Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,632 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule (58257 Views)

Fayose Takes Father Christmas To The Streets Of Ado Ekiti (Pics) / Fayose Takes A Walk On Street After Anti-Fayose Protest / NNPC Is Now 'northern Nigeria Petroleum Company' - Nigerians Slam Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by anonimi: 5:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by shotster50(m): 5:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
Very rich coming from Fayose.. Since he came into office you only hear about him when he is riding Okada or pricing kpomo.. or blasting Buhari... Ekiti people deserve more than this eye service.. surely.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by flokii: 5:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
gretblue:
Fayose achievement in the last 1yr:
1 Full hate and death advertorial in daily newspapers
2Exposing how his mother uses diapers
3cuting of bush meat with market women.
4Comdeming the implementation of TSA account even though he lost the memory that his Hero Gej initiated the TSA.
5Leaving govt house to various local govt to eat amala on the road side.
I personally would have taken his critisms serious if he had done or made any meaningful governmental achievements since he came into power 1yr ago.

grin

you don forget say dem call am VAGABOND one time like that..

shame on Ekitans... with all their knowledge

1 Like

Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by anonimi: 5:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
gretblue:
You are the confused miracle seeker here.What did your Hero do with our oil money when the price of crude oil got to peak in the international market .when the oil revenue was booming for close to 4yrs.Your lone hero was busy looting.Now you could suddenly blame a new govt in power since you couldn't achieve anything in the last 16yrs .

FG, States, LGs Share N568.4 Billion for Oct

[img]http://cdn1.vanguardngr.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/412x247xOkonjo-Iweala-e1442838220305.jpg.pagespeed.ic.nz-K0adxSv.webp[/img]

Also, $1billion was proposed for distribution to complement shortfall in expected revenue." The $1billion is a compromise by the FG over its words in September not to augment shortfalls anymore.

Responding to the presentation, the chairman of the States Commissioners of Finance and Ebonyi State Commissioner of Finance, Mr Timothy Odaah, lamented that the statutory allocation was getting smaller and smaller. "It appears this is the worst in terms of returns. This is the least in allocations as far as this year is concerned. We are mourning the dearth of funds and this is a wakeup call for states and local governments to buoy up their internally generated revenue."

While appreciating the "magnanimity" of President Goodluck Jonathan to approve the $1billion from the excess crude account and to be shared among the federal, state and local governments, Odaah expressed disappointment with the returns made by the NNPC.

He said that [size=14pt]the states had requested for $2bn[/size] to complement for the shortfall in revenue but got only $1billion. In September, Odaah and fellow commissioners had walked out of the Accountant General of the Federation (AGF) when the federal government said that the framework of the 2013 budget was no longer realistic and it won't augment shortfall in revenue. Odaah raised issues with the statutory allocations of previous months.

More from: http://allafrica.com/stories/201311150323.html
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by nenergy(m): 5:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
xpac01:
I've always loved this man's courage and pelucidity stupidity. If only he can also present his own stewardship exactly the way he points at others too..
Stupidity smiley
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by kenx1(m): 5:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hope not from the state coffers
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by Rexnegro(m): 5:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
PassingShot:
Fayose has spent more time being a governor than PMB has spent being the president. What specific development has he brought to Ekiti in his over a year of governance?

Perhaps taking photo on Okada, on caterpillar, in the market place, in the kitchen cutting meat, etc is his own kind of development.

And to imagine the thug is some people's role model is very disturbing.
u dey mind the foolish and useless bastard called a gov? am proudly ashamed am from ekiti because of this thug....am sure he won't finish his tenure...slow but steady his own case file will soon be opened and all those fools calling him their role model will start saying he's been witch hunted.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by mpowa(m): 5:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
anonimi:

Another confused zombie spotted grin
Paper economy, did you say
How much was rice last year and how much is it now? LIARS are liable to die young cheesy

Need more SAMPLES of Jonathan's transformation from real people? Check the 15 pages in the thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/2117791/achievements-jonathan-sambo-administration-pictures

I don't have energy for any nonsense trashy discussion, you cannot sell Jona to me, he might be your rose model or ur Zero, that's ur cup of tea, u guyz still want to push Jona down our throat probably to make urselves feel good i dont know, they're still cleaning up his corruption laden administration till now, but it was good radiance, if you still want him as ur president, just relocate to Otuoke, he can be ur president forever there.
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by iretex1(m): 5:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
In my opinion, we shouldn't take side in this matter and to be more realistic, Buhari partly created the BH problem He inherited from the fmr gvt.
If Fayose is claimed not to be working, it's a wrong base for any logical comparison as we ought to match His manifestoes with His policies; I guessed that is what Fayose just did.
If we woudn't deceive ourself, we shd hold the present gvt responsible to live up to their promise and stop lying here and there, or didn't they get their facts right when developing their manifestoes?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by marwanafrica: 5:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
The guy is right, I just ok pray and hope buhari shld proove him wrong soon

1 Like

Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by anonimi: 5:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
Rexnegro:
u dey mind the foolish and useless bastard called a gov? am proudly ashamed am from ekiti because this thug....am sure he won't finish his tenure...slow but steady his own case file will soon be opened and all those fools calling him their role model will start saying he's been witch hunted.

Where were your sanctimonious selves when AreGbese and Fashola abandoned their jobs to only lambast Jonathan?
Where were you

MathsChic:
Some days ago, I was at a secondary school in Surulere (across the bridge from the Island) in Lagos for a friend's event where he is educating secondary students about the perils of peer pressure. I honestly wasn't expecting what I saw as the state of this secondary school.
It left me wondering if this was a school or a dump yard. Why in heaven's name are Nigerian leaders looking the other way while the young ones study in this sorry environment?

The attached pictures are what I saw. This is no secondary school. It's a hopeless shanty. I hope this gets to front page and attracts the necessary attention.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3124804_20151126164323_jpeg933998a57f8c28234ccaa665d2fefc46

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3124836_20151126163829_jpeg3798e0f98a572b323f9b9ab93cf4eb74

Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by ihatesycophant(m): 5:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
chukwudi44:

Have the chibok girls been found? Is Buhari's appointments balanced? Is our economy in a very bad state? I can go on and on!!
And in your demented brain you think those Chibok girls would be found? Even if anyone come to tell you, the girls would be found, won't you tell the person he's dreaming. The government cannot just come out and say, they cannot get them, government doesn't work like that, you must continue reassuring them not to dampen their trust on government. Records has shown that the possibility of rescuing those girls were high at the first and second week of adoption but the then government never believed anything like that happened due to negligence. Boko Haram itself had said the girls have been married out and you should believe many would have been used as suicide bombers. Stop joining PDP to play politics with human lives.
On his appointing only northerners to head sensitive post, I also go against that because federal character MUST be observed to the last letter, because he cannot tell me there is no capable hands in every region of Nigeria. However, it's his prerogative to appoint those he thinks can work and bring in what he wanted for the positive change of the nation. Let's give him time to test his appointment. Six months is too small to give verdict about his government.
What is your yardstick for measuring the economy that you sum it up as being bad? Well, to you the economy may be bad, if to eat your square meal has been taken off you and to others the economy may still be robust. In the last administration, we were told our economy was the best in Africa but what was the corresponding effect in the market? Was the price of indomie as bought in 2005 different from 2015? And we were told the economy is robust by PDP. It was only Iweala that said last year November that government would borrow to finance budget and to pay federal workers salaries in the year 2015.
Please I am expecting your on and on so as to react on them.
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by anonimi: 5:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
mpowa:
I don't have energy for any nonsense trashy discussion, you cannot sell Jona to me, he might be your rose model or ur Zero, that's ur cup of tea, u guyz still want to push Jona down our throat probably to make urselves feel good i dont know, they're still cleaning up his corruption laden administration till now, but it was good radiance, if you still want him as ur president, just relocate to Otuoke, he can be ur president forever there.

Don't be stupid.
No one is selling anything or anyone to you.
Just stop telling LIES. Okay

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by Forwetinnah: 5:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
mpowa:

Every thing under Gej where growing on paper, they were the best at putting false statistics together(Paper Economy), the more people are suffering, the more the economy was growing...at least bubu is not lying about the nation being broke.

Can you compare the situation now and the situation then since you think GEJs administration was all paper politics? Be real for REAL and please don't kid yourself about bubu being truthful. His government has told more lies in Just 6months than all past government put together. If paper politics was that easy, Booooohari should try it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by anonimi: 5:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
ihatesycophant:
And we were told the economy is robust by PDP. It was only Iweala that said last year November that government would borrow to finance budget and to pay federal workers salaries.

Please provide credible sources to where Iweala said in November, 2014 the government would borrow to pay salaries.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by mpowa(m): 5:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
anonimi:

Don't be stupid.
No one is selling anything or anyone to you.
Just stop telling LIES. Okay

And what lie exactly are you telling?
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by Forwetinnah: 6:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
gretblue:

Under Gej the economy was projected as growing economy. Do you know the meaning of projected and growing economy.You are one of those Gej sold the dubious economy rating to.If the trillions your lone Hero stole for their dubious electoral campaign were still in the govt cover.The better Nigeria it would have been for you and me.Tell your Heroes to return our yam.

..which yam?! The yam you blamers can't prove as stolen under GEJ, all we keep hearing are tales by moonlight to mislead. Ask the likes of Dasuki to return your yam NOT GEJ... by the way, what has the APC governors done with their bailouts so far? While you lot are looking for who to heap silly accusations on, look to the government of the day and ask them some serious questions. Don't say I didn't warn you
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by onunwa21(m): 6:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
urbanmonk:
If you think that Fayose is wrong, then go Mamaraba park near abuja now and shout "Sai buhari or change ". If you are lucky, you'll wake up in the hospital.

Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by MrPresident1: 6:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
anonimi:

Tinubu
Thugs
Touts

Spot the difference grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2147911_cymera20150222114530_jpegbb7cc5a3cc7ccee7c2b50b7bb8f36287

Thiefnububu be like Awon daaa, iyalaya won cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by mpowa(m): 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Can you compare the situation now and the situation then since you think GEJs administration was all paper politics? Be real for REAL

It is a process, the situation now cannot be separated from then, it was going worse and the whole thing could have collapsed if Gej was still in power.

I will not absorb PMB of any fault, they promised they'll come in and make changes, so they should bend down and get to work in cleaning all the mess, but who created all the mess in the 1st place? Have you been following Dansuki's story? we've not talked of Deziani yet o! The economy was in Comatose when Gej left, even after they've lost elections, they were still embezzling, whatever is bad now is still the mess created by Gej and his goons.
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by dridowu: 6:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
godoluwa:
r u high on cow urine? which Oyo is good?
Oyo is not good but better than Ekiti

1 Like

Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by keally: 6:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
Forwetinnah:

..which yam?! The yam you blamers can't prove as stolen under GEJ, all we keep hearing are tales by moonlight to mislead. Ask the likes of Dasuki to return your yam NOT GEJ... by the way, what has the APC governors done with their bailouts so far? While you lot are looking for who to heap silly accusations on, look to the government of the day and ask them some serious questions. Don't say I didn't warn you
. You've said it all
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by Forwetinnah: 6:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
mpowa:

It is a process, the situation now cannot be separated from then, it was going worse and the whole thing could have collapsed if Gej was still in power.

I will not absorb PMB of any fault, they promised they'll come in and make changes, so they should bend down and get to work in cleaning all the mess, but who created all the mess in the 1st place? Have you been following Dansuki's story? we've not talked of Deziani yet o! The economy was in Comatose when Gej left, even after they've lost elections, they were still embezzling, whatever is bad now is still the mess created by Gej and his goons.

There he goes again....GEJ and his goons, was Kwakwanso his goon? The late Audu, Fashola, Ameachi....just name them? Aren't they holding positions now? How come they're not in the news or being interrogated? Has Ameachi returned the $547 he erroneously paid into a foreign account?? All the thieves in flying colors are now Booooohari's buddies and you're here shouting Diezani. When it comes to corruption, the APC takes the cup with all the palm wine in it so pleaseee spare us the hogwash
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
GudluckIBB:

Mr correcter, what has foyose done in his state? Name just 2 and I will have eevery reason to say he's right.

Jonathan verbally gave a instruction to withdraw billions of Naira in weeks, u people didn't see anything wrong in that and you want Buhari to perform magic in 6 months. You people should always reason with ur head at times rather than ur anus!

are you saying one's performance can't be accessed in 6 months? oga calm down o. even in school u write assignments/tests that indicates how well you're learning and d teacher can start helping u from there so u don't fail the term. 6 months is enough to show signs of improvement and till today we r yet to understand this govt.
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by ihatesycophant(m): 6:20pm On Dec 01, 2015
Ayo Fayose is trying to redeem time and buy it up. He knows he still has some cases to face after losing constitutional immunity he's enjoying now. Who remember the case of him beating up a judge before his swearing-in? Who remember the case of using security agencies to rig his election? Who remember him flouting the constitution by disallowing Ekiti lawmakers engaging in their constitutional legislative duties? Who remember him signing into law 2015 budget with 6 lawmakers without following constitutional lay-down rules?
He's doing this so that when he finally loses his immunity and the law caught up with him, he would be able to say, he was being victimised because he talk against Buhari. Please let it be on record everyone and APC, don't let Fayose's drama jell. He must face the law for beating a sitting judge.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by Joarams(m): 6:24pm On Dec 01, 2015
neolboy:
The Lone voice of the South-West. Love ur guts but take am slow make dem no start probing u

That's exactly what he wants so he can shout witch-hunt as the reason he didn't perform for his people.

Otherwise, full page advert for what? Waste of his peoples' resources. He should remember campaign is over until 2018/2019
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by aresa: 6:25pm On Dec 01, 2015
lol @ idle governor Baba eleran..... grin

This clown really need to stick to his roadside comedy duties I swear.. grin

Poor ekiti people thought they voted for a governor, not knowing they voted for worthless and incompetent roadside comedian, incompetent loser and national waka about gossiper... grin

Over a year in office, the idle clown neva tar ordinary sidewalk, never commission 1 kiosk.... grin.

What a waste. grin
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by GudluckIBB(m): 6:25pm On Dec 01, 2015
geccibede:

are you saying one's performance can't be accessed in 6 months? oga calm down o. even in school u write assignments/tests that indicates how well you're learning and d teacher can start helping u from there so u don't fail the term. 6 months is enough to show signs of improvement and till today we r yet to understand this govt.

What has fayose done in Ekiti? He took over Ekiti 5th Oct 2014 and GMP took over on May 29th 2015.

Anyway if you are not comfortable with PMB, u can go to Aso rock and remove him.

I guess That will bring down ur high blood preasure.
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by jaymichael(m): 6:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
mpowa:

See, truth be told, Buhari had not performed to expectation yet, but he was a better option, with Gej, the country would have sunk by now, it was just going down, we're still suffering from that Mal-administration now...but I expect Buhari to seat up, they were voted for to correct the wrongs, not to continue it...we can still give them benefit of doubt, but it was right everyone is crying so they know we're not feeling their promised change, if things still don't change, we'll change them.
A very objective critique.
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by bijelee(m): 6:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
Less we forget, is it not this same Fayose's rigged election tape we all heard, and we saw his executive rascality in the way he treated 19 opposition law makers and slapped one of the judicial workers, tore registers, mobilized thugs at will. He attacked Buhari all through the electioneering campaign and even wished him death. He campaigns failed woefully and Buhari even waxed stronger. No civil or right thinking person will go the way of Fayose in providing viable critisms, pull him down syndrome will never work.
The moment Jonathan flagged off his campaign he never focused on what he had done to be re elected or what he will do further, all he did was washing down his opponents which backfired. Fayose should focus on governance and stop this motor park jibes.
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by aresa: 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
geccibede:

You should at least first help us access this blah blah mouths 1 year achievement just to prove to us that it's possible to access 6 months performance.

You can not access 1 whole year, but you are crying about over 6 months..

Why not just state PDP's first 6 months achievement if PMB's first 6 months matter to you..

How hypocritical and illogical can you people be..

Hypocrites..
Re: Photo: Fayose Takes Full Page Advert To Slam Buhari’s 6-month Rule by Joarams(m): 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
Royalty1:
I voted and even campaigned for Buhari, But I am now disappointed in his Governance.
No fuel and no relief in sight even after making himself minister for petroleum.

Power has dropped badly, there hasn't being electricity in my area for 6 days now.
I had to go to the filling station and queue for hours with my generator as they wouldn't sell into jerry cans.

He needs to wake up fast before all hope is lost!

This is not the Change I voted for!

If Buhari is actually performing, Fayose would have nothing tangible to say. Unfortunately, this is not so.

If you truly understood why you voted and campaigned, then you'll be a little more patient.

If you've been in charge of a near bankrupt company or even a healthy one for that matter, you'll understand how difficult it is to immediately turn around and start producing results with new policies.

Truth is...the expectations of Nigerians from Buhari are unrealistic. They're near impossible!

We told people that the fuel queues will return...the problem is fundamental and cannot be wished away no matter Buhari's good intentions. Nigeria must evolve by process not by miracle. Development is a process of building not a new toy you can just purchase from the market and suddenly upgrade status among friends.

God bless Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ganduje Shuts Down Kano Stadium Ahead Of Atiku’s Visit / Border Closure: Benin, Niger Economies Under Pressure / Armored Tanks Guard Plateau COVID-19 Palliatives Warehouse As Youths Break In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.