Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Remove Excess Fat From Any Part If The Body - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Remove Excess Fat From Any Part If The Body (8931 Views)

Fears Of The Body ...(couples Only) / Does Regular Sex Make A Woman Fat? / What Do I Do With Excess Wedding Gifts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Remove Excess Fat From Any Part If The Body by cutetopsey(f): 2:39pm On Mar 15, 2018
Good day fellas, trust you are all having a great day? This afternoon, I will be continuing from where I stopped from our previous posts. Here is another strategy on how to loose fats

Chew on this.
Most of us eat quickly, chewing each bite just a few times, which means we consume more food than we realize. Slow down and you'll slim down: In a recent study, people who chewed each bite 40 times ate almost 12 percent less than those who chewed just 15 times.

When we chew longer, our bodies produce less ghrelin, a hormone that boosts appetite, and more of the peptide hormones that are believed to curb hunger. "Chewing seems to stimulate the gut to make appetite-suppressing peptide hormones," Dr. Cypess explains. Plus, the more you chew, the more thoroughly you break down food, which may release nutrients into your blood faster and give your brain time to register that you're full.

From now on, focus on eating slowly at every meal. Put down your fork between bites and work your way up to 40 chews per mouthful of food.

To loose excess fats and order for our C9 pack, kindly make use of the above contacy
Re: Remove Excess Fat From Any Part If The Body by cutetopsey(f): 5:56pm On Mar 21, 2018
Outsmart your appetite.

Don't blame your chocolate craving on a lack of willpower. Turns out, there's a physiological reason ice cream, french fries, and cupcakes are so hard to resist: Our bodies are wired to crave rich food. Studies have shown that the taste of fat can give us the munchies by triggering a release of chemicals similar to those experienced by drug addicts. "Some people are hypersensitive to food," They find things like chocolate cake orgasmic, so they tend to overeat it.

The trick to keeping your appetite in check is avoiding foods that make you lose control. That's tough to do when you're surrounded by mouthwatering choices everywhere you go, though a technique called mindful resistance can help. "If you're tempted to have a scone with your coffee at Starbucks, instead of thinking about how delicious it will taste, tell yourself you'll get health benefits such as a smaller waist or a healthier heart from not having it.

"Doing this actually changes your brain by strengthening the area that helps you resist things and weakening the region that makes you think of treats as a reward."

In addition, eat healthy foods throughout the day to keep your glucose, which fuels your body, at a high level so that you feel energized and satisfied. You'll also be better able to resist cravings when you snack on nutritious choices like fruits and vegetables, low-fat yogurt, and whole-grain bread topped with a little peanut butter, according to a recent study that showed that eating consistently helps us control our impulses.

To be continued...... to loose excess fats within 9days, kindly make use of our contact above to order for yours
Re: Remove Excess Fat From Any Part If The Body by cutetopsey(f): 8:31am On Mar 26, 2018
Good morning fellas. Trust you all had a great weekend? Do have a wonderful week and Happy Easter celebration in advance.
Re: Remove Excess Fat From Any Part If The Body by cutetopsey(f): 2:42pm On Apr 08, 2018
Happy Sunday fellas. Do have a wonderful week
Re: Remove Excess Fat From Any Part If The Body by cutetopsey(f): 12:47pm On Apr 21, 2018
Happy weekend fellas. Do have a great one.
Re: Remove Excess Fat From Any Part If The Body by cutetopsey(f): 1:53pm On Apr 22, 2018
Happy Sunday pals. Do have a great week
Re: Remove Excess Fat From Any Part If The Body by tmanuelle(m): 3:00pm On Apr 22, 2018
Hello do u still sell the C9?
Re: Remove Excess Fat From Any Part If The Body by cutetopsey(f): 5:58pm On May 16, 2018
Good day fellas. How was your day? Hope it wasn't stressful. I wish to announce that our various weight management therapy is now available now. No more shortage in supply.

For everyone that has ordered last month, be rest assured that out courier agents will be moving around the countries to effect deliveries of your order.

And for those their orders couldn't be taken down, you can now reorder for your package.

Thank you for putting your trust in us. If its not C9 or FIT 1, it cant be any other weight
management product
Re: Remove Excess Fat From Any Part If The Body by cutetopsey(f): 6:02pm On May 16, 2018
tmanuelle:
Hello do u still sell the C9?

Yes! We still sell C9. You can make use of our contact above for more details.

BTW, sorry for late response. We were recently out of stock that's why I stopped prompting the thread for a while.

You can now contact us to place your order. Thanks
Re: Remove Excess Fat From Any Part If The Body by cutetopsey(f): 1:07pm On May 29, 2018
Happy democracy day fellas.
Re: Remove Excess Fat From Any Part If The Body by cutetopsey(f): 6:51pm On Jun 16, 2018
Happy Eid-Mubarak to all our Muslim clients. Enjoy the break!
Re: Remove Excess Fat From Any Part If The Body by MMotimo: 7:01pm On Jun 16, 2018
If it sounds too good to be true, it usually is too good to be true
Many have ingested all manner of toxins leading to organ failure and even death, all in the name of magic weight loss formulas
The ingredients of this product should be listed here
When it comes to health, transparency is important

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Pastor Told Me My Fiance Is Not My Husband / Pros And Cons Of Court Marriage In Nigeria / Understanding My Husbands Privacy Needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.