-roads-before-xmas-photos/[/quote]

1 Like

Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by repogirl(f): 3:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
Politricktians are a shameless bunch of miscreants! angry.... Na wa! His APC rival sef would be the same or worse!
Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by JakesJ(m): 3:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
Mr. Mark, Truely U're Very Rich In HeartlessNess. Why Not Allow Them To Death Till There Savior Or Messiah Comes, Instead Of Giving Them Hope By Feeding Them Now With Ur Evil Demonic Rice, Salt And Tomatoes, Then Later Abandon Them To End In Hell...God Will Surely Punish U "David Mark" Amen! And!! Amen!!!
Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by Mbediogu(m): 3:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
baby124:
Since morning, he just wake. He's had 16yrs, no show. Now when it's probably his last political adventure he's promising.

m

Chairman Abandoned Igbo property.
Raked in Billions. Governor Niger State.
Raked in trillions. Minister of
Communication. Raked in Trillions.
Senator President for 16 solid years.
Supervised Nigeria's improvishment.
Stole zillions. Still unfulfilled! Haba David
Mark ! !
Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by gotousa2013: 3:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
I wonder that kind of roads, that will take less than a month to complete. I smell rat here. Shaby roads
Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by jamace(m): 3:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
Chai, na so we go de dey? Nigerians wake up! angry
Re: David Mark Campaign Rice, Salt Flood Otukpo, To Construct Four Roads Before Xmas by Ozorc: 3:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
Fayose, FFK and Chukwudi44.... z time to start wailing... Benue is a replica of 16years abject penury of pdp... where David Mark, Suswan and ABBA Morro finished work... Am just passing....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What The New Oshodi And Airport Road Would Look Like - Ambode Reveals / Four Days Warning Strike To Begin On Monday - National Assembly Workers / Kano Elders Condemn Sanusi's Dethronement, Head To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.