Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,482 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa (41876 Views)

Why EFCC, ICPC, AGF May Lose More Corruption Cases / How EFCC Arrested Omisore After Locking Himself Up In Bedroom / I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by kidamoses1: 6:14am On Dec 02, 2015
NEXT MATCH INFO FOR X-MASS WEDNESDAY 2ND DECEMBER 2015
>>ODD;450
>>TIP;1\2
>>MATCH;()
>>SAFE 100%
INTERESTED PEOPLE INBOX ME FOR DETAILS
N\B;MAKE MONEY WITH US 3DAYS IN A WEEK FOR THE UP COMING XMASS
FACEBOOK; JAMES OGBEBOR
CALLS;08136110520
Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by smilenogo: 6:31am On Dec 02, 2015
No be smalll tin
Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by xtervaganza(m): 6:35am On Dec 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

I hope you will bury your heads in shame when these charges are thrown out!The charges are just plain ridiculous!! No Government agency just pays money to anyone without any clear reason,If you tell me the contract sum was inflated then it might be somehow reasonable
your brain don mix with kunu

1 Like

Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by sweatlana: 6:40am On Dec 02, 2015
wachakuta:
Anybody dat come nd shout winch hunt... may d God of chicken Pox descend on his/her Family

IT'S IS A WITCH HUNT! 56 BILLION NAIRA TILL DATE IS MISSING FROM RIVERS STATE TREASURY. WHY HAS AMEACHI BEING ARRESTED DESPITE SEVERAL PETITIONS?
Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by Proffdada: 6:45am On Dec 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

Don't mind the fools,I wonder what business Dokpesi has with the importation of arms,we will know more when these cases get to court.
it's not the arms deal, it's the money trail
I think you know this but trying to vindicate a red-handed criminal will take a lot of high brow intelligent lawyer

1 Like

Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by babafirst(m): 6:54am On Dec 02, 2015
wachakuta:
Anybody dat come nd shout winch hunt... may d God of chicken Pox descend on his/her Family
Aaaaaaaaaameeeenn!
Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by amstamon: 6:58am On Dec 02, 2015
Oga stop talking like a fool, you are a business man don't mean you can go into any kind of business or buy any kind of goods, buying a stolen goods also makes you a thief. Okay try go buy motor wey dem thief or just ordinary stolen Nokia 3310,make u see within go land for ur head.
Endtime dull brain.

Bollinger:
“They believe the funds were budgeted for arms procurement but was diverted to Mr. Dokpesi.” if this is true, then i see no reason why he was arrested. He is a businessman and he was given payment for services rendered or to be rendered. How is he to know if the funds were meant for arms procurement? It's just like arresting an owner of a TV station who does adverts for dubious pastors who rip off their congregation.

2 Likes

Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by babafirst(m): 6:59am On Dec 02, 2015
dammytosh:
At least evidence of the payment would be shown in court if true.

Dokpesi 2.1 billion

Bafarawa 4.6 billion shocked

No wonder they fought against change and some poor electorate who can not reason on their own joined the fight against change grin
Definitely there must be evidence.If they had known that PMB would win the election I am sure they would have rejected an interbank transaction and asked for cash even if it will require trucks to move the blood money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by Proffdada: 7:03am On Dec 02, 2015
Bollinger:
“They believe the funds were budgeted for arms procurement but was diverted to Mr. Dokpesi.” if this is true, then i see no reason why he was arrested. He is a businessman and he was given payment for services rendered or to be rendered. How is he to know if the funds were meant for arms procurement? It's just like arresting an owner of a TV station who does adverts for dubious pastors who rip off their congregation.
do you know the meaning of "aiding and abetting "
Defamation of character by biased journalism Is Also a crime, like Buhari will say: there's freedom of speech but freedom after the speech cannot be guaranteed grin
Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by Proffdada: 7:05am On Dec 02, 2015
amstamon:
Oga stop talking like a fool, you are a business man don't mean you can go into any kind of business or buy any kind of goods, buying a stolen goods also makes you a thief. Okay try go buy motor wey dem thief or just ordinary stolen Nokia 3310,make u see within go land for ur head.
Endtime dull brain.

don't mind the crook, and tomorrow he'll start blaming govt is corrupt
Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by kay29000(m): 7:08am On Dec 02, 2015
podosci:
The politicians who have enslaved us don't care about tribe, religion or ethnicity. They steal and share the loot amongst themselves. But the poor and enslaved Nigerians are the onces bothering about trivial issues.

EXACTLY!!! This is so true.

1 Like

Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by babafirst(m): 7:10am On Dec 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

I hope you will bury your heads in shame when these charges are thrown out!The charges are just plain ridiculous!! No Government agency just pays money to anyone without any clear reason,If you tell me the contract sum was inflated then it might be somehow reasonable
I agree no govt agency does that but the GEJ administration was reckless because it was beyond their wildest imagination that APC would win the election.The point is what biz does Dokpesi or Bafarawa have with the NSA to receive such huge amounts from the NSA?This is blood money,our army is Ill equipped,soldiers were bullied into battle with weapons purchased in the 60s and 70s and most lost their lives due to the greed of some politicians and generals.
Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by babafirst(m): 7:14am On Dec 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

It won't be up to you or Buharo to decide if anyone would leave or not,thye courts will decide that when the time comes.
The same court you criticize when the judgement is against your whims and aspirations.Thank God you have agreed the courts would decide
Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by Shakur86(m): 7:18am On Dec 02, 2015
jacabi:
Dasuki's lawyer, Joseph Daudu. Saraki's lawyer, Joseph Daudu.
exactly my thought too, im suspicious
Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by babafirst(m): 7:18am On Dec 02, 2015
dammytosh:

From NSA to AIT ?

I just pray this is not true if not High Chief Dokpesi go get VIP cell for prison.

I still don't know how he escapedid the Abuja bomb blast case.
And the so called High(high as in ogogoro)Chief was once reported to be owing his workers.Wetin he take the money do?
Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by JohnReese: 7:21am On Dec 02, 2015
Useless and clueless government, u keep arresting friends and allies of PDP, so wen are u gonna arrest jonathan? If u can't arrest jonathan den fuccking release dis men. After all the head dey say must always take responsibility. I'm not just happy dat jonathan is quiet, except may be he has made some sort of deal with buhari. Both jonathan and buhari are useless. Mtchewwwww
Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by babafirst(m): 7:22am On Dec 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

Don't mind the fools,I wonder what business Dokpesi has with the importation of arms,we will know more when these cases get to court.
He has no biz with arms and that is why he is a thief.If the money had been transferred from Ministry of Information or even NOA we understand but why NSA?Why was the money not routed through the relevant agencies?It's blood money,they must cough it out.
Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by JohnReese: 7:23am On Dec 02, 2015
Wot fuccking thought? Dats the hottest lawyer right now in naija, everyone wants him to handle cases for dem. Biggest boy
Shakur86:
exactly my thought too, im suspicious
Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by Valendo: 7:30am On Dec 02, 2015
dammytosh:
At least evidence of the payment would be shown in court if true.

Dokpesi 2.1 billion

Bafarawa 4.6 billion shocked

No wonder they fought against change and some poor electorate who can not reason on their own joined the fight against change grin

If true? You see your life. You are quick to judge without any evidence. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by mrnairaland1(m): 7:39am On Dec 02, 2015
We keep reading and hearing loots in Billions of dollars and naira on a daily basis by few Nigerians; impoverishing the country. If this Jonathan's administration had not been truncated, this barbaric act would not be exposed and this impunity will continue.

Oh holy thunder! Fire all these looters our from their hideouts and give their supporters brains so that they will be free from slavery.

But wait o, what's up with saraki' case?
Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by dammytosh: 7:45am On Dec 02, 2015
Valendo:

If true? You see your life. You are quick to judge without any evidence. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I am ashamed of you instead.
Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by fasbat(m): 7:45am On Dec 02, 2015
nanocash:
Once upon a time it used to be millions but now is billion I hope all of them will be truncated before graduating to trillions
amen oh, because our common wealth have been wasted away by d few wicked and greedy compatriots, shouting witch-hunt is non-sensical and of no reasonable judgement!
Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by GOFRONT(m): 7:55am On Dec 02, 2015
I thought Dasuki was crying to be Flown out abroad for medical check up??......He has nt gone abroad Hospital since den, yet he is still Very Fit to be Arrested by Efcc??.....These our Top govt officials Ehn, They can Lie abt their Health as Xcuse to escape their Ass frm being WhOoped!!!!.........Gofront
Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by smoothralph(m): 7:58am On Dec 02, 2015
baralatie:
"The source said investigators were “suspicious that the money was passed to him as payment for the damaging documentaries and campaigns his station ran on Buhari, Tinubu and Amaechi."

And it blows into the open.it was no investigation for arms.it was to kick back against the ekectionselections.
Very unfortunate
Which kind level of comprehension be this.....
Say me hi to ur English teacher
Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by 7lives: 7:59am On Dec 02, 2015
saintkel:
and if found not guilty?

A respectable man like Dokpesi was caught along some other criminals you are saying " and if not found guilty " i hope you know that BANK TRANSACTION DETAILS DON'T LIE, every one on the bank statement will be cooling off in jail very soon.
Just in case you don't know how easy it is to track money, banks must open their records to investigators, abi na by hand Dokpesi collect 2.1 billion naira?, no na by bank.
The bank transaction details is all the government needs to RETRIEVE send ALL THOSE THIEVES TO JAIL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by smoothralph(m): 8:02am On Dec 02, 2015
phyllosilicate:
So Dokpesi is a Military contractor? If no be say u be old man, I for say u know no get sense.
Make i help you.
Chukwudi44, YOU NO GET SENSE
Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by Fundango: 8:07am On Dec 02, 2015
wachakuta:
Amin
Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by Bollinger(m): 8:15am On Dec 02, 2015
Proffdada:
do you know the meaning of "aiding and abetting "
Defamation of character by biased journalism Is Also a crime, like Buhari will say: there's freedom of speech but freedom after the speech cannot be guaranteed grin

You must have prior knowledge to aid and abet.
Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by Manbryto(m): 8:16am On Dec 02, 2015
Some guys here reason thru their anus. The issue here shld be, did Dopkesi receive any money from Dasuki or not. If he did, for what reason?
Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by saintkel(m): 8:17am On Dec 02, 2015
mart2k:
Even if not found guilty, we wl stil find a way to revoke his licence
hahahahaha APC
Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by adedayourt(m): 8:18am On Dec 02, 2015
wachakuta:

Amen!!!
Re: Why EFCC Arrested Dokpesi And Bafarawa by PoshBee(f): 8:21am On Dec 02, 2015
chukwudi44:

with the evidence on ground the jonathan govt did.. Its the presidential commitee on arms procurement that found this out and not the TENDERS BOARD! What is a tenders board they approve and investigate contracts.. So if the contract was inflated the tenders board would have been the one to discover it.. You really dnt knw ntn of d public sector. Pls make your research and read more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abdulwahab Shi, Councillor Burnt To Death As Car Catches Fire: #APC Convention / Samuel Kanu-Uche: Kidnappers Showed Us Decomposing Bodies, N100m Ransom / Olisa Metuh In Court (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.