Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! (36219 Views)

Beauty Shop Owners In Lagos, Please Come In / Shop Owners Agitates In Oshodi Over Demolishing Of Shops (photo) / Bank Fraudster' New Style Of Defrauding Innocents! A Must Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by pomsky: 10:27am On Dec 02, 2015
[left][/left]
macuwon:
A relatively familiar customer (in this particular case, an older woman) comes to your store claiming she owns a shop down the other street and describes it for you. Asking you to give her some goods to show a customer waiting for her (this customer could even call her on phone, describing the things he wants)

Since you have seen her face a few times buying from you and she is elderly, you foolishly trust her and give her the goods.

After about 5 minutes, she comes back with the goods, requesting for another one, this time, the goods would worth much more than the last one, promising to return the money or the goods immediately.

You give her, she goes, you wait and wait! You then smell endtime.

You decide to go and check her shop down the street, you hear the endtime message from the people in that area. 'there is no such shop or woman selling in this area' you have been duped!

You then realize its endtime.. You cry.. And the worst is that people would still blame you for being so careless, and maybe its not even ur shop. You end up using your saving for the year to pay!

Be wise! This happened to a friend of mine yesterday, she was duped of goods worth 47k here in lagos.

Endtime thieves everywhere

[size=14pt].......endtime posts everywhere![/size]

1 Like

Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by adellam16(f): 5:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
macuwon:
A relatively familiar customer (in this particular case, an older woman) comes to your store claiming she owns a shop down the other street and describes it for you. Asking you to give her some goods to show a customer waiting for her (this customer could even call her on phone, describing the things he wants)

Since you have seen her face a few times buying from you and she is elderly, you foolishly trust her and give her the goods.

After about 5 minutes, she comes back with the goods, requesting for another one, this time, the goods would worth much more than the last one, promising to return the money or the goods immediately.

You give her, she goes, you wait and wait! You then smell endtime.

You decide to go and check her shop down the street, you hear the endtime message from the people in that area. 'there is no such shop or woman selling in this area' you have been duped!

You then realize its endtime.. You cry.. And the worst is that people would still blame you for being so careless, and maybe its not even ur shop. You end up using your saving for the year to pay!

Be wise! This happened to a friend of mine yesterday, she was duped of goods worth 47k here in lagos.

Endtime thieves everywhere

the continuous use of endtime is becoming childish. Form ur own slang.
Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by macuwon(m): 5:25pm On Dec 03, 2015
adellam16:
the continuous use of endtime is becoming childish. Form ur own slang.

And how does it affect you in this endtime?
Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by udysweet(f): 6:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
macuwon:

Sharp guy, you quickly left.. It might be an endtime crowd
Female here o,lol! And all this "Endtime" ish I've been seeing all over NL,my eyes haf beginning to paining me,maybe I shd stat wearin som kinda ey glass dat will filter out any endtime word out,lol!
Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by adellam16(f): 12:09am On Dec 04, 2015
macuwon:

And how does it affect you in this endtime?
Question?
Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by macuwon(m): 1:51pm On Dec 04, 2015
udysweet:

Female here o,lol! And all this "Endtime" ish I've been seeing all over NL,my eyes haf beginning to paining me,maybe I shd stat wearin som kinda ey glass dat will filter out any endtime word out,lol!

Sorry for d endtime gender mixup...

All dis endtime gals dt would be sharp like guys

Plus i sell an endtime filter eye glass angry

Just ping me and ur endtime troubles are over grin

1 Like

Re: New Style Of Shoplifting, Shop Owners Beware! by charsobodo(m): 6:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
The key to avoiding those marauders is just to be extra careful.

https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/profiles/charsobodo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Protesters Shut Down Lagos Computer Village Over Installation Of Woman As Leader / How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) / Femi Otedola Throwback Photo With 3 Daughters, Tolani, DJ Cuppy And Temi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.