Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,176 members, 7,780,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:07 AM

Can Date Of Birth Be Changed,after Opening A Bank Account?? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can Date Of Birth Be Changed,after Opening A Bank Account?? (24145 Views)

Annoying Things That Happen Every Time You Have To Enter A Bank(Photos) / How A Pregnant Lady Extorted Money From Customers At A Bank / Requirements In Opening A Corporate Bank Account In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Date Of Birth Be Changed,after Opening A Bank Account?? by awesomegenius(m): 4:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
Bankers In The House,Plz i Need Your Help ooh.Is It Possible To Change The Date Of Birth I used in Opening My Account??
Re: Can Date Of Birth Be Changed,after Opening A Bank Account?? by micson: 4:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
YES YOU CAN SIMPLY GO TO COURT AND SWEAR AN AFFIDAVIT THEN TAKE THE PAPER TO THE BANK AND THEY WILL OR YOU SHOULD GO THERE WITH A VALID DOCUMENT THAT HAS THAT DATE OF BIRTH YOU WANT TO CHANGE TO.
Re: Can Date Of Birth Be Changed,after Opening A Bank Account?? by Onyenna(m): 5:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
It's very possible via sworn affidavit. ....

....but OP oooh....nah football age things?......**just thinking*****.......lol....
Re: Can Date Of Birth Be Changed,after Opening A Bank Account?? by awesomegenius(m): 6:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
Onyenna:
It's very possible via sworn affidavit. ....

....but OP oooh....nah football age things?......**just thinking*****.......lol....

LOL no sir,i increased my age to a banking eligibility age

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Date Of Birth Be Changed,after Opening A Bank Account?? by awesomegenius(m): 6:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
micson:
YES YOU CAN SIMPLY GO TO COURT AND SWEAR AN AFFIDAVIT THEN TAKE THE PAPER TO THE BANK AND THEY WILL OR YOU SHOULD GO THERE WITH A VALID DOCUMENT THAT HAS THAT DATE OF BIRTH YOU WANT TO CHANGE TO.

Even after BvN?
Re: Can Date Of Birth Be Changed,after Opening A Bank Account?? by Onyenna(m): 7:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
awesomegenius:

LOL no sir,i increased my age to a banking eligibility age

wow.....I'm hearing this for the first time. ..... 'eligibility age for banking"..... I'm aware parents open accounts for their lil kids who don't even know what banking is all about........ what's the least age allowed if I may ask..... I wanna learn too.....
Re: Can Date Of Birth Be Changed,after Opening A Bank Account?? by winetapper: 8:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
Onyenna:

wow.....I'm hearing this for the first time. ..... 'eligibility age for banking"..... I'm aware parents open accounts for their lil kids who don't even know what banking is all about........ what's the least age allowed if I may ask..... I wanna learn too.....

1 Like

Re: Can Date Of Birth Be Changed,after Opening A Bank Account?? by awesomegenius(m): 8:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
Onyenna:

Yes bro,kiddies account..............to enjoy banking benefits u have to be 18years and above
Re: Can Date Of Birth Be Changed,after Opening A Bank Account?? by Onyenna(m): 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
awesomegenius:

Yes bro,kiddies account..............to enjoy banking benefits u have to be 18years and above

thanks bro....
Re: Can Date Of Birth Be Changed,after Opening A Bank Account?? by Onyenna(m): 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
winetapper:
thanks.....
Re: Can Date Of Birth Be Changed,after Opening A Bank Account?? by awesomegenius(m): 9:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
Onyenna:

thanks bro....

Uwc,wanna use my real age cos of national I.D card
Re: Can Date Of Birth Be Changed,after Opening A Bank Account?? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
I advice you just use your account like that...

As long as you have a Government ID e.g Passport or Voters Card that shows that current Age.. you are good to go! You wont have problem because to start changing the age.. first:

- You Lied With Your Initial Age To The Bank: Criminal Offence(Fraud)

- The ID Card you used was a fake card(Criminal Offense)

- Swear Avidafit, Police Report.. blah blah blah

Bros, just continue using your account like that
Re: Can Date Of Birth Be Changed,after Opening A Bank Account?? by awesomegenius(m): 9:39am On Dec 02, 2015
coolsix:

As long as you have a Government ID e.g Passport or Voters Card that shows that current Age.. you are good to go! You wont have problem because to start changing the age.. first:

Tnx bro,but the main reason why i want to change my D.O.B is because i'll be applying for national I.d card next year
Re: Can Date Of Birth Be Changed,after Opening A Bank Account?? by DRosee: 6:05pm On Jan 21, 2020

Back in the days ID card was not required for account opening... just fill a form and with the form they take your information especially opening a student account...

Me had a mistake on my name both day year and month I was.. i recieved Birthday messages from my bank on a wrong date and I discovered that they said I was 9 years old against the information I actually provided... so it's a thing of just swearing an affidavit with a valid ID card and nepa bill chikina

(1) (Reply)

Kingsley Moghalu Reveals The Problem With The Naira / 13 Online Business Ideas That Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2019 / Dangote @ 62: Femi Otedola Wish Him "Happy Birthday With Lovely Message"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.