Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

OAU Management Shuts Down School Again - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Management Shuts Down School Again (25517 Views)

"Accuser Of Professor Akindele Has Refused To Come Forward" - OAU Management / UNIBEN Students Protest Increase In Fees, Senate Shuts Down School (Photos) / Protesting FUTO Students Bring Down School Statue, Destroy Library (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

OAU Management Shuts Down School Again by Davo93(m): 7:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
The Management of Obafemi Awolowo University has decided to shut down activities on campus till further notice. This is most likely to be in connection with the protest the students embarked upon on Monday that brought the university to a stand still. The students protested the deplorable welfare condition they are subjected to.

Source: http://www.oaupeeps.com/2015/12/breaking-news-oau-management-shut-down.html
Re: OAU Management Shuts Down School Again by Davo93(m): 7:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
cc: Seun Lalastica Fynestboi

1 Like

Re: OAU Management Shuts Down School Again by roland2rule(m): 7:25pm On Dec 01, 2015
Am on IT... I will join you after six months... just make sure we use 3months for the new new year break.... #struggle continues #they must meet our demands #no going back #greatest IFE, AM SUPPORTING YOU LIVE FROM IT..RIDE ON..

aluta continua, Victoria ascerta

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU Management Shuts Down School Again by Baddestguyp(m): 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
OAU is f**ked up

17 Likes

Re: OAU Management Shuts Down School Again by chisombenedicta(f): 7:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
roland2rule:
Am on IT... I will join you after six months...
just make sure we use 3months for the new new year break....
#struggle continues
#they must meet our demands
#no going back
#greatest IFE, AM SUPPORTING YOU LIVE FROM IT..RIDE ON..

aluta continua, Victoria ascerta

undecided

1 Like

Re: OAU Management Shuts Down School Again by SenJoe(m): 7:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
What kinda news is this? When ma Bae is prepared for her Convo, OAU.

4 Likes

Re: OAU Management Shuts Down School Again by Empiremate(m): 7:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
Surely!!! Am in the WRONG school...

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OAU Management Shuts Down School Again by kunbit(f): 7:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
Una never start...

3 Likes

Re: OAU Management Shuts Down School Again by greatfoly(m): 9:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
great Ife!!! I hail oo.
make dem just open the school before our convocation o, or else...

3 Likes

Re: OAU Management Shuts Down School Again by Fynestboi: 9:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
ASSOCIATION OF CAMPUS JOURNALISTS,OAU.
PRESSROOM:BLOCK 2 TOPMOST FLOOR,FAJUYI HALL.
Email:acjoau2015@gmail.com
Our ref____Your ref__ Date_______________________

.... As Obafemi Awolowo university management shuts down school.

It is no longer news that the management of Obafemi Awolowo university has shut down school and has therefore suspended academic activities till further notice.
The University's Senate had a meeting today, and in the meeting agreed to suspend academic activities on campus until when a resumption date would be announced by her. The management has ordered that all students on campus should vacate school premises before 12noon tomorrow. The announcement of the closure of the school was done by OAU's Public Relations Officer in a chat with one of our correspondents.
The Public Relations Officer of the School stated that "the management gave students Mid-semester break and therefore suspend academic activities".
A member of the Senate, Prof. Adedeji added in a chat with one of our correspondents that "Management shut down school in order to forestall further protests by students and perhaps the disruption of the incoming convocation ceremony organized by the school (slated for next week)".
However, the leadership of Union has reacted to management's action claiming that, "Students would not go home, and that the management has done what she did to prevent further agitations by students". The Union leadership have also called for an emergency stakeholders' meeting.
ACJOAU as the information Council of the School would observe the trends of events and inform all OAU students as events unfold.

Signed :

Adebayo Benjamin
President

Olaoluwa Joseph
Gen Sec

Omole Isaac
P.R.O

1 Like

Re: OAU Management Shuts Down School Again by chisombenedicta(f): 9:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
cry

9 Likes

Re: OAU Management Shuts Down School Again by trishapal(f): 9:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
I hope my Alma mater has not returned to the days of Wale Omole / Rogers Makanjuola...

3 Likes

Re: OAU Management Shuts Down School Again by damton(m): 9:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
They should shut the school down till infinity and turn it into a memorial site.

13 Likes

Re: OAU Management Shuts Down School Again by Flashh: 9:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
Lazy students love to hear news like this. grin

12 Likes

Re: OAU Management Shuts Down School Again by Sijo01(f): 9:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hmmm, if they like make them demolish the whole school, no big deal after all una c-in-c nor get certificate.

2 Likes

Re: OAU Management Shuts Down School Again by Hysmady(m): 9:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
Lol grin
Re: OAU Management Shuts Down School Again by tolustx(m): 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
Can't believe this!!!
Re: OAU Management Shuts Down School Again by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
Michellla. Come and see something o. cheesy
Re: OAU Management Shuts Down School Again by starG7(m): 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
We can't runaway we r here in nija undecided
Re: OAU Management Shuts Down School Again by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
H
Re: OAU Management Shuts Down School Again by OhiGentle(m): 9:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
Eyah.... There must be bad news for CHANGE to occur so please you guys should take heart and be calm.
Re: OAU Management Shuts Down School Again by IYANGBALI: 9:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
Very good news,I love it. Yipeeeeeeeeeeeee

1 Like

Re: OAU Management Shuts Down School Again by Nimblemind(m): 9:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
Make i control one of my OAU babe make she dey come osogbo kia kia... Thank God for Uniosun!
Re: OAU Management Shuts Down School Again by Lordnewton1(m): 9:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
End time strike
Re: OAU Management Shuts Down School Again by kunzaar83(m): 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
End time Univ Mangement

Closing end time school

In a very odd end time

2 Likes

Re: OAU Management Shuts Down School Again by djWALE(m): 9:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
Chai. ...is this really my dream school?? ..i think i av to think twice
Oau just dey fall my hand i swear
Re: OAU Management Shuts Down School Again by helphelp: 9:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
Them never change Dem ways
Re: OAU Management Shuts Down School Again by IYANGBALI: 9:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
Flashh:
Lazy students love to hear news like this. grin
yes o I love it die

2 Likes

Re: OAU Management Shuts Down School Again by IamTheophilus(m): 9:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
Shout out to angola, moz guys..lmfao..#Homecoming

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dowen College: Governor Sanwo-Olu Reacts To Sylvester Oromoni's Death / Fayemi Upgrades College Of Education Ikere, Ekiti To University / FUTO ICT Building Is On Fire! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.