Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,878 members, 7,802,833 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds (89910 Views)

Photo: When You Have A Phd In Plumbing / When You Just Bought Iphone 6 And The Trumpet Sounds / HILARIOUS PHOTO: When Pastor Say's "Your Blessing Is On The Way"..lolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by JudgementHammer: 8:25pm On Dec 01, 2015
RickRichards:

What's so special about sex? undecided There are thousands of activities that are more important than sex. You only need to "grow up" to realize that fact, and see things for what they truly are.
What are you feeling like? Why emphasizing a fact that everyone knows but are just joking about. Its ppl like u that'll beg ur wife always for an extra round
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by Ohluwakoded(m): 8:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
BEC NEW CONSULT

EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS TODAY...
1. Register your business in nigeria today legally and with ease.
2. Get the best of branding services.
3. Expand your company's reach and popularity.
4. Increase your customer base and turnover.
5. Have an active online presence for your business.
6. Build a professional class and customer friendly website for your business.

Visit: www.becnewmedia.com
Or call +234 (0) 8148423487, +234 (0) 8159580951
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
sex is overrated.
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by Gofwane(m): 8:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
Back then when i was in year 1 at technical college, our seniors use to tell us that jesus is going to come before we get to become seniors like then.

Chai, so one day i told one of my seniors that since they said jesus was going to come back before we became seniors, i told him that he that must have graduated by then, what's the use of the certificates he worked so hard to get since he isn't gonna use it to get a job.

Mehn, the kind panel beating i chop that day no be small o
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by Vikky014(f): 8:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
idleness and joblessness is actually a disease
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by Vikky014(f): 8:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
idleness and joblessness is actually a disease hw can sex be an issue to sm1 to d extent of considering trumpet sounding and all that. u mean small children wunt like the trumpet cos they r yet to grow up for sex i dnt get it

1 Like

Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by richardoz(m): 8:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
it does not matter if he eventually makes heaven!
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by preetyb(f): 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
U no even think of the fire wey go burn u if ur name is not found in the book of like, na virgin nd dis virgin u dey think of.

Na wa 2 u o
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by Evathyst(f): 8:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
Speechless3:

You sound like a V grin
Nah! He sounds more like Gay! wink smiley
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by KATAMOLE: 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
END TIME VIRGINITY grin grin
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by XaintJoel20: 8:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
What is so special about this sex of a thing I would gladly meet my Lord and Shepherd.. Heaven is more precious to me than 1000000 sexy ladies.
#ProudlyVirgin
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by tosyne2much(m): 8:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
tpiadotcom:
NL IT folks again.

this is on front page because the poster is a mod or a friend of the mods?
seriously ? You think am a mod ? cheesy
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by tosyne2much(m): 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
Vikky014:
idleness and joblessness is actually a disease hw can sex be an issue to sm1 to d extent of considering trumpet sounding and all that. u mean small children wunt like the trumpet cos they r yet to grow up for sex i dnt get it
Yes you are so on point

But mind you, I'm yet to see employed people referring to others as being jobless. However, na retaaard like una wey no get shishi for bank always refer to people as being jobless

Whether I'm jobless or not, I don't think it should affect you life in any way.

Though I don't really quote retaards like you. I just have to do that this night

Don't even dare reply cos you won't have my attention

Goodnyt cool
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by marlockj: 9:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
misspicy:

grin.....na true you talk o

please will you disvirgin me? cry

Deflower not disvirgin,this shows you are far from being a virgin.

He who owns a car knws his plate number.

Virgins will even be shy to write what you wrote.

1 Like

Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by Alhajipaulo(m): 9:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
hahn:
God will provide lots of virgin pvssy and dick for the righteous grin
boss.. please next time don't use the name of da lord in vein!! tanks..
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by judedwriter(m): 9:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
For those of you who don't know---they will be plenty of sex during the millenia rule of christ on earth grin Besides that, sex isn't evrything
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by fyneboi79(m): 9:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
RickRichards:

What's so special about sex? undecided There are thousands of activities that are more important than sex. You only need to "grow up" to realize that fact, and see things for what they truly are.
People like dis molest kids. Children beware of.
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by fyneboi79(m): 9:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
RickRichards:

People like dis Rickrichards molest kids. Children beware .
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by misspicy(f): 9:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

He should contest for Mr NL next year. Him & that demilare guy. Enough with the average looking dudes with yellow eyes that normally take part in Mr NL. You with me? We'll be their "whoop whoop" campaign girls grin
now this is an idea i can relate with cheesy......why dont we take it up....but d present mr NL is not average looking o,his cute but he deactivated
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by Jinf: 9:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
Evathyst:
*Gay Alert*
LMAO i didn't won't to comment but when i saw this i just had to. Seriously seeing some *Gay Alert*
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by hoebamaa(m): 9:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Virgin 4 life grin
keep on deceiving yourself.
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by Vikky014(f): 9:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
Yes you are so on point

But mind you, I'm yet to see employed people referring to others as being jobless. However, na retaaard like una wey no get shishi for bank always refer to people as being jobless

Though I don't really quote retaards like you. I just have to do that this night

Goodnyt cool
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by Geenickel(m): 9:20pm On Dec 01, 2015
misspicy:
grin.....na true you talk o
please will you disvirgin me? cry
Angel u shuld use... #Deflower# disvirgin is nt an English word
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by hoebamaa(m): 9:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
marlockj:

Total knock out

2 Likes

Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by Vikky014(f): 9:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
Yes you are so on point

Goodnyt cool
HE IS PAINED. SEX SEX SEX SEX ALL THE TIME SHUU. NT AS IF U CAN CARE FOR A BABY WHN U FINALLY GET HER PREGNANT. THE NEXT THREAD WILL BE HW U WANT HER TO ABORT IT. EURO TOXIN IS BLOCKING YOUR THINKING FACULTY. UR BANK ACCOUNT IS FILLED WITH MILLIONS OF SEX IDEAS NOT MONEY. NTN IS GOOD ABT DIS NIGHT UNTIL U FLUSH UR BRAIN.
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by BIDEEN: 9:24pm On Dec 01, 2015
SirWere:
Haaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sirwere don talk oooooo

Thank God I'm not a virgingringringringrin
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
marlockj:

Nice one bro! a virgin will never claim she is one, not even among her male or female friends. Most times they act the opposite way by claiming to be sex pro's.
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by FlyboyZee: 9:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Virgin 4 life grin
May you not end up an Mgbeke, in Jesus name. Amen...
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
And u'll be disvirgin in heaven.
End time virginity
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
fyneboi79:
People like dis molest kids. Children beware .
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by Jinf: 9:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
Vikky014:

** Uhmmm i would have said "actually lack of sense of humour is a disease" but i won't. **

Calm down. This post is clearly meant as a joke.
Re: Photo: When You Keep Your Virginity Till Wedding Night & The Trumpet Sounds by drealzum(m): 9:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
My facial look will be " I made it".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funny Kermit The Frog Memes / Hilarious Photos Of "His Oga At The Top" (NSCDC) / So Funny Pics To Start Your Week With I Guess So

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.