Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,677 members, 7,801,952 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. (14169 Views)

Unarmed Ipob Members Beaten And Killed By The Nigerian Army- Video / I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce / Soldier Who Went Missing In Borno For Over A Year Has Been Confirmed Dead. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. by oblo(m): 6:34am On Dec 02, 2015
Abeg who dey onitsha...is niger bridge still blocked? I wan travel abeg.

1 Like

Re: 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 02, 2015
Ohh u are a northerner,i see.
Don't bother quoting me, because I will never reply you.
Safe wink
DecemberIV:
I'm a northerner that has spent years on this forum across different monikers and I can tell you that you Igbos are the promoters and cultivators of hatred on this forum.

You attack and insult northerners at every chance and do the same to the Yorubas. We all witnessed your pre and post election antics, which is why most of us are completely insensitive to your current travails. Anyone who listens to Radio Biafra for just one hour would be spellbound by the level of hatred in the heart of an average Ibo man for Hausas and Yorubas.

Whenever you're hit with a dose of your own bitter pills, you start playing victim and claiming injustice. Nobody will encounter hateful and arrogant NL Ibos and have his impressions of Ibos intact. This is a fact.

Anyway the chicken has come home to roost and you're reaping the fruits in full measure cool

Re: 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 02, 2015
ikechu1278:

Stop urging anyone. Just send them the quotes directly and links to it. That's what I do and I can swear on my grand ma's life that sh1t works like heck. I've lost count how many "one Nigeria" Igbo I've turned fully pro Biafra. Stop asking, send them directly.

As for the Nigerian army shooting innocent civilians...STOP URGING TO THEM TO STOP. In fact you should be encouraging. Why do I say this? Because that illiterate NA is about to create another mend and Book haram they can't handle. We know how they turned peach preaching group to modern day mend. We saw how they turned peace preaching BH to wtf they are today.
And the f2king pattern going with biafran agitator..they are doing the EXACT same thing. After all Nnamdi KANU came out of peace preaching massob. BZM came out peach preaching Massob. Let them continue shooting cause soon or later, they will create an Igbo shekau. Stop asking them to stop, let them continue with the same BS expecting a different result
and you think when you create an igbo shekau angels will descend from heaven to fight for you? undecided

5 Likes

Re: 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 02, 2015
Rose2014:

I'm very Sorry if u felt offended. I didn't mean to question what you bring to the table

How could I have forgotten your good efforts in omonile and owoda
but you and your ilk pack yerselves to the north and west to make it. Why don't you stay in yer 'biafra' rather?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. by Chanchit: 6:56am On Dec 02, 2015
Millerz:
how do I send a million likes to you??

Bro, we would need to find a way to donate the likes to Biafra, cos they need it more to pay Russia for ammunition.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 02, 2015
that's very old and stale. try something new.

its only a fool that thinks anyone who isn't Igbo in a country of over 180m people is Yoruba.

Rose2014:

SS ko, South Sudan ni cheesy cheesy

Osun guy feeling funky cheesy cheesy lmao

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. by meccuno: 6:59am On Dec 02, 2015
DecemberIV:
Mate, why did these 'victims' WILLFULLY stand in the line of fire and DELIBERATELY confront the armed forces? Did they not get the NA's warning including the last one where they repeated they would ENGAGE (attack/defend against) the secessionists? Please play the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lCNojdj5E8

Are you also aware that those protesters are a living threat to innocent Nigerians by their confrontation with the Army who are our only earthly defenders?

Those victims committed suicide. Simple.

dude....u don't have a case
Re: 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. by Chanchit: 7:00am On Dec 02, 2015
ikechu1278:

Really? Pray tell how long did it take you illy livered Army to defeat bakassi boys wey only be just 6 members? Did you forget how those f2kers terrorized the entire SE and SS regions, kicking your military left and right and if not for the civilians getting involved and helping your weak @ss military, the mofo would still be kicking their @ss and wouldn't have been caught and those were just handful of Igbo men, now imagine the thousands.

Hell in Biafra war, Biafra has LESS military, LESS weapons, LESS HELP and LESS trained yet between the biafran army and Nigerian army who had LESS military casualties? Oh yeah last we checked BIAFRA despite your Lilly livered army tremendous advantage over them hence the reason their coward @ss went after the civilians.

Why you think your coward @ss military back the f2k down like the puppy DoG they are when Cameron and benin barked at them.

As I said, PLEASE continue applauding and encouraging. Thank you

SMH. Just dey take oil rub body, so bullet no go struggle to enter, since you wan die already.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. by francizy(m): 7:03am On Dec 02, 2015
Rose2014:

Lol I greet you boss

If na u nko, how can u be proud of a state that cannot afford NEPA bill cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Osun indigenes are now creating new moniker claiming SS cheesy

Hahahahaha! Chai! Rose iga egbu nmadu oh! cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. by Rose2014: 7:05am On Dec 02, 2015
DaBullIT:

More Igbo on NL , More traffic on NL , more money for Seun grin grin grin

Yes o the annonymity here brings out the hatred you have for Igbos just the way it is.
More money for Seun and more exposure for my Igbo brothers
The hatred here is real.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 02, 2015
I'll desist from quoting you because you're showing a pure case of folly.

So in your deluded mind someone who joined NL yesterday cannot come from the SS?? do you realise that the 2006 population of the SS was 21m? more populated than the SE?!

By the way, i opened this moniker yesterday cuz for the first time since I joined NL some months ago, I got suspended. My other moniker is trapQ. Since you're totally jobless, you can take that to the bank.
Rose2014:

So you opened this moniker today to answer SS. So after your ewedu ass was bursted, u created another moniker December 1st 2015 cheesy to claim we SS. Laff wan tear my belle today o

Ikechu1278 come and see another SS wannabe o. Nobody wants to identify with Osun again cheesy chai Osun don suffer sha

7 Likes

Re: 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. by Rose2014: 7:07am On Dec 02, 2015
jossi994:
but you and your ilk pack yerselves to the north and west to make it. Why don't you stay in yer 'biafra' rather?

Believe me a lot of Igbo people are too busy with their businesses and are not aware how much you hate them
That's why they need to join nl and see the kind of people they're mingling with.
With time, all that will change

2 Likes

Re: 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. by Rose2014: 7:12am On Dec 02, 2015
Millerz:
I'll desist from quoting you because you're showing a pure case of folly.

So in your deluded mind someone who joined NL yesterday cannot come from the SS?? do you realise that the 2006 population of the SS was 21m? more populated than the SE?!

By the way, i opened this moniker yesterday cuz for the first time since I joined NL some months ago, I got suspended. My other moniker is trapQ. Since you're totally jobless, you can take that to the bank.

I'm aware you created trapQ in March this year. What was your moniker before then?

I guess you deactivated it. Now it says 'nobody' cheesy

1 Like

Re: 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. by kingzizzy: 7:16am On Dec 02, 2015
DecemberIV:
I'm a northerner that has spent years on this forum across different monikers and I can tell you that you Igbos are the promoters and cultivators of hatred on this forum.

You attack and insult northerners at every chance and do the same to the Yorubas. We all witnessed your pre and post election antics, which is why most of us are completely insensitive to your current travails. Anyone who listens to Radio Biafra for just one hour would be spellbound by the level of hatred in the heart of an average Ibo man for Hausas and Yorubas.

Whenever you're hit with a dose of your own bitter pills, you start playing victim and claiming injustice. Nobody will encounter hateful and arrogant NL Ibos and have his impressions of Ibos intact. This is a fact.

Anyway the chicken has come home to roost and you're reaping the fruits in full measure cool

Yet, if the same Igbos declare Biafra tomorrow, your fellow northerners will come out shouting "one Nigeria" all over the place.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 02, 2015
Rose2014:

Believe me a lot of Igbo people are too busy with their businesses and are not aware how much you hate them
That's why they need to join nl and see the kind of people they're mingling with.
With time, all that will change
you see what yer problem is? You people just create issues where there are none. I asked you a question and the only worthy answer you could give was to make a reference to my supposed tribe when I'm actually not from that axis. You guys think this is 1967-1970 where other people fought yer battles while yer hero ran with his tail firmly tucked between his legs to the ivory coast abi?

6 Likes

Re: 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. by Rose2014: 7:23am On Dec 02, 2015
jossi994:
you see what yer problem is? You people just create issues where there are none. I asked you a question and the only worthy answer you could give was to make a reference to my supposed tribe when I'm actually not from that axis. You guys think this is 1967-1970 where other people fought yer battles while yer hero ran with his tail firmly tucked between his legs to the ivory coast abi?

You asked why Igbos invest in Yoruba or Hausa land. Didn't u?
You don't seem to be following your own argument.
Don't quote me again pls.
Thanks n have a nice day
Re: 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. by DecemberIV: 7:28am On Dec 02, 2015
Stop deceiving yourself. Northerners do not need Ibos for anything and would be happy for them to leave with their fake drugs and criminal tendencies.

The only reason we are not championing this call is because it is merely cheap blackmail to escape the consequences of your past actions.

Imagine if you were asking for Biafra when you dominated government last year? By now you would have been receiving state visits from the Nigerian President.

kingzizzy:

Yet, if the same Igbos declare Biafra tomorrow, your fellow nirtherners will come out shouting "one Nigeria" all over the place.

4 Likes

Re: 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 02, 2015
Rose2014:

You asked why Igbos invest in Yoruba or Hausa land. Didn't u?
You don't seem to be following your own argument.
Don't quote me again pls.
Thanks n have a nice day
nwa biafra,you didn't answer the second part of my question. But I'm not surprised,y'all a bunch of confused people. Jews of Africa indeed

4 Likes

Re: 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. by mayorchelsea(m): 7:32am On Dec 02, 2015
Peaceful protest is when you block a very important bridge linking different parts of the country making innocent commuters and travellers stranded without giving previous warning.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. by DecemberIV: 7:33am On Dec 02, 2015
You were being enlightened so as not to discriminate against your Osu identity undecided.

I'm glad you got the message, now buzz off!

chigo931:
Ohh u are a northerner,i see.
Don't bother quoting me, because I will never reply you.
Safe wink

3 Likes

Re: 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 02, 2015
it was in march I got introduced to NL. I wasn't on NL before then.
Rose2014:

I'm aware you created trapQ in March this year. What was your moniker before then?

I guess you deactivated it. Now it says 'nobody' cheesy

1 Like

Re: 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. by CreampieAngela(f): 7:35am On Dec 02, 2015
jossi994:
This is a question i am still expecting an answer to. heeebos want an independent heeeboland but they keep running out of heeeboland. They want to break away from Nigeria but they still want to retain the citizenship of Nigeria

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. by DecemberIV: 7:39am On Dec 02, 2015
May the blood of the victims cry against you wicked ones that relax in your homes and encourage the less fortunate ones to provoke the armed forces unarmed, despite clear warnings of lethal force.

Keep disobeying the Army's warning and you will continue to be buried like rotten sardines. You are no BH. You are cowards waiting to scream massacre.

ProfessorPeter:
unarmed peaceful protesters protesting peacefully were gunned down by coward army, who can't withstand a rag tag armed almajiris and you justified such action? May the blood of those who died in peacefull protests cry against Buhari, Nigerian Army, including whosoever support such killing

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. by CreampieAngela(f): 7:39am On Dec 02, 2015
kingzizzy:

Yet, if the same Igbos declare Biafra tomorrow, your fellow nirtherners will come out shouting "one Nigeria" all over the place.
Dude
i am from the North and i wont bat an eyelid if you lot get your Biafra. As a matter of fact i want you all to leave my region, if possible, today. Just go, go back to Biafra. Gooooooooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. by asEdeyHOT: 7:42am On Dec 02, 2015
Rose2014:

Yes o the annonymity here brings out the hatred you have for Igbos just the way it is.
More money for Seun and more exposure for my Igbo brothers
The hatred here is real.

grin grin

You are one of the greatest hypocrite on this forum. 95% of your posts on NL are about Yorubas. You abuse them all the time, anyone that criticises Igbos is Yoruba to you.

You are so scared of Yorubas. You can tell they are more intelligent than Igbos and it pains you so much.

That same Osun that you and Francizy are laughing at, thousands of your kinsmen will gladly relocate there if they can afford it. There is no village in Osun where you won't find Igbos . What are they running from?

For every One Yoruba bigot on NL, there are 100 Igbo bigots. They hate Yorubas too much. The only advantage we have over Igbos is that your life and existence is in our hands.

Pls Igbos obey Army instructions if you don't want to be shot in the head

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. by DecemberIV: 7:42am On Dec 02, 2015
CreampieAngela:
This is a question i am still expecting an answer to. heeebos want an independent heeeboland but they keep running out of heeeboland. They want to break away from Nigeria but they still want to retain the citizenship of Nigeria

That place they claim is marginalized and lacks development and govt projects, but is more developed than every other region grin?

They're the only creatures on earth that can claim victim and supremacy in the same sentence grin grin.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. by Rose2014: 7:43am On Dec 02, 2015
CreampieAngela:

Igbos are not aware of your level of hatred for them. That's why I think all Igbos worldwide need to join nl. If I didn't join nl, I would've have known how bad it is. Free advert for nl.
More money for oga Seun cheesy but more exposure for my Igbo brothers to the reality on ground.
Re: 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. by Rose2014: 7:44am On Dec 02, 2015
yapapa:
shut your gutter maut and stop trying to play the victim here dummy..na love for other tribes makes that Idiot called Nnamdi Kunu dey spew thrash on radio Biafra?. really wish we not on a social Media here, I would gladly lodge a bullet in your fucking harlot brain.

Where is DSS when you need them?
Over to you guys
Re: 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. by DecemberIV: 7:45am On Dec 02, 2015

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Government Is Working To Reduce Unemployment - President Buhari Assures / Sanwo-Olu Commissions 150 Classroom Blocks, 1,386-Bed Hostels In 15 Schools / Pictures Of Pdp Stakeholders Meeting On Kogi State Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.