Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,758 members, 7,798,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

7 Types Of Phone Users - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 7 Types Of Phone Users (23426 Views)

Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion / 5 Annoying Things Every Nigerian Phone Users Has Experienced / How To Resume Expired Download Link On UC Browser For Android Phone Users. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by ZYZZA: 8:11am On Dec 02, 2015
What

Wearing number 5 Jersey

FTC on page two am not taking it for granted

*popping my Champagne*
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by Pangea: 8:11am On Dec 02, 2015
grin
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by MissNairaland1: 8:11am On Dec 02, 2015
boring
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by tayexz(m): 8:11am On Dec 02, 2015
end time phone user analysis
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by MzPecs(f): 8:13am On Dec 02, 2015
zinachidi:
my category no dey here o.

undecided undecided

You dey obtain people phone abi? grin
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by coolhumble(m): 8:16am On Dec 02, 2015
The number 7 is where i fall into grin
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by fromnigeria(m): 8:18am On Dec 02, 2015
None of the above.
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by endoski: 8:20am On Dec 02, 2015
PhonePlanet:
There are different types of phone users based on how they get a new phone and how the use it. and these set of people are....

1. I see, I like, I buy!
These set of people just buy any phone, anyhow, anytime, any amount. Based on "that's what is trending now" or they just like the phone when they saw it. Today iPhone 6, tomorrow galaxy s6 edge, next tomorrow Blackberry priv.

2. Annual Upgrade
These set of people have one particular brand of phone they use. They just buy a new version of it once its out. And use it till the next version is out. Is this set of people you find on queue waiting for sales to begin on the next version "iphone" especially. I still don't see why I go line up for days just because I wan buy the latest iphone.

3. Bi-annual upgrade
These set of people don't buy latest flagships, they buy flagships of 2 years old. For example, when galaxy s5 came out, my friend bought s3, now there is s6, he is using s4.

4. Team london used
These set of people don't buy new phones, they prefer to buy refurbished phones or 2nd hand. And most times they buy phones irregularly, any time they enter market, they swap of sell their current phone and buy another 2nd hand phone. If you mention say you like their phone, the next thing they go tell you is "you wan buy am? Na for sale o!"

5. Phone Gift
These set of people don't even buy phones. The phone they use were given to them as a gift, and they would use that phone till the next "phone Gift" arrives..and their phone dey hardly lost or spoil...cos na gift so they go dey carry the phone like egg. People that won their phone in a contest also falls here

6. Heritage
These set of people don't also buy phones, they collect ex-phones from their parents or uncle/aunty. Also people that fall here are those who just go home and pick any phone lying around that no one is using, clean and use. Una know yourself. You don dey eye your uncle s6 edge Because say e be "annual upgrade" and s7 dey launch February.

7. Maximum output
These set of people buy phone once, and use the phone till it develops fault or get stolen or just lost or it becomes completely unusable before they consider buying another. Some of them, you have to beg them.."Oga, you still dey use this phone? This you phone don try na, abeg buy new one"

ADD YOURS!!!
u are vry correct,all the listed above re true.me i follow for 7
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by Akinz0126(m): 8:20am On Dec 02, 2015
I partially fall under the categories of people who fall under No4.No b our fault blame Buhari grin
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by femzysticks(m): 8:21am On Dec 02, 2015
Merlissa:
People who steal phone to use....

What are they called

Hehe. @OP ansa ooh

Sha they have helped many

Many won't be using the phones they are using if they havnt bought a stolen phone at a cheaper amount

Remember one time my frind called me

Friend: Guy iphone 4 dey ooh, if you get 15K holla me

Another time it was galaxy S4
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by hopefulLandlord: 8:25am On Dec 02, 2015
I buy phones that has things I would use up to 80% of its capabilities

I'm usually surprised by the number of people I meet using Galaxy S6 and has to take pen and paper to write out recharge card numbers sent to them via text messages then go to the dialer app and type it in manually to recharge

why not just get a Nokia Torchlight phone?

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 02, 2015
#TeamMaximumOutput grin grin
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by marshal1212(m): 8:29am On Dec 02, 2015
Oga u no get talk phone na achievement? cry
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by beejay4all(m): 8:34am On Dec 02, 2015
Phone planet so which group are u?
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by AyamConfidence(m): 8:39am On Dec 02, 2015
Team 7...ave been using my Nokia Asha 206 for 3 years now and till it dies finally i'll keep using it
p.s: it has never entered a phone repair shop
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by youngguru23(m): 8:40am On Dec 02, 2015
Team 6 & 7... My phone just develop fault and i collect my papa phone as at xterday
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by southcent: 8:44am On Dec 02, 2015
#team maximum output
..i mean why would I buy a phone worth up to $400 If I didn't want it to serve me longer than an android of 30k..for the next one year phone shouldn't be on my budget again,that's why I would do it once and for all....#iphone
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by PhonePlanet(m): 8:45am On Dec 02, 2015
beejay4all:
Phone planet so which group are u?
I dey switch...
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by Blazinraj01(f): 8:48am On Dec 02, 2015
7th Category. smiley
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by chubbygal(f): 8:48am On Dec 02, 2015
Pls I want to know the current price of SONY xperia Z5 series. The lastest Sony phone any ideal pls.
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by Valintos147(f): 8:50am On Dec 02, 2015
PhonePlanet:
There are different types of phone users based on how they get a new phone and how the use it. and these set of people are....

1. I see, I like, I buy!
These set of people just buy any phone, anyhow, anytime, any amount. Based on "that's what is trending now" or they just like the phone when they saw it. Today iPhone 6, tomorrow galaxy s6 edge, next tomorrow Blackberry priv.

2. Annual Upgrade
These set of people have one particular brand of phone they use. They just buy a new version of it once its out. And use it till the next version is out. Is this set of people you find on queue waiting for sales to begin on the next version "iphone" especially. I still don't see why I go line up for days just because I wan buy the latest iphone.

3. Bi-annual upgrade
These set of people don't buy latest flagships, they buy flagships of 2 years old. For example, when galaxy s5 came out, my friend bought s3, now there is s6, he is using s4.

4. Team london used
These set of people don't buy new phones, they prefer to buy refurbished phones or 2nd hand. And most times they buy phones irregularly, any time they enter market, they swap of sell their current phone and buy another 2nd hand phone. If you mention say you like their phone, the next thing they go tell you is "you wan buy am? Na for sale o!"

5. Phone Gift
These set of people don't even buy phones. The phone they use were given to them as a gift, and they would use that phone till the next "phone Gift" arrives..and their phone dey hardly lost or spoil...cos na gift so they go dey carry the phone like egg. People that won their phone in a contest also falls here

6. Heritage
These set of people don't also buy phones, they collect ex-phones from their parents or uncle/aunty. Also people that fall here are those who just go home and pick any phone lying around that no one is using, clean and use. Una know yourself. You don dey eye your uncle s6 edge Because say e be "annual upgrade" and s7 dey launch February.

7. Maximum output
These set of people buy phone once, and use the phone till it develops fault or get stolen or just lost or it becomes completely unusable before they consider buying another. Some of them, you have to beg them.."Oga, you still dey use this phone? This you phone don try na, abeg buy new one"

ADD YOURS!!!
what about pple forming on fone. Acting as if they were calling, with fully serious?
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 02, 2015
No 5 got me lolzing grin
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by deramarks(f): 8:53am On Dec 02, 2015
I know the group u fall into. Nd I don't fall into any of these group
PhonePlanet:

gringringrin that's classified information sir! gringringrin
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by PhonePlanet(m): 8:55am On Dec 02, 2015
deramarks:
I know the group u fall into. Nd I don't fall into any of these group
Ok ma.
So what group do I fall into?

And can you please introduce the group you fall into?
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by hismahillz(m): 8:58am On Dec 02, 2015
#TeamLondonUsed I change my phone like every 2 months
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by crispberry(f): 9:00am On Dec 02, 2015
Team Heritage cheesy cheesy
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 02, 2015
7/3 smiley
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by blank(f): 9:09am On Dec 02, 2015
I am team maximum output. I research thoroughly on a phone, find what i like and is a flagship, buy and keep till it is irreparably spoilt or stolen. On to the next one. I will fix it until no one can fix it anymore.
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by PHATE007(f): 9:09am On Dec 02, 2015
I fall into d 7th category *covers face in shame*

Levels go soon change sha, after Buhari start paying the 5000 naira he promised *shines teeth*
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by PHATE007(f): 9:10am On Dec 02, 2015
blank:
I am team maximum output. I research thoroughly on a phone, find what i like and is a flagship, buy and keep till it is irreparably spoilt or stolen. On to the next one. I will fix it until no one can fix it anymore.
my twin! *hugs* #team no 7

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Battery Myths You Need To Stop Believing / Tecno WX4 Pro Complete Phone Specifications And Price / Pictures; How To Autofocus With Your Android Device Camera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.