Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? (55371 Views)

"Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady / He Came Into My Room & Saw My W,et P,u.ssy He Quickly Took Off His Boxers / How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by gabbidonb(m): 1:25am On Dec 02, 2015
Liar
Estharfabian:
I've lost count, really.....undecided Five times?? perhaps ten times a day?
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by Kirinwa: 1:32am On Dec 02, 2015
Estharfabian:
Nigerian Guys>≥>>>>>>>Once A Monthlipsrsealed eww?

Normal Healthy routine should be [size=28pt]thrice[/size] A Day...undecided

I guess you change your pant every minute abi. I have met girls like you and they are often dirty.

Next!
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by JohnReese: 1:43am On Dec 02, 2015
But how can u wait till ur boxer start smelling. Guy u need as many boxers as possible. If u have many u will be changing it, bit because u have just 3, u want to manage. Boxers is just 2 hundred, with 2k u will buy 10. She's very right, u shld change ur boxer daily, singlet too. I made sure I bought Atleast 5 boxers every 2 months, I ve over 30 now, same with singlet, will u be happy if ur girlfriend doesn't change her panties daily? That thing called private part usually has dis odour u wldnt like no matter how neat u are, so d best thing is change ur panties/ boxers as often as possible but never wear d same boxer for 2days
Bintus2much:
I recently had an argument with my GF about how often I change my Boxers. I told her I do it once in two days.

Although I could change it in a day if I have done something very hectic that caused me to sweat excessively. She maintained that I change my Boxers on a daily basis.

Fellow Male Nairalandrers, please I need your opinion on this issue. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by Jonwesley(m): 2:12am On Dec 02, 2015
Please let me ask "does men's boxers equivalent to women's pants? Don't men wear pants under their boxers? Or am I the odd person out here?

How comfortable can a man possibly be with only boxers in positioning and packing his penis and the scrotum in that open leg thing called boxers.

But women used to ask or yab men when their groin look bulky and they usually say "you didn't pack well" suggesting your penis and scrotum are out of place. Wouldn't a penis be dangling or move uncontrollably like ringing a bell?

Me I wear pants inside my boxers and they are all whites in colour. I have them plenty that I wear them once daily and wash them on weekends or midweek if I have time. I don't wear any pant or boxers at night but i wear an open 3/4 shorts, just shortknickers,
night wear or a pyjamas. Then I change my boxers midweek to Friday depending on how much I sweat. I can't imagine what wearing boxers alone without pants will be like for me.
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by RichieF27: 2:18am On Dec 02, 2015
So only when you bath you change your panties ? Wow
sinaj:
ladies change deir pant afta their bath

Nd we bath not less dan twice a day wink
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by axeman10(m): 2:39am On Dec 02, 2015
We should question why most packs of boxers come in threes? The reason why naija girls buy a pack of 3 boxers as your birthday gift...

Because you are to wear one on Monday, turn it inside out on Tuesday. Wear another one on Wednesday, turn it inside out on Thursday. And wear the third on Friday, then turn it inside out on Saturday. On Sunday you are required to go tubeless.

On a serious note, remove your boxers at the end of each day and put in your laundry basket. You don't have to wear anything to bed. It is healthier to allow that region get fresh air and free movement from evening till the next morning.
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by batulakarada: 2:52am On Dec 02, 2015
sage2:

No, I don't have a room mate. Sharing a room with another male is like torture for me. I am complete naked as I type this.
That's cool .Whatever you are comfortable with
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by Nobody: 3:34am On Dec 02, 2015
I change my boxers daily and actually sleep in them at night in winter months. Summer months, i change daily and sleep naked!!
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by chuzero(m): 3:45am On Dec 02, 2015
End time boxer
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by jomoh: 4:04am On Dec 02, 2015
misspicy:
I said it on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2610827/dirty-secret-guys-wardrobe-18 that some guys are so dirty...imagine changing your boxers once in two days shocked...I pity you gurlfriend sef,how does she manage to allow that kin thing in her ****** lipsrsealed

PunkyVeer:
That's gross. It should be daily.

Hello. Girls.

Have you forgotten guys don't have an open wound down there that bleeds for 5 straight days every month.

Have you forgotten we don't get wet. We get hard. So its mostly dry down there.

Have you forgotten its a boxers that is free not a pant that hugs the crotch.

Instead of worrying about his boxers hygiene you should be bothered about his hygiene when visiting the loo.

Some people visit the loo and use just a bowl of water to clean I visit the loo and use me half a bucket to clean me self. Sometimes add detergent. That's hygiene.

#Team2DaysBoxers #NoForming

1 Like

Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by bummyla(m): 4:46am On Dec 02, 2015
Please ask my friend Bovi he changes his own once in 6 months, 2 times in a year! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by GentleFrank(m): 5:00am On Dec 02, 2015
Once a day

••• Do you want to catch your cheating Boyfriend or Girlfriend instantly? See my signature below!!! cheesy grin cheesy
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by fartkay(m): 5:04am On Dec 02, 2015
Estharfabian:
I've lost count, really.....undecided Five times?? perhaps ten times a day?

Ur de discharge frequently ni or wat. Wetin de make u change up to ten times, still can fathom.
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by Nobody: 5:06am On Dec 02, 2015
sinaj:
One in 2days ke

I pity d gel dat bury her head there lipsrsealed
naija girls una can form
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by DedeNkem: 5:11am On Dec 02, 2015
Bintus2much:
I recently had an argument with my GF about how often I change my Boxers. I told her I do it once in two days.

Although I could change it in a day if I have done something very hectic that caused me to sweat excessively. She maintained that I change my Boxers on a daily basis.

You're f*ucking dirty! I don't even want to image what your chic has been going through.

You may wear one shirt or trouser in two days but NOT your undies!

You MUST change your underwear at least once a day. Changing more than once a day is also recommended if you've been to the gym or are heading out on a date.

I personally have a twice-a-day rule: one pair for daytime, and a fresh pair for bedtime.

Some men and women lack basic hygiene. It's very pathetic and disgusting!

Maintaining a good hygiene habit not only makes your partner happy (if he or she is the clean type), it's also healthy!

1 Like

Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by Nobody: 5:14am On Dec 02, 2015
Estharfabian:
twice is cool...undecided We are naturally clean beings....
naija girls i know very wellsounds funny you are naturally forming
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by PLANETMARS(m): 5:16am On Dec 02, 2015
sinaj:
One in 2days ke

I pity d gel dat bury her head there lipsrsealed
see ya teeth me that change boxer once in a leap year what wud u na say?
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by iamord(m): 5:26am On Dec 02, 2015
misspicy:
I said it on this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2610827/dirty-secret-guys-wardrobe-18 that some guys are so dirty...imagine changing your boxers once in two days shocked...I pity you gurlfriend sef,how does she manage to allow that kin thing in her ****** lipsrsealed
for Bleep sakes are there not ladies that don't change their pant for up to a week?? And still come out loaded with makeup?!? Rub and shine and shit??
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by mikaael(m): 5:32am On Dec 02, 2015
PrimeMinisterr:
. . . . lol, you gotta be kidding ! who does that ?
Probably he still uses diapers!!...
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by rhames(m): 5:51am On Dec 02, 2015
Bintus2much:

Change it everyday.
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by miqos02(m): 5:53am On Dec 02, 2015
hmmm
sapiosexual1:
In this context, do it as often as she wants. The hygiene of your down under is paramount to her. Afterall, shez the one giving you head.
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by Nobody: 5:57am On Dec 02, 2015
Estharfabian:

I know this must be a lady's comment grin grin
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by chronique(m): 5:58am On Dec 02, 2015
Those of you claiming you change your boxers 3 times a day are either liars,or jobless. Are you guys trying to tell me you take spare boxer shorts with you to work? A man that has left the house in the morning to go to work,where will he get the chance to change his boxers? You gus should go easy on your lies joor.

1 Like

Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by Caleb5: 6:07am On Dec 02, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
once a year does it for me.
.....! LOLZ !..... grin
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by kidamoses1: 6:07am On Dec 02, 2015
NEXT MATCH INFO FOR X-MASS WEDNESDAY 2ND DECEMBER 2015
>>ODD;450
>>TIP;1\2
>>MATCH;()
>>SAFE 100%
INTERESTED PEOPLE INBOX ME FOR DETAILS
N\B;MAKE MONEY WITH US 3DAYS IN A WEEK FOR THE UP COMING XMASS
FACEBOOK; JAMES OGBEBOR
CALLS;08136110520
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by airex(m): 6:07am On Dec 02, 2015
Estharfabian:

Only a jobless person like u would change underwear thrice a day. How does someone who goes to work and come late in d evening have d chance for dat?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 02, 2015
joseph1832:
What about the guy who buries his head in a woman who changes her panties once in 3 days, and that's with her pubic hair still intact and she wears black panties.

[size=22pt]YUCK!!![/size]
God forbid bad thing

You mean billies, pig and dogs still bury their head in a girl's vj shocked

Only a filty retąrd does that.
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by KillerBeauty(f): 6:11am On Dec 02, 2015
scholes0:

lies ....
I'm not lying o.
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by KillerBeauty(f): 6:13am On Dec 02, 2015
Danfuster:

Tribal bigotry is bad for your being, abstain from it
I'm not been tribalistic. That is what he said to me for real
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 02, 2015
KillerBeauty:
My yoruba exboyfriend changes his boxers only wen it has started itching him in his body. Thats is y I broke up with him
You must also be a filthy dolt.

For how long did you say the relationship last again

2 years abi undecided

Smello nie sad
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by Nobody: 6:20am On Dec 02, 2015
Estharfabian:

Chai, there is God oo! That means u will change yours 8times in a day Na .
Re: How Often Should A Guy Change His Boxers? by babafirst(m): 6:20am On Dec 02, 2015
For me anytime I take a shower I must change my boxers,it's non negotiable.And I bath atleast twice a day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Chinese Wife-To-Be / 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / Lady Prevents Girl From Coming Near Her Man (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.