Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,237 members, 7,780,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:54 PM

7 Types Of Phone Users - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 7 Types Of Phone Users (23397 Views)

Margaret Omobolawa Opeyemi Dies Of Phone Triggered Gas Explosion / 5 Annoying Things Every Nigerian Phone Users Has Experienced / How To Resume Expired Download Link On UC Browser For Android Phone Users. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by Luckymay(f): 9:10am On Dec 02, 2015
#no7
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by deramarks(f): 9:11am On Dec 02, 2015
U fall into the group that wait for the nxt version because u already know there is launchin on feb. I fall into the gruop dat. Buys. Variety of phones. But still uses blackberry. Black berry nd laptop is all I need
PhonePlanet:

Ok ma.
So what group do I fall into?

And can you please introduce the group you fall into?
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by blank(f): 9:20am On Dec 02, 2015
[quote author=PHATE007 post=40604157]my twin! *hugs* #team no 7[/quote

Yes o. Proudly repping team #7
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by kodlins(f): 9:23am On Dec 02, 2015
Am number 5 o
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by Dekingmoses(m): 9:26am On Dec 02, 2015
Wat abt we wey b say na steal we dey steal phone.. We ar called phone stealer
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by HRich(m): 9:30am On Dec 02, 2015
This how my girlfriend grows.

5. Phone Gift
These set of people don't even buy phones. The phone they use were given to them as a gift, and they would use that phone till the next "phone Gift" arrives..and their phone dey hardly lost or spoil...cos na gift so they go dey carry the phone like egg. People that won their phone in a contest also falls here

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by HRich(m): 9:32am On Dec 02, 2015
kodlins:
Am number 5 o
Is in you sef.
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by HRich(m): 9:33am On Dec 02, 2015
Dekingmoses:
Wat abt we wey b say na steal we dey steal phone.. We ar called phone stealer
Lolz. And i'm sure you are typing with a stolen Phone.
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 02, 2015
paulworld:
Which one are you
I belong to number 7 crew.
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by pikapizy(m): 9:41am On Dec 02, 2015
I don't even know which category I fall into ...If it's not Samsung ,I get easily tired and bored of it ..then again if its Samsung the screen would easily break ( I hate broken screens) prompting me to buy another ...tbh I'm just too careless with phones ,Samsung ain't for careless people ..I've used 2 sams and 1infinix in 7months..the infinix still working smooth but I can hear Samsung calling again ..I might settle for HTC this time because of the metal unibody.it might last long in my hands,but no dough now _#sad
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by TeeElesh: 9:45am On Dec 02, 2015
Lol @ Nm5
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by kayzeesoft(m): 9:46am On Dec 02, 2015
Merlissa:
People who steal phone to use....

What are they called
Jagba
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 02, 2015
[color=#990000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font](Holla)(Holla)(Holla)
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by PhonePlanet(m): 9:49am On Dec 02, 2015
deramarks:
U fall into the group that wait for the nxt version because u already know there is launchin on feb. I fall into the gruop dat. Buys. Variety of phones. But still uses blackberry. Black berry nd laptop is all I need

Lol...you're are wrong...I deal with phones that is why I know when the next galaxy s is coming.

But ma, I guess you use a blackberry passport, and would buy a priv once its available...don't you think 2 suits you better than me? wink
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by donbenie(m): 9:54am On Dec 02, 2015
tobimillar:
Trash , what can I learn from this?
So,why are you here..
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by PhonePlanet(m): 9:56am On Dec 02, 2015
chubbygal:
Pls I want to know the current price of SONY xperia Z5 series. The lastest Sony phone any ideal pls.

No idea
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by MrEdimulo82(m): 10:05am On Dec 02, 2015
I am number 7

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by MirandaPrestly(f): 10:11am On Dec 02, 2015
Number 7

When I buy something, I tend to bond with it. Even if I feel I should replace it, I never get around to actually replacing it, as long as the old one works just fine.
Sometimes the thieves do me a favor by stealing my phone. I get to buy a better one (just looking at the bright side)

grin

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by ministeriallist: 10:23am On Dec 02, 2015
No 7 finz

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by akeensbussy(m): 10:30am On Dec 02, 2015
I belong to no. 4. I don't buy new phones. what I normally target is high end used phones from 5k - 10k naira.

You buy your phone at 30k - 100, after using it enough or the screen is scratched sell to me and I will buy. even the one am using to type now I bought it 5k.

BLU phone 5.5 inches with 16gb SD card. scratched screen but working perfectly.
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by 2rez: 10:41am On Dec 02, 2015
Merlissa:

How you take know

I think am using your phone ooo

Wat a nice & matured endtime reply grin
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by Bamz(m): 10:44am On Dec 02, 2015
Merlissa:
People who steal phone to use....

What are they called

The takers

smiley name of one my favorite movies of all time
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by StepG: 10:50am On Dec 02, 2015
PhonePlanet:
There are different types of phone users based on how they get a new phone and how the use it. and these set of people are....

1. I see, I like, I buy!
These set of people just buy any phone, anyhow, anytime, any amount. Based on "that's what is trending now" or they just like the phone when they saw it. Today iPhone 6, tomorrow galaxy s6 edge, next tomorrow Blackberry priv.

2. Annual Upgrade
These set of people have one particular brand of phone they use. They just buy a new version of it once its out. And use it till the next version is out. Is this set of people you find on queue waiting for sales to begin on the next version "iphone" especially. I still don't see why I go line up for days just because I wan buy the latest iphone.

3. Bi-annual upgrade
These set of people don't buy latest flagships, they buy flagships of 2 years old. For example, when galaxy s5 came out, my friend bought s3, now there is s6, he is using s4.

4. Team london used
These set of people don't buy new phones, they prefer to buy refurbished phones or 2nd hand. And most times they buy phones irregularly, any time they enter market, they swap of sell their current phone and buy another 2nd hand phone. If you mention say you like their phone, the next thing they go tell you is "you wan buy am? Na for sale o!"

5. Phone Gift
These set of people don't even buy phones. The phone they use were given to them as a gift, and they would use that phone till the next "phone Gift" arrives..and their phone dey hardly lost or spoil...cos na gift so they go dey carry the phone like egg. People that won their phone in a contest also falls here

6. Heritage
These set of people don't also buy phones, they collect ex-phones from their parents or uncle/aunty. Also people that fall here are those who just go home and pick any phone lying around that no one is using, clean and use. Una know yourself. You don dey eye your uncle s6 edge Because say e be "annual upgrade" and s7 dey launch February.

7. Maximum output
These set of people buy phone once, and use the phone till it develops fault or get stolen or just lost or it becomes completely unusable before they consider buying another. Some of them, you have to beg them.."Oga, you still dey use this phone? This you phone don try na, abeg buy new one"
Quite tru bro.Am no 7
ADD YOURS!!!

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by ifeomaekol(f): 10:54am On Dec 02, 2015
No 7 on point

1 Like

Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by viktor01(m): 10:55am On Dec 02, 2015
Team maximum output.
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 02, 2015
GalzLuvYomy:
They are called phone stealers...is that the cateqory u fall ingringrin
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by aprokomanager: 11:17am On Dec 02, 2015
Khd95:
end time phone usersgrin

real end time
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by Jerry2i(m): 11:26am On Dec 02, 2015
;DTeam 7!
Still rocking my BB curve 4 grin grin grin
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by Chommieblaq(f): 12:06pm On Dec 02, 2015
Gosh am no 7, I uses a phone till it get lost or faulty beyond repair before I get another.

Chai, and it not as if I can't afford to change it, am just old fashioned
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by onstelly(f): 12:22pm On Dec 02, 2015
Lol am N0 5
So true
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by Xhaka(m): 12:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
PhonePlanet:
There are different types of phone users based on how they get a new phone and how the use it. and these set of people are....

1. I see, I like, I buy!
These set of people just buy any phone, anyhow, anytime, any amount. Based on "that's what is trending now" or they just like the phone when they saw it. Today iPhone 6, tomorrow galaxy s6 edge, next tomorrow Blackberry priv.

2. Annual Upgrade
These set of people have one particular brand of phone they use. They just buy a new version of it once its out. And use it till the next version is out. Is this set of people you find on queue waiting for sales to begin on the next version "iphone" especially. I still don't see why I go line up for days just because I wan buy the latest iphone.

3. Bi-annual upgrade
These set of people don't buy latest flagships, they buy flagships of 2 years old. For example, when galaxy s5 came out, my friend bought s3, now there is s6, he is using s4.

4. Team london used
These set of people don't buy new phones, they prefer to buy refurbished phones or 2nd hand. And most times they buy phones irregularly, any time they enter market, they swap of sell their current phone and buy another 2nd hand phone. If you mention say you like their phone, the next thing they go tell you is "you wan buy am? Na for sale o!"

5. Phone Gift

6. Heritage
These set of people don't also buy phones, they collect ex-phones from their parents or uncle/aunty. Also people that fall here are those who just go home and pick any phone lying around that no one is using, clean and use. Una know yourself. You don dey eye your uncle s6 edge Because say e be "annual upgrade" and s7 dey launch February.

7. Maximum output
These set of people buy phone once, and use the phone till it develops fault or get stolen or just lost or it becomes completely unusable before they consider buying another. Some of them, you have to beg them.."Oga, you still dey use this phone? This you phone don try na, abeg buy new one"

ADD YOURS!!!
None of the above
Re: 7 Types Of Phone Users by whitestar01(m): 12:23pm On Dec 02, 2015
tobimillar:
Trash , what can I learn from this?
must u learn from e v e r y on thread on nl, don't u know it can cause partial madness

Na joke oooooooooooooo!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Model Of Blackberry Has The Best Camera Quality? / Weekend Talk: Whats The Worst Phone You’ve Ever Used? Lets Discuss / Tecno WX4 Pro Complete Phone Specifications And Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.